Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Before he knew what was happening, Anuja had her hands inside the legs of his shorts. She thrust them up into his crotch and held his cock. Dashrath cried out in shock and surprise, stumbled and lurched back. She pulled him back.

"No, no ... there's nothing to worry about," she murmured.

Suddenly, all those half-understood whispers in the staff quarters made sense. This was the woman they said was fucking half the guys in the hotel. And that was her husband who didn't bonk her at all, just took snaps.

Dashrath's pulse jumped with excitement. A slow grin of recognition creased his handsome features. Anuja smiled.

"Yes. That's right. You know who I am and what's been going on."

"You're Anuja madam."

"Just Anuja."

"Anuja."

"Yes. Please. Come here."

He came up to her again, now unafraid and expectant. She flicked open the clasp button of his shorts, undid the fly and peeled them open. He chuckled at her gasp of surprise. His cock, his pride and joy, was enormous, bigger than any of his pals had.

It was erect already, hard and throbbing, and it was ten inches long and two inches thick. His balls were heavy and low. He was careful to keep his cock-shaft and balls shaved smoothly -- he thought that was very sexy and he preferred it like this, so that he could feel the warm of a mouth or a cunt without hindrance.

The few girls he'd fucked so far agreed that it was better and hurt less.

"My god," Anuja gasped. "What an incredible cock you've got!"

"Yeah, thas wha' they say."

She groaned and took it in her fist, flipping back the foreskin. The cock-head was huge, gorged, slippery with pre-cum gunk, smelling sexy and musky. Anuja opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around the knob.

Dashrath grunted thickly, his belly sucking inward, his hips lurching forward, his hands falling to her head, pulling it deeper into his crotch. Anuja moaned, realizing at once that he was not totally inexperienced. Her excitement mounted.

"C'mon!" he grunted. "Sukit! Suck my cock!"

Anuja whimpered and, opening her mouth wide, slipped her lips around his cock-head. Dashrath grunted, tossing his head back, his mouth fluttering open. Her mouth was wonderful, warm and wet and her tongue worked his cock-head with a cunning he had never known.

He groaned, rocking his hips back and forth, moving her head to and fro with his hands as he fucked her face. She took more of his cock in her mouth, scbanging her teeth delicately along his massive, thick-veined shaft. He bent forward and shoved his hands into the neck of her T-shirt, cupping her breasts.

They filled his hands, grew turgid as he squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh. Her nipples were stiff in his palms. She took her fingers off his cock and, without pausing in sucking his cock, reached up to undo his tunic.

He helped her and shrugged it off. Bending, he pulled her T-shirt up, over her breasts, under her arms. Her breasts were wonderful, full and heavy and ripe like fruit. She sucked his cock harder.

He pushed her head away and jerked the T-shirt off her head. Anuja looked up at him. He had a slim, wiry body, strong and muscular like whipcord, with a hard belly and a wide, flat, slightly cleaved chest with small, dark, nipples.

His body was virtually hairless. His penis throbbed and bounced with excitement. She moaned and began sucking it again. Dashrath grinned and fucked her mouth unhurriedly.

"Mm ... yeh ... thas good, whore," he grunted in the vernacular. "Suck my prick, bitch ... yeh ... thas it ... keep suckin', slut ... thas it ... suck harder! Yeh! Thas good ... oh fuck yes! C'mon, bitch! Don' stop till I say!"

Hidden in the shadows, Avinash kept his cameras trained on the ballboy fucking his wife's mouth. He took close-ups of the youth's face, and of his gargantuan penis glistening between her lips.

Her face was distended with the size of the mammoth cock. He saw her jerking it in her elegant fingers, licking it lasciviously, her head tilted to one side, her eyes lifted, half-closed. The kid pushed her head away and grinned.

"C'mon, slut ... lemme lick yer slit," he grunted. "On yer back!"

Anuja whimpered, her body tingling with excitement and turned on her back on the wooden bench. Dashrath knelt at its far end and pulled her legs open, pushed her skirt up her hips.

She unfastened its side zip and he pulled it off, spread her legs again. Her cunt was wet and open and he could see the moist pink flesh and the delicate stem of her clitoris. He chuckled and thrust his face into her crotch.

"OHHHHH uhhh yes! Oh ma uhhhh yes!" Anuja gasped, her body arching on the bench, her fingers twining in his hair.

