Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sheila tensed and bit her lower lip, her eyes squeezed shut. Her body trembled. Her breasts and the gold chain swung free. Harry splayed her buttocks with one hand and slowly pushed his cock-head inward. It found its target, held. Sheila gasped and stiffened. Her fingers clawed. She clenched a towel rod on the tiled counter wall. Harry slid his hips forward.

"OHMAOHMAOHMAOHHHHHHHHH!" Sheila called, her face twisting with shock and agony and delight.

Harry's head jerked back and he gasped. Shirlyn watched transfixed as the huge cock slithered between her buttocks, vanishing inexorably into her rear channel. Harry clenched her buttocks,
pulled them wide, and thrust deeper and deeper and deeper.

Sheila began to pant in pain and joy, her voice ragged and hoarse, her mouth torn open, her head jerked up. In and in and in he went, gritting his teeth, biting his lower lip, his head falling on his chest, now holding her hips and driving deeper. He went in to the hilt, and held still. Sheila sobbed, her breath coming in heaving rasps.

"OH-Harry ... Harry ... Harry ... c'mon ... do it ... quickly ... fuck me!" she gasped. "Fuck my ass, Harry baby ... fuck my ass!"

She was enjoying it! Sheila was actually enjoying it! Shirlyn watched in amazement and mounting excitement. Harry leaned forward and squeezed her swollen breasts hard. They grew slippery with the butter.

He stroked and caressed her belly, her buttocks, her hips, her breasts again. Holding her hips, he began move his own slowly, fucking her ass. Sheila gasped, rocking and lurching beneath him, turning her arm to cup her dangling breast, squeezing and kneading
it in excitement.

"Yes ... OHhhh yes yes OHHhhh yes yes OHhhhgodyes!" she cried. "OHH uhh Ohma uhhh Harry uhhh OHHHHHH uhh OHH god yes!"

"C'mon, whore ... c'mon ... take it ... take my cock right up your ass, Sheila whore ... just like you do with the servant, baby ... and with Kenny ... and Jerry ... and Uncle Stan ... and Uncle Calvin ... and *me*! Take it, whore! Take it! *Le*, *rundi*, *le*! *Lele* *mere* *lund* *ko*!" Harry cried.

He slid a hand under her belly and began to stroke her clitoris. Sheila gasped and her buttocks trembled. Now she was rocking to and fro of her own accord, sliding her ass to and fro on his shaft. Harry began to move faster. His belly sucked in. Controlling her movements with his fingertips on her upper buttocks, he impaled her asshole with his penis, shoving it in, pulling out, thrusting in again.

His cock shone and glistened as it emerged and disappeared between the lobes of her buttocks. Her cries were small, broken, her face distorted in a rictus of agonised passion. Harry moved faster still, his hips jerking rapidly to and fro, his cock gliding in and out.

He paused to spread his legs on either side of her hips. He leaned over her with his hands on the counter edge, his cock buried deep in her, his body bent over hers. She was pinned beneath him. She waited for him to take his pleasure. His buttocks reared suddenly, sharply, then drove down into her savagely.

With a shuddering cry, Harry began to ram-fuck her butt. Sheila's breath ripped from her throat in a hoarse, ululating cry. Her mouth tore open. Her breasts began to jiggle furiously, her necklace whipping frantically back and forth. Harry's hips slammed into her buttocks again and again, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, rising and falling, his cock pistoning furiously in and out, in and out.

"AHHH UHH AHHH UH AH UH AH UH AH UH OHMA UH OHMA OH MA OHMA UHHH AHH UHH OH UHH OH GOD UHH HARRY! OH BABY YES UHH OH HARRY YES!" she cried, her face contorted.

"Ah uh ah uh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh yeh take it, whore, take it!" he went.

He was streaming with sweat now, his body arched, his head flung back and his mouth torn open. Faster and faster he went and even as Shirlyn watched, Sheila began to orgasm. She went rigid under him, clawing and moaning, her head arched hard. Her breath came in broken rasps, her moans were thick and heavy and long. Harry continued to butt-fuck her gently. At last he stopped and slowly drew out of her.

"Liked it, whore?" he chuckled, spreading his legs. "Liked having my cock up your ass?"

"Oh god, yes," she gasped. "God, Harry ... that was incredible!"

