Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
On one hot afternoon, she watched Harry fuck Sheila while their cousins Kenny and Jerry waited their turn. Then, after Harry was done, creaming copiously in Sheila's butt, the two cousins fucked her together while Harry took photographs and shot a video. Shirlyn moaned in excitement, aching to suck her brother's penis, her lust inflamed by its enormity.

She just couldn't make up her mind. Her lust for Harry was deep -- he was incredibly handsome and had such a big cock, and the things he had done with Sheila, fucking her relentlessly like a demon while she thrashed ecstatically -- Shirlyn wanted it to be her.

Kenny and Jerry were attractive, too -- Jerry was younger, but he, too, had a hard body that he was working on developing, handsome features and a sizable penis. When he fucked her sister, he seemed to have more imagination than Kenny, though Kenny was stronger and lasted longer. Her uncles, Calvin and Stanley, were experienced, adroit, very capable and attractive.

And then there was the servant, Shankar, muscular and good-looking, though not very tall, but with strong features, a square jaw, a straight nose, dark eyes, thick black hair and a manly square jaw. Unlike most servants, he was clean-shaven, abjuring the wispy mustaches the others favoured.

His body was sexy, wide-shouldered, broad in the chest, with a hard belly, slim waist and thickly muscled arms and legs. She watched him fuck Sheila one day, taking her rapidly and deeply, mouthing sexy obscenities, fucking her again and again while Sheila orgasmed repeatedly.

She couldn't make up her mind. Kenny and Jerry were closer to her age, and that made them sexier. But they were relatively inexperienced. Uncle Calvin and Uncle Stanley seemed too old for her; she wanted a sense of exhilaration and exploration, not a sense of deliberation. Harry was ... well, she wanted to save Harry.

It had to be special with him. And he was too close, he was her brother. She wasn't quite ready for that. She wanted a man who would take her like a woman, like a *whore*, not someone who knew he had to tutor her.

That left Shankar. Perhaps, after all, it would be best with him. And there was something indefinably risqué, inherently erotic, about fucking the *servant*, a man who was not her peer, socially.

It had an element that others would see as sleaze but, to her, was more a question of raw lust. With him, there would be no complicated family issues, no vexing emotional ties; just sex, pure, hard, simple.

It was her sister who resolved the issue and helped her make her decision.

They were in their room late one night and Sheila was brushing Shirlyn's hair before the mirror. Shirlyn sat on the stool at the dressing table. Her sister smiled at her in the glass.

"So have you decided which one?" Sheila asked gently.

"What?" Shirlyn bent her head and looked up over the tops of her eyes as her sister ran the brush through her tumbling dark hair, tinted by gorgeous brown highlights.

"Which guy is going to have the honour, dear? Have you decided?"

"What? What honour, Sheila? What guy?"

Her sister shook her head. "Come off it, Shirlyn. You know what I'm talking about. You've been dreaming about sex for ages now, haven't you? And masturbating? And wondering which guy to sleep with? Or should I say, *fuck*?"

"Sheila!"

"Shirlyn, please. I know you. You *are* my sister, and you're more like me than you know. I was just like this at your age, believe me. All I could think of was that. Sex. Men. Guys. Fucking. Cocks. My cunt and tits. Getting laid."

"Sheila, what are you saying!"

Sheila sighed in exasperation. "Please, girl, don't play games with me. You have been masturbating, haven't you?"

Shirlyn stared at her in the mirror.

"Haven't you? Well?"

Slowly, Shirlyn nodded.

"And dreaming of it?"

Shirlyn nodded again.

"Ever seen a cock? A man naked?"

Shirlyn hesitated. Then she nodded.

"Really. That's good. Tell me who."

Shirlyn paused. Then, in a very soft voice, she said, "Kenny. Jerry. Uncle Calvin. Uncle Stanley."

Her sister looked at her directly. "*All* of them? My, my. What have you been doing, spying?"

Shirlyn looked her in the eye and then suddenly, wickedly, grinned. "Actually, yes. I've been watching Kenny and Susan. And Kenny and Jerry and Uncle Calvin and Uncle Stanley with you. And Shankar. And I saw Kenny's sexy movies and read his magazines. And yes, I've been masturbating."

