Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Her body was warm and moist against his, and he could feel the fullness of her breasts on his chest. Her fingers roamed his naked torso tenderly, her very touch inordinately erotic.

He caressed her smooth, naked back tenderly, his hands roaming her arms, her shoulders, her hips, down to her buttocks. She squirmed against him, her fingers trickling over his thick biceps, over his chest and belly, running along the upper hem of his shorts.

"Oh god, Shirlyn," he moaned softly and she silenced him with another kiss, fiercer, harder, her desire naked and apparent.

"Are you sure my tits aren't too big?" she murmured huskily.

"They're perfect."

"Do you want to feel them?"

His fingers worked into the string straps of her bikini bra and slid them off her shoulders. Shirlyn arched her face slowly, her expression suffused with lust, her eyes closed, her neck craned, her lips parted, as he pulled the bra off gently and slid his hands down over her breasts. They were firm and full and high and he groaned softly when they filled his palms. Shirlyn whimpered, her breath warm and sweet on his face.

"Oh Kenny, yes," she gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Her nipples were nut-hard already, he noticed, her aureoles puckered with excitement. He squeezed her breasts gently, marvelling at their fullness and weight and the perfection of their form. His hands slid down and he caressed her naked buttocks and she murmured softly, her breathing heavy, her nostrils flared.

He squeezed her buttocks and she ground her crotch against his, gasping as his fingers dug into the cleft between her buttocks.

"You really like my ass, Kenny? Really, truly?"

"God, yes, Shirlyn, yes!"

"Do you ... do you ... want to fuck it?"

Kenny looked at her stunned and, for one terrible instant, Shirlyn thought she had self-destructed. Suddenly, his lust erupted and he squeezed her buttocks hard and kissed her fiercely and she responded in like fashion.

"Oh god, oh god," he muttered. "God, I want to fuck you so hard!"

"Yes!" she gasped, thrilled by his words. "Fuck me, Kenny! Fuck me hard!"

Shirlyn bent her head and slowly licked his nipple. Kenny gasped softly. She mumbled, licking and sucking first one nipple, then the other. The sensations were exquisite. Her tongue whipped his nipple delicately, rapidly, her teeth scbangd across them, her lips clamped around them and she sucked sharply, let go, sucked again. He gasped and arched his back.

She slithered lower, going down to her knees before him. Gently, she opened the clasp of his shorts, unzipped them. His penis bounced out. It was big, bigger and thicker close up than she had gauged, at least seven inches long and correspondingly thick, and not yet fully erect. She expected it would finally be at least nine inches long, nearly two inches thick. His balls were heavy and low. His shaft was shorn smoothly down to the hilt.

"I love being fucked," she murmured. "I love it more than anything else. I've been fucking Shankar these last few months ... every day ... and the doctor I went to see for my loop ... and I've seen you and Susan and ... you and Sheila ... and others with her, too ... Harry and your dad and our uncle and Jerry ... I love being fucked, Ken ... in my mouth ... getting my slit licked ... having my cunt ... even my ass fucked ... I like that a lot, a hot cock in my butt ... I love it when Shankar fucks me nice and hard ... I love it when he shoves his fat long cock into my mouth ... or my cunt ... and best of all in my ass ... it's wonderful ... the best thing ..."

"Oh fuck!" he gasped.

"And I love sucking his cock ... and the doctor's ... having them cum in my mouth ... you should see us ... it's so sexy ... just imagine one of them fucking me ... me kneeling before him just like this ... sucking his cock ... licking it ... or him fucking me ... his body over mine ... his hips rising and falling ... his cock going in and out of my cunt ... in and out ... fucking me from behind ... hammering his hips at my buttocks ... my tits jiggling ..."

She murmured the words and Kenny closed his eyes and visualized the images ... Shirlyn moaning and gasping, panting and writhing erotically as she sucked the servant's cock ... Shirlyn's body heaving and thrashing as he fucked her slowly and deeply and heavily, bent over her ... Shirlyn gasping and crying out, her face turned up, a vision of lust, her body rocking back and forth as the servant held her hips and fucked her rapidly and hard from behind.

The images were incredibly erotic, fulfilling his every fantasy. His cock quivered and swelled and he gasped sharply as she took it in her fingers and ran the foreskin back over the thick ridge of his cock-head. Her pointed, cunning tongue swirled lasciviously over the thick knob.

"Like it?" she murmured softly, lifting her large, lovely eyes to his, her face suffused with lust, caressing her cheeks with his cock-head. "Tell me you like it. Talk dirty to me, Kenny ... it turns me on."

Holding his shaft in one hand, she parted her lips and slipped them around his cock-head. Kenny gasped, his head jerking back. Her mouth was wonderful, soft and warm and wet and her tongue worked his cock-head wickedly. Groaning, he held her head and pulled it deeper into his crotch, pushing his hips forward at the same time, his buttocks flexing taut.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped. "C'mon ... suck it! Suck my cock! Suck it hard! Ohhh uhh yeh ... oh fuck yes!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:50 PM