Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Shirlyn gasped. She knew the girl who had just entered. Her name was Susan and she lived in an apartment across the compound. The families knew each other. She was older than Shirlyn, about Kenny's age, and she was, to Shirlyn's mind, absolutely gorgeous. She was dusky and slender and tall with a stunningly curved body and finely chiselled features. Her eyes were elongated and almond shaped, lined with *kohl*, her cheekbones were high, her nose was slim and straight and delicate and her lips were full and wide.

She had strong, white, even teeth. Her neck was long and graceful and her hair was dark and silky, caught in a flouncing pony tail with a crinkled bright cotton band. Her limbs were smooth and curved and her breasts were high and ripe, her waist narrow, her hips bell-shaped, her stomach flat and firm. Her hands and feet were elegantly formed. She wore a light cotton button-down blouse tucked into a knee-length pleated skirt.

Her feet were in open sandals. She wore a gold necklace, matching ear-studs and a small ring on one finger.

As Shirlyn watched, her eyes popping, Susan smiled and, tilting her face to Kenny, moved closer to him, her hand sliding between his legs, her fingers curling around his throbbing erection.

"And good evening to you, my randy prince," Shirlyn heard her say. And then, as she masturbated Kenny, "Oh god, Kenny ... I'm so hot ... I want your cock, baby ... c'mon ... fuck me!"

They kissed, their lust apparent and crackling through the quiet air, and Kenny pulled off her clothes feverishly. She groaned as he fondled her breasts and caressed her buttocks and crotch, squirming against him. They stood in the hall, naked, kissing and fondling each other.

"C'mon ... I've got a new tape. And another pondie. Let's go inside."

"Yes," Susan groaned. "God yes!"

They hurried to the bedroom, shutting the door behind them, and Shirlyn sped out of her hiding place and scurried across the hall and bent her head to the keyhole.

In the room, the tape was playing, one Shirlyn had watched and masturbated to not long ago, the story of a lovely young girl called Madhavi. In the scene, she was having sex with a young man, handsome and heavily hung, a youth who cleaned trucks, one she had called up only to fuck her. She was on her knees before him, sucking his cock eagerly and hungrily, pumping his shaft in her fist, rocking her head to and fro before him.

And Susan was doing the same thing to Kenny. Shirlyn watched, masturbating frantically, as her cousin fucked Susan's mouth. He rocked her head back and forth with his hands, pumping his hips to and fro, his head flung back, his face creased with pleasure, moaning and grunting loudly.

"Yeh ... c'mon ... suck it, Susan, bitch ... suck my dick!" Kenny grunted. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yeh ... c'mon ... suck harder, whore ... suck it! Suck my cock! OHHHH uhhh yes! Oh fuck yes!"

Susan evidently enjoyed sucking cock. She moaned thickly, squeezing her breasts together, then gripped his buttocks and pulled his cock deeper in her mouth. Opening her mouth, her head and eyes tilted up, watching him as he looked down at her, she ran her tongue lasciviously around his bulging cock-head, pumping his shaft in her fist. Kenny pulled her head back to his crotch and she sucked his cock deeper and harder.

He pushed her head away at last, and Susan got to her feet and they kissed hungrily, fondling each other and then she turned around on her forearms and knees on the bed. On the flickering TV screen, Madhavi was in exactly the same position and her lover was fucking her heavily and deeply from behind.

Shirlyn watched as her cousin copied the man. He and Susan were both facing the TV screen now and, kneeling behind her, he shoved his cock slowly into her cunt. Susan moaned, her head lifting, her eyes closed, biting her lower lip. Her breasts were hot and swollen, her nipples long and stiff. Kenny began to fuck her with deep, skewering thrusts, holding her hips and rocking his own steeply up and down, to and fro, driving his inflamed erection in and out of her flesh. Susan moaned and gasped, rocking back and forth on all fours, her breasts swollen and pendulous, her gold chain rocking.

Her face was suffused with lust, her head turned up, watching the images on the screen, where Madhavi was gasping and moaning thickly as the young man ram-fucked her from behind.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Kenny! Ohhh uhhhh Ohh uhhh oh baby yes! Fuck me!" Susan cried. "Oh uhh ohma uhhh OHHHH uhhh OHHHH uhh oh yes oh yes oh god yes!"

"Take it ... c'mon, you fucking whore! Take it! Take my cock, you bitch! Take it! Ahhh uhhh ahhh uhhh hnggh uhh ohhhuhh oh fuck yes!"

Shirlyn watched them, her hands mauling her breasts, her finger jabbing in and out of her cunt. She bit her lower lip to stifle her moan as she orgasmed. On the bed, Susan shuddered and gasped sharply, stiffening, groaning, whimpering and, behind her, Kenny cried out, his head snapping back, his hands digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks and breasts. He rammed his cock into her again and again and then, with a shuddering groan, pulled out of her and, shaking his cock in his fist.

Shirlyn watched, groaning softly, as the white, sticky stuff spewed from her cousin's cock-head and spattered his girlfriend's buttocks and back and dribbled in the cleft between her buttocks.

They broke apart and fell on the bed, kissing and fondling each other, and Shirlyn rose and sped to her room. She flung herself on the bed and, grabbing a cucumber, turned on her back and,
spreading her leg, pushed the rough-skinned vegetable into her slit and masturbated feverishly. She gasped and groaned thickly, her hips bucking and writhing, both hands gripping the cucumber, rocking it steeply in and out of her cunt, her breasts swollen between her arms.

Her mind filled with images of Kenny and Susan and her face was radiant with lust and excitement.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! Fuck me ... fuck me with your cock, Kenny! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby! Fuck me like a whore!"

THE SECOND shock was even more dramatic.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:36 PM