Sheila smiled hugely. "See," she murmured. "I told you. It was the same with me at that age. I loved it. But you haven't had sex yet?"

"No. You know that. You asked me who I wanted."

"Just making sure. You want it, though, don't you?"

"More than anything else, Sheila. So much it hurts."

"That's good. That kind of hunger is good. What have you decided?"

"I haven't. Not yet."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Yes. I'm so confused! They're all so sexy, and I don't know which..."

"Shankar."

"What?"

"Fuck Shankar."

"The servant? That Shankar?"

"Yes. That Shankar. The servant."

The two ladies paused, looked at each other in the mirror and then burst out laughing.

"That's the one you'd decided on, hadn't you?" Sheila laughed. "That's the one you wanted all along?"

"Yes. Actually, yes. Not the only one I want, but him first."

"Tell me why you want him."

"No. First *you* tell me why you suggested his name."

"No, you tell me."

Shirlyn pouted and stuck out her tongue at her sister. "Okay. I'll tell you. Because the boys are too young and Harry's too close and Uncle Calvin and Uncle Stanley might be too ... too conscious, you know? They'll be specially cautious and all that kind of thing. I don't want that. Not the first time."

"What do you want, then?"

"A guy who takes me for what I am. Like a woman should be had."

"Good. Very good," her sister nodded. "And just how do you think a woman should be had, Shirlyn?" Sheila was twisting her hair into a plait now.

"Ouch, careful, not so tight," Shirlyn grimaced. "Well, I thought it should be, you know, not too gentle, not too rough. Just right. Full of, um, *fire*, but not so that it hurts. With ... with *hunger*, not like a biology class. Am I right?"

"Absolutely, my love," her sister said. "That's the correct approach. And yes, I agree, I think Shankar would be just right."

"What's *your* reason?"

Sheila laughed. "I should know, shouldn't I? God knows I've fucked him often enough. Well, let me tell you. He's good, very good. He knows how to fuck a woman. Just the right touch of rough play, and he's careful not to hurt. His cock's big, but not too big. Harry, for instance, his cock is huge. Some women find it painful. Shankar's just right for a first time."

"Also," Shirlyn grinned. "He's the *servant*. I think that's very sexy. Isn't it?"

Her sister laughed, delight visible in every line of her face. "Spot on, child. It is *extremely* sexy, because it's one of those things we're just not supposed to do. So now. Tell me. How are you going to go about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you can't just go up to him and say 'fuck me', can you?"

"Why not?"

"Because, child, that's not half as much fun, and it's not nearly as good that way. You have to get him hot for you. Tempt him. Tease him. Flirt with him. Get him hot and excited, have him ogle you so that he's panting to fuck you, wanting you. You must draw it out. Then, when it does happen, it's explosive. Absolutely volcanic. Trust me. It'll bring out the fire in him and if you let
him know it's the first time for you, he'll be even more excited and the fucking will be that much better."

"But ... but what should I *do*, actually?"

"Dress differently, for one thing. Low cut blouses. *Saris*. Guys like Shankar love women in *saris*. Clinging T-shirts. The bathrobe. Something like that."

Shirlyn grinned. Her sister finished braiding her hair and Shirlyn got up and, turning, hugged her sister. Sheila kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

"Oh, Sheila, I'm so happy you're not like other sisters," Shirlyn murmured. "You're really a friend. Tell me ... when ... when I ... when I *fuck* Shankar ... will you ... would you be there?"

Sheila smiled and shook her head. "No, Shirlyn. I won't. It's something you have to find and experience on your own. No one else can or should be part of it. Certainly not the first time. Perhaps another time, when you've got used to his body, and yours, and the things you do together."

Shirlyn was silent, holding her sister close.

"I understand," Shirlyn said softly. "Thank you."

Sheila sensed the tension and apprehension in her sister and smiled, stroking her hair tenderly. "You're lovely, Shir," she said softly. "Very lovely, very sexy. You will be good in bed, and you will enjoy yourself. Remember that -- it's the only thing that matter -- enjoy the sex, learn to relish fucking. There's no joy like it in anything else. Be happy, Shirlyn. Always be happy."

End of Part 01 UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Next Part 02 HARD TIMES
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:39 PM