Dashrath's tongue was thick and heavy and long. It jabbed deep into her cunt, swirled through the wet flesh, lapping at her flowing juices, whipped her gorged, stiff clitoris, rippled up and down and in and out.

Anuja's hips heaved and writhed, bucked up and down. Twining her fingers in his hair, she moved his head around in her thighs to suit her pleasure.

"Ohhh yes Dashrath yes! Oh god yes! Oh ma yes uhhh oh ma uhhh ahhh uhh yes oh fuck yes!"

She moaned and whimpered ecstatically, her head flipping from side to side, a vision of lust with her eyes half-closed, her mouth open. Her body rocked on the bench with rhythmic little jerks, as though she was being fucked.

Her breasts jumped and jiggled, and her gold chain tossed and danced on her skin. Her body glistened with sweat. She slid her hands up her body, lifting her breasts, squeezing them erotically, pinching the nipples in her long fingertips.

Her cries rang in his ears, exciting him further. He stabbed a long finger into her cunt and began masturbating her rapidly, rocking his arm to and fro vigorously. Anuja cried out, her back bowing steeply, her hips crashing up and down, her head flipping wildly from side to side.

Her cunt was hot and tight and it convulsed greedily on his finger. He twisted his finger around in her cunt, pressed his knuckle to her hard stem of her clitoris, curled his finger into a hook and flicked it hard. Anuja cried out, crushing her breasts in frenzied delight. Meanwhile, his tongue continued lapping at her streaming juices.

"OHHHHHHHH uhhh OHHHHH uhhh OH DashrUHHHHHth uhhh Oh uhhh *hanh*
uhhhh *hanh* uhhh *hanh* uhhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried.

He jabbed a second finger in and masturbated her even more rapidly. Avinash watched her body whipping and whumping frenetically on the bench, her hips crashing up and down, the youth's biceps flexing and unflexing as he rocked his arm back and forth and from side to side.

Without pausing in his masturbation of her, the ballboy sprang to his feet and quickly turned around, straddling her body. Beneath him, Anuja moaned, her mouth already open in avid expectation.

He lowered his hips over her face and grunted softly as her lips encased his cock. He began fucking her mouth in the sixty-nine, his hips rising and falling in a measured rhythm over her face while he finger and tongue-fucked her simultaneously.

Anuja was on the brink of a violent orgasm when he stopped and rolled off her. She moaned in frustration and dismay, masturbating frantically. He flicked her hands away.

"Time for the real thin'," he laughed arrogantly, with the sense of his power over her.

Anuja moaned. The teenager grinned and got between her legs, straddling the bench. He dropped in a low, deep squat, his legs spread, her thighs arched over his, with his buttocks almost brushing the bench top and, holding his cock, pressed it to her cunt-lips.

She gasped, holding the thick shaft, guiding him to her slit. He grinned down at her and, gripping the insides of her thighs, heaved his hips forward. His huge cock-head popped into her cunt and his monstrous penis surged behind it, plowing deep into her cunt, stretching it wide open.

Anuja cried out thinly, her face contorting in a wild rictus of lust, tendons popping in her neck, her mouth tearing open, her head snapping back.

"OHMAUHAHUHHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried. "OH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh OHHHHHHHH!"

Her breath came in heaving, wracked, rattling sobs. The teenager flexed his buttocks taut and buried himself in her cunt and sniggered.

"Feel good, heh, cunt? Feel good havin' my dick in yer slit, donit?"

"Yes!" she moaned, frantic with lust. "Oh god yes Dashrath yes! God you're so big ... so big ... so hard ... ohhh yes ... c'mon baby ... fuck me! Fuck me like a whore, Dashrath ... take me like a slut!"

The youth grinned, flashing strong white teeth in the moonlight.

"Thas jes wha' I'm gonna do, cunt! Jes wha' I'm gonna do!"

He turned his head over his shoulder.

"Hey you, boss-man! Yeah, you, with the camera'n all! Why doncha c'mere and take some pics of me fuckin' your wife, stud? She loves it, the bitch! Loves my dick in her pussy! Doncha, whore?"

He rocked his cock out and in and she gasped loudly in assent.

"Hear'at? She loves it! Wanna hear her 'gain? Fine! Lessgo, bitch! Lessgo!"

Avinash scurried closer with his cameras. The boy was terrific. He grinned at Avinash lewdly when he saw him. Avinash avoided his eye, kept the cameras at his face. The boy grinned and began fucking Anuja without looking at her, mugging shamelessly for the camera.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:32 PM