Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He paused, gasping, wincing, his face contorting in an agony of lust as her anus convulsed frantically on his penis and slowly flexed his buttocks and slid his hips further forward. His cock inched into her tight, hot, spasming anus.

She gasped and cried out, her chest heaving, her breath coming in choking, sobbing, rattling gasps and moans as he went in deeper and deeper. Her buttocks writhed and quivered as he impaled them. Her legs trembled in the air.

"OHHHHH Kenny yes Oh god yes uhhh yes oh fuck yes!"

"Ohh uhh yeh uh ohh yeh oh yeh oh fuck yes ohh god yes take it!" he went.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhhh ohhh uhhh ohhhh!" she wept.

The youth sodomised his young teenage cousin slowly and thoroughly. Groaning and gasping, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her thighs, he swung his hips gently back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips sliding smoothly in a to-and-fro action. Shirlyn hissed and moaned in evident pleasure, her head rolling from side to side, her breasts wobbling with his thrusts as he drove himself in and out of her anus.

She squeezed her breasts, pinching and tweaking the nut-hard nipples, rolling them under her palms. Her hand went down flat on her belly and she pressed a finger to her cunt-lips.

"God yes ... c'mon ... c'mon Kenny ... yes ... fuck me ... oh ma uhhh yes ... oh fuck yes ... that's it ... do it ... shove it in, lover ... ohhh yes ... that's so good ... yes ... fuck my ass baby ... fuck it ohhh uhhh yes oh god yes!"

Goaded by her words, he fucked her ass unhurriedly, stroking in and out, in and out of her anus. Shirlyn gasped and thrashed and writhed, her middle finger arched elegantly between her cunt-lips frantically working her clitoris.

Faster and faster he went, his cock pushing and squeezing and tunnelling into her asshole, which convulsed frenetically on the thick, long, throbbing, searing hot invader. Her fingertip jigged frantically on her clitoris. Her hips heaved and thrashed and her other hand crushed and squeezed
her breasts in a frenzy.

"Oh Kenny ... Kenny ... Kenny ... yes ... oh fuck yes ... yes ... yes ... oh god yes ... ohh god oh god oh god oh ma uhh ahhhh uhhh yes!" she gasped, her voice ragged and hoarse. "OHHH uhh yeh ... oh god yes ... give it to me, Kenny baby ... shove your cock right my ass, Kenny ... yeh ... that's it OHHH uh yes!"

She looked stunning, he thought, her pretty face distorted by an agony of joy, her head flipping from side to side, one hand in her crotch, finger working her clitoris, the other on her breasts, her
body heaving and thrashing.

Her loud, lewd moans of pleasure rang in his ears. Kenny groaned and flung his head back. The heat in his loins was unbearable. Shirlyn moaned and exploded, her orgasm crashing over her like a tidal wave, the breath shooting from her throat, her body arching and bending under his, her anus convulsing and cramping fiercely on his penis.

Kenny couldn't hold back any longer. His balls and belly ached for release. With a shuddering gasp, he thrust his cock into her anus once, twice, three, four, five times, each thrust drawing a choking gasp from her throat and then, lurching out of her, shaking his cock, he came violently. Shirlyn gasped as his cock jerked out of her anus and, whimpering, writhed under him, her hand still working her slit.

Hot jizz spewed from his cock-head and she groaned as it hit her thighs and cunt and belly and breasts. She caught it in her fingers, licked them, smeared them on her face and neck and breasts, massaged it into her crotch. Gunk dribbled down her cunt-lips and over her anus. Gasping and groaning thickly, Kenny pushed his cock-head into her asshole again, making her whimper softly.

He fucked her ass for a few minutes, moving gently and then, sliding out, pushed it into her cunt. Shirlyn spread her legs and wound them around his lean hips as he bent over her, his hands on her cum-sticky breasts. She caressed his broad shoulders and, opening her eyes, smiled radiantly up at him, her hips grinding pleasurably under his.

His erection had barely waned and he moved smoothly and effortlessly now, his hips rising and falling in a smooth cadence. He bent over and kissed his, his tongue roving deep in her mouth. She caressed his strong back and buttocks.

"God, you're incredible," she murmured. "That was fabulous."

"For me, too. You're fantastic."

He tongued her ear gently and she craned her neck and licked and sucked his nipple.

"Now what?"

"Now nothing."

"Spoilsport."

"Except more fucking."

She giggled. "That's more like it. What do you want to do?"

"I want to lick your slit again," he murmured after a bit. "Then your cunt. Then your ass. I want to fuck you all over again."

She giggled. "Let me suck your cock first. I like doing that."

He grinned and slid smoothly out of her cunt. Once again, he rose to his feet and she sat up and pushed her face into his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it slowly. Kenny felt
good, strong and fully in control of himself.

He moved her head in his hands. The orgasm had sated their immediate need and now their lust simmered with a deep, quiet, satisfying intensity.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:52 PM