Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Her voice rang in his ears and excited him even further. His balls ached for release. But he was far from done with her. He knew it was her first time and, if he wanted her to return for more, important that her satisfaction be intense.

Abruptly, he stopped, buried deep in her. Shirlyn gasped in shock. Her body, bouncing in unison with his till then, lurched and spasmed beneath his.

"Shankar!" she gasped. "Please ... don't stop! Not now! Please!"

He grinned, took a deep breath and instantly hit a rapid, ram-fucking stroke again. Shirlyn's mouth tore open in shock, her neck arched, her back bowed and twisted and her lips drew back in a rictus of lust.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH uhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried loudly.

Again he stopped, this time at the top of his stroke. She went wild, her loins lurching beneath his, begging for it.

"Shankar ... Shankar ohhhh god Shankar ... please!" she whimpered.

Again he hit a furious rhythm. This time she was waiting for it and she twisted yet again, crying out and writhing, but with relief now. She moved with him, hard and fast, lurching and bucking heavily.

Their bodies streamed with sex-sweat now and his belly slapped against hers as he pumped and pistoned vigorously, moving rapidly in and out of her. He sensed her on the brink of her orgasm and he slowed gently, grinding his hips in slow, skewering, spiraling thrusts. Shirlyn moaned in ecstasy and squeezed her breasts hard.

"Mmmm ... yes ... Ohhhhh yes ... ohhhhh ... Shankar ... *hanh* uhhh ... Uhhh OHhhh ... *hanh* uhhhh ..." she murmured.

She was teetering on the brink of her climax when he stopped and reared onto his haunches. He opened her legs and held them high and kept spiral-fucking her slowly. She whimpered, her head spinning from shoulder to shoulder.

She came in a searing series of back-to-back orgasms of exquisite intensity as he stroked in and out of her, mashing her cunt-flesh and taking her from all angles. Her body arched and bowed and she gasped, groaning in pleasure as her body flooded with heat and her cunt cramped violently on his thrusting penis.

Instantly, he shifted position again and now he bent her legs back over her torso and, angling himself forward with his hands on the insides of her thighs, began to ram-fuck her furiously again.

Without warning, his hips swung like a trip-hammer at full speed, his cock pistoning in and out. Her head jerked back and her mouth tore open in a soundless scream. Her body snapped under his thrusts and she dug her fingers into his thick biceps in a frenzy.

Faster and faster he went and orgasm intensified as his penis plunged and pistoned into her convulsing cunt. Her breasts jerked and jiggled tossing back and forth and to and fro under his thrusts.

She came hard, the breath shooting out of her, stars exploding in her head and now he could hold back no more. He drilled into her again and again, thrusting in hard and deep and fast, prolonging her pleasure, going on and on till, finally, her orgasm ebbed.

Her body sank to the floor, shuddering and trembling, her chest heaving, her breath coming in huge, wracked sobs. He slowed his movements, but continued fucking her, with long, gentle strokes. Shirlyn moaned, and then, as the realisation dawned that he intended to fuck her again, her mind soared in exultation and joy.

Shankar smiled down at her and, bending his head, kissed her gently. His cock was still hard and throbbing in her cunt, sliding slowly in and out of her flesh.

"You're good, cunt, very good," he murmured. "But I want more. You understand, slut? I'm not done yet - gonna fuck you again. You ready for it?"

For an answer she gripped his head and pulled it down to hers, kissing him with a fierce hunger, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, lifting her crotch eagerly to his.

"Yes," she gasped. "I want it, Shankar ... fuck me again! Keep fucking me, Shankar ... fuck me hard ... fuck me like a whore!"

"That's the spirit!" Shankar chuckled. "I like that in the sluts I fuck. I like 'em hot and hungry!" He slid out of her body, making her gasp softly at the release in pressure, and roughly turned her on her front and jerked her buttocks up so that she was on her hands and knees. "C'mon ... on your front ... I'm gonna fuck you from behind, whore ... like a bitch ... like a fucking bitch!" he cried.

Shirlyn moaned softly, in deep lust, her body trembling and quivering with excitement. The shattering orgasm had, strangely, left her thirsting for more. She longed to feel the heat and hardness of his cock in her cunt. Shankar knelt behind her and pressed his cock-head to her buttocks.

She felt it at her anus and tensed, and he sensed her anxiety. He debated whether to do it, then decided that with a bint like this, he would have enough opportunity later, there was no rush.

"Another time," he chuckled softly. "Yeah, I'm gonna take me that nice tight ass of yours, too, bitch ... another time ... now take this!"

And, pressing his cock-head to her cunt-lips, gripping her buttocks, he slid his hips forward and sank his cock deep into her teenage cunt. It drove the breath from her throat in a loud gasp and her head snapped up, her long neck craned and her face contorted in a rictus of joy.

"OHHHHHHHHH uhh Ohma uhhhh OHHH Shankar uhhhh OHHHHH!" she cried as the fierce heat of his throbbing, rock-hard penis surged into her slit. "OHHH uh OH uh OH uh OHHHH Uh oh god yes!"

His crotch pressed to her buttocks and she felt his balls at her cunt-lips. He ran his hands up her slender, golden-skinned body and cupped her pendulous breasts, squeezing them, pinching her long, stiff nipples.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:42 PM