Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The man nodded in approval and rose to his feet. Shirlyn got to her knees before him and pushed her face between his legs. His penis was dark and long and thick. She took it in her hands and began to masturbate him gently, kissing the cock-head lasciviously. Deftly flipping back the foreskin, she took his cock-head in her mouth and began to suck his cock.

The man grunted and slowly pulled her head forward and flexed his buttocks, pushing more of his cock into her mouth. Shirlyn's head rocked gently back and forth in his hands. Her face distended as his glistening cock thickened and hardened and swelled, sliding in and out between her lips.

"Take it, cunt," he muttered. "Suck my cock ... mmmm ... yeh ... take it ... yeh ... like sucking cock, don't you, bitch? Having your face fucked? Hah?"

Shirlyn murmured in assent. The man chortled and, bending his head to watch her, continued fucking her face in a leisurely fashion, rocking her head back and forth between his legs. Shirlyn sucked his penis eagerly, her head moving from side to side, her tongue and teeth and lips running up and down his swollen shaft.

"Mmm ... yeh ... suck it, whore ... suck it good ... ohh yeh ... that's it ... mmm yeh ... nice ... real nice, bitch ... keep going ... keep going, whore, keep going!"

Shirlyn loved sucking cock. The taste and odour of an erect penis were unlike anything else she knew, a potent, heady brew of which she could not get enough. Her excitement grew and she caressed her swollen breasts erotically with one hand as she sucked her uncle's penis, squeezing the heavy mounds, pinching and tweaking her rigid nipples.

The sight aroused him and he began fucking her face faster, moving her head rapidly back and forth between his thighs, pushing his cock greedily into her mouth. Shirlyn thrust a hand between her legs and began masturbating slowly.

His penis throbbed in her mouth and beads of pre-cum gunk spurted onto her tongue. The taste was erotic and she swallowed them lasciviously, her tongue questing in his cock-slit for more. Grunting, the man pushed her head away.

"Want it, slut?" he cackled, slapping her face with his cock.

"Want my cock?"

On her knees, she looked up at him like a begging puppy and nodded. "Yes," she breathed. "I want it ... I want your cock, uncle."

"Where d'you want it, cunt? Tell me. In your mouth? Your cunt? Your ass?"

"In my ass, uncle," Shirlyn told him what he wanted to hear. "I love it when you butt-fuck me. But please fuck my cunt, too - it's hungry for your prick."

The man's face creased with pleasure. "Come on, then, whore," he muttered. "On your front! I'll fuck you like a bitch!"

Obediently, Shirlyn turned around and bent forward on her forearms, spreading her knees wide and presenting her delectable buttocks to the man. Thrusting a hand between her thighs, she splayed her cunt-lips open.

"Come on, uncle," she murmured. "Fuck me like a whore!"

The man's eyes glittered with excitement and pleasure. He straddled her hips in a low, deep squat and pressed his penis between her buttocks. She groaned and trembled beneath him.

Shirlyn's uncle was a muscular, powerfully built man in his late forties. His naked body was smooth and hairless and hard, without an ounce of fat. Strong, broad, shoulders swept to high, narrow hips in a sharply tapering V.

The chest was deep and cleaved, the pectorals thick and hard. His arms and legs rippled with muscle. The powerful neck supported a handsome, weather-beaten face with a strong, straight nose, full, lean lips and deep-set eyes. His hair was jet black and swept back.

He took the difficult position easily and without visible strain. His muscles corded smoothly as he bent deeply at his knees and, prising her buttocks open, squeezed his hard penis into the cleft between.

It was nine inches long and correspondingly thick and it throbbed and pulsed with excitement. His cock-head slid down to her cunt and met no resistance, only a soft, welcoming warmth.

With a loud hiss, he flexed his buttocks and, arching his head, eased his hips forward. His cock slipped smoothly into her cunt. Shirlyn gasped softly, arching her head as the searing heat of his cock bit into her molten cunt-flesh.

"More!" she gasped. "More! Put it all in! Come on! Come on, uncle!"

Savouring every minute, the man unhurriedly pushed his cock inexorably deeper and deeper into the teenager's cunt. At last, she had it fully in her flesh. The man grunted softly. His buttocks remained flexed taut and he closed his eyes in pleasure as her buttocks squirmed against his thighs in erotic little circles. Her cunt cramped hungrily on his penis. She whimpered her lust, her breath sharp and ragged.

"Yes," she gasped. "Ohhh yes ... it feels so good, uncle ... Oh god ... yes!"

The man's fingers dug into the softness of her buttocks. With a groan of deep pleasure, he unflexed his buttocks and drew his hips backward. His cock slid out, glistening with their commingled juices as it emerged. Shirlyn quivered with tension and bit her lower lip.

The man paused and then slowly skewered her again. Shirlyn gasped, her head arching. Savouring each minute, the man fucked his seventeen-year old niece. His cock moved smoothly in and out of her cunt, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips swinging rhythmically back and forth. His distended penis emerged and disappeared between the lobes of her buttocks.

Her golden, curved body rocked and lurched under him, and her cries were sharp and hoarse and unashamedly obscene. Her face was suffused with lust and pleasure and she moved eagerly with him, matching his pace, moving her cunt back and forth on his thick, hard, throbbing cock.

"Take me ... take me, uncle ... fuck me ... fuck me ... Ohhh god yes ... fuck me uncle ... I'm your ... whore ... fuck me ... like a ... whore ... do it ... Ohhh yes!"

The man grinned at her words and swung his hips in controlled circles as he thrust down and forward. His cock mashed her cunt-flesh and she gasped and cried out in joy. Her cunt convulsed on his penis and he groaned, arching his handsome head back.

He was an experienced and powerful lover and he took his time with the young girl, fucking her unhurriedly. His cock slid steadily in and out of her cunt, going in deeply, pausing, then pulling slowly outward only to squeeze in again.

Beneath him, Shirlyn whimpered in lust, her head hanging between her arms. Her pendulous breasts were swollen and hot. He squeezed them gently and gradually began to move faster. She moaned thickly, lurching and rocking erotically under him.

"More!" she gasped. "Oh fuck yes! Fuck me, Uncle Stan! Fuck me harder!"

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:54 PM