He laughed loudly and slowly squeezed his cock up into her cunt. Sheila moaned, unresisting, as her brother fucked her cunt steadily with long, deep, piercing thrusts.

"Harry," she gasped. "Please ... let me suck you ... I want your cum in my mouth ... please?"

Harry snorted in delight and slid out of her. She stood trembling against the counter, her body racked with heaving, sobbing gasps. Harry moved around and hopped up on the counter in front of her face. She groaned, her head bowed, her body heaving. His rampant penis was thrust at her face.

"Suck me, Sheila bitch," Harry said softly. "Suck my cock, slut ... suck it good ... c'mon ... do it!"

Sheila groaned. Harry smiled and pulled her head down to his groin. Shirlyn was now totally dumbstruck. Harry's butter-smeared penis, glistening with the juices from her cunt and anus was at her face. Laughing softly at her head bent over his lap, Harry stroked her face with it, teasing her, dodging her questing lips.

Finally, he relented and let her have it. Her tongue flickered out and wound about the sticky, slimy, slippery cock-head. She began to lick it eagerly, like a hungry puppy, running her tongue up and down the shaft. It didn't seem to matter that it had just invaded her asshole.

"How does it taste, whore, the taste of your *bhosdi*?" he chuckled. "Like it, eh? Yeh ... c'mon ... suck harder, bitch ... suck harder! *Harder*, whore, *suck harder*!"

She slipped her lips around his cock-head and part of his cock-shaft. Her cheeks billowed with his size. She began to suck his cock, jerking his cock, holding his thigh, her cheeks hollowing. Her head moved back and forth on his twitching loins.

He held her head and began to fuck her mouth. Harry gasped, flinging his head back and groaning in delight. His belly drew in with tension. She cupped his low, heavy balls, fondling them. He looked down at her, one hand on her head, jerking it to and fro. She opened her mouth and her tongue flickered like lightning over his glans. Harry lost control.

Shirlyn watched, stunned, as Sheila let her brother spew his jizz into her mouth. She opened her mouth and jerked his cock. Cum spattered on her face and neck and dangling breasts. She took his cock deep in her mouth again and sucked it some more, her head moving rapidly, drawing the very last drop of jizz out of his cock. Spunk dribbled down her chin and over her breasts, spattering on the counter.

Harry grinned at her, leaning back on his hands. Sheila licked his thighs and groin like a rutting bitch. Shirlyn watched pop-eyed, as she lifted her breasts and rubbed them into the puddled gunk on the counter in an utterly wanton action.

She rose with her breasts shining with gunk and arched her chest to his head, sliding an arm around his neck, drawing his lips to her breasts. She sighed with pleasure, her face creased in a smile of delight as his tongue and teeth caressed her nipples.

"C'mon Harry," she murmured lasciviously, kissing him hungrily, slipping his tongue in and out of her mouth. "Let's do it all over again! I'm still hot ... fuck me, Harry, baby ... fuck me like a slut!"

SEEING KENNY AND SUSAN and her sister Sheila and Calvin and Sheila and the milkboy and Sheila and their brother Harry -- *especially* her sister and Harry -- Shirlyn was in a complete daze.

She couldn't believe what she had seen and heard. Her sister was a *whore*. A proper, full-fledged whore. Who took money to let money fuck her. And her sister slept with ... no, her sister *fucked* Uncle Calvin. And Uncle Stanley. And their cousins, Kenny and Jerry. And the servant, Shankar. And even their brother, Harry.

And no doubt she'd fuck the younger boys, too, when she felt it was the right time. And her sister had always been a whore, and so had their mother, and her father had known it and encouraged it, and wanted it, and her brother took photos of men fucking his sister.

And her sister expected her, Shirlyn, to do no less. She didn't mind. She expected it. She wanted it. She was waiting for it, and she would help her to become a good lover ... no, to become a good *fuck*, a good *piece of ass*.

It was too much to comprehend all at once, and it took Shirlyn several days to fully understand the dimensions of the revelation. Once she had grasped its implications, she felt much calmer and decided she would have to make good choice for a first lover. She debated for several days, during which time she watched Kenny and Susan fucking, and Uncle Stanley and Sheila, and Sheila with Kenny and with Jerry.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:39 PM