Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Shirlyn loved the dirty talk. It turned her on. She sucked her cousin's penis harder, using her tongue on the cock-head adroitly, relishing the musky odour and tang of his pre-cum gunk. He flung his head back and moaned softly, his cock spurting beads of pre-cum jizz and, smiling happily, she licked and swallowed them.

He groaned and rocked her head between his legs, fucking her face with immense pleasure. His cock filled her mouth and distended her face. She swirled her tongue cunningly around the cock-head in her mouth. He pushed her head away after several minutes.

They fucked slowly. She went down on her back and, leaning over her, he squeezed his penis slowly into her body. Shirlyn murmured in pleasure, arching under him, caressing his bulging biceps and taut, flexing buttocks as he pumped his hips rhythmically up and down. He kissed her gently, his tongue slithering between her lips.

"Hey, whore," he murmured, his tongue in her ear.

"Mm, what?" Shirlyn craned her neck and sucked gently on his dark nipple.

"Want some excitement?"

"This is exciting."

"More exciting."

"Like what?"

"Like fucking Kenny and me together."

She smiled, her eyes dancing with excitement at the prospect, imagining what it would be like to have both cousins use her body.

"I was waiting for you to ask, one of you."

"I bet. You ever had a cock in your cunt and ass?"

"At the same time?"

"Yeah."

"No never. In fact, I've never had two guys together. Always wanted to, though."

"Well, all in the family, bitch, all in the family!" he laughed.

"Will it hurt? Both together, I mean?"

"Nah. The broads love it. Ask Sheila. Does it all the time. Even takes three, one in her mouth as well."

"Oh god, Jerry!" Shirlyn moaned.

"What say, bitch? You game?"

She grinned, her eyes dancing, and, stopping him, rolled him over onto his back and straddled his hips, her cunt impaled on his penis. She bent and kissed him, her tongue deep in his mouth, her breasts hot on his chest.

"Oh yes, Jerry baby ... I'm game. I'm game ... c'mon ... do it now ... fuck me, Jerry ... fuck me like a slut!"

THEY SET IT UP a few days later, all three contriving to be at home together. Shirlyn skipped school, feigning a headache. The boys ditched college.

Shirlyn dressed carefully for the occasion, in a knee-length gown in black cotton. It had broad shoulder straps and a square, button-down yoke in front that was closely contoured to her chest.

She left the buttons undone so that her breasts were squeezed together by the tightly configured cloth to form a deep and tantalising cleavage in which her gold necklace nestled. The back of the gown dropped low to just above her buttocks.

She wore no underwear and her hair was coiled in a cute bun behind her head. The gold chain glittered on her honey skin. She looked bewitching.

The bell rang. Shirlyn answered it. It was the boys. They came in, grinning.

"Hi guys," she said softly, her eyes twinkling, a bright smile on her lips. "Come on in ... everything's ready, and I'm so hot I'm going to burn up if you guys don't do something double-quick!"

The cousins laughed and followed her into her bedroom.

Standing by the bed, Shirlyn looked at the two men and felt a quick rush of pleasure. She smiled warmly at them. They were handsome and exciting, both clean-shaven and rugged with good, hard bodies. They grinned at her, their hunger naked in their eyes as they raked her body up and down.

By the bed, Shirlyn stood between the two men, Jerry in front and Kenny behind her. The bodies closed together. Jerry slid his hands down her face and neck, pulling open the neck of her smock, freeing her breasts. She murmured in pleasure as he cupped her breasts and fondled them gently. They swelled and grew heavy and her nipples hardened. She began to unbutton his shirt.

Behind her, Kenny slid his hands under her dress and drew it up around her waist and caressed her naked buttocks and, reaching around, her thighs and crotch. He dropped his trousers. His cock bounced out, already hardening, thick and long. He rubbed it against her soft, rounded buttocks, while Jerry squeezed her breasts and bent his head to kiss her. Her hands went into her crotches, one in Jerry's, the other behind in Kenny's and she fondled their cocks lovingly.

"Mm, nice juicy ass," Kenny chuckled softly. "I'm gonna get me some of this soon. I like raiding butt. Good thing you like it in the ass, bitch."

She turned her face to Kenny and he kissed her over her shoulder, his hands on her breasts, while Jerry unbuckled his trousers and dropped them.

"Mm, heaven, having your cock up my ass, boy. Just heaven."

Jerry laughed and slid the gown's straps off her shoulders; Kenny let it fall over her hips and it rustled to her feet. Now she stood naked between her two cousins, her body writhing between theirs. Jerry's penis, too, was thick and large. He shrugged off his shirt and, behind her, Kenny did the same.

The three naked bodies fell writhing to the bed. Jerry flopped on his back with his hips at the edge, his legs hanging over. He spread his thighs and masturbated slowly, his head craned, watching Shirlyn. Standing before him, Shirlyn spread her legs and bent steeply forward from the wait. Her breasts swung heavy and low, pendulous.

Her buttocks creased open, exposing the puckered flesh of her anus. Her cunt-lips parted, revealing the moist bright flesh within. Lifting her eyes to Jerry's face, his cock in her hand, she opened her mouth and dragged her tongue lasciviously up his shaft and swirled it over his cock-head.

He gasped and bucked his hips at her face. She whimpered and slowly slipped her lips around his cock-head. He groaned and his head flopped back. She took more of his cock-head and part of his shaft in her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jerry gasped, his hands flying to her head, his hips bucking under her face. "Oh yes, suck it, baby, suck my dick!"

Shirlyn moaned deep in her cock-filled throat and began to suck the man's cock slowly and heavily, plying his bulging cock-head with her tongue. Behind her, Kenny grinned and, sinking to his knees, pushed his face between her buttocks.

She gasped, her head rising momentarily, her buttocks swaying and writhing as Kenny swept his tongue over her puckered anus, rimming her tenderly. The musky odour of her asshole filled his nostrils and aroused him.

Her cunt-lips were distended and he dragged his tongue down to them, lapping at the sweet, tangy juices that were beginning to flow freely. Shirlyn groaned and bent her head to Jerry's crotch and resumed sucking his cock deeply.

Her face distended with Jerry's cock filling her mouth, her head rocking up and down, her tongue winding lasciviously around the bulging cock-head, her dark, *kajal* rimmed eyes glassy and bright with lust, her nostrils flared. Her breasts jiggled and swayed, her gold necklace dragging along Jerry's thighs.

Her buttocks were spread the dark, puckered anus winking temptingly under Kenny's tongue, her unfurled cunt-lips, wet and moist, delicately rimmed by neatly trimmed cunt-hair and Kenny's tongue rippled up and down through them, probing gently in the soft flesh within.

Her head rocked up and down over Jerry's groin while she squeezed and fondled her pendulous breasts. Then her hands moved back to her buttocks, opening them wider for Kenny's tongue.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:57 PM