Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She took his cock in her hand and quickly impaled her cunt on it with a loud moan of relief and joy. He grunted and arched up under her, heaving his hips upward, thrusting his cock deep into her cunt.

She gasped and began to buck up and down on his cock, moving her cunt along the length of his rigid penis. She had one foot on the barstool, the other on the counter and that gave her the support and leverage she needed.

She arched her neck, tilting her face upward and bucked faster and faster on his lap. Her buttocks bounced off his thighs. Her breasts jumped and jiggled. The gold chain slapped on her tawny skin. She moaned loudly, arching her tongue sexily over her upper lip.

Her belly sucked in and she hissed in pleasure, swirling her hips and churning her cunt with his cock, her belly sucked in, her hands sliding up her body to cup and squeeze her breasts. Tony grunted, watching her in fascination.

Despite his rough treatment of her, she was the best fuck he'd had.

"Yes! Ohhh baby yes!" she gasped, rocking and bucking up and down on his cock in a frenzy. "Ohhhhh uhhhh yes! C'mon! Come on Tony! Yes! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh uhhhh ohhhh uhhh ohhhh uhhhhh ohhhhhh uhhhhh yes!"

He held her buttocks and moved her up and down on his lap to suit his pleasure, pumping his hips in unison with hers. He squeezed her breasts hard and she gasped, leaning forward, her hands on his chest, ramming her cunt greedily down on his pistoning cock.

Craning his neck, he sucked her breasts, nibbling her nipples and pressed his fingertip to her anus. She gasped, arching her head and shuddering. Her cunt spasmed and contracted furiously on his throbbing penis.

His loins blazed with lust and his balls ached and throbbed, clamouring for release. Faster and faster she went, bucking and rocking and bouncing and jerking in a frenzy on his lap, her face twisted and radiant with excitement and lust.

This time, she was the one to deny him. She stopped suddenly, pressing her cunt down on his cock, grinding her hips and bent over him and kissed him hungrily, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, her breasts hot on his chest.

"I want it in my ass," she murmured, swirling her tongue through his ear. "Fuck my butt, Tony!"

She slid off his cock and made him get off, too. He thought she would offer her ass to him from the rear. Instead, she got on her back on the counter and spread her legs wide and lifted them high, curling her body on itself.

"Like this," she gasped. "Take my ass like this. From above ... and then fuck my cunt again like this!"

By now, the lust-fire raged unchecked in his body. Panting, he knelt before her and bent over her, his hands on the insides of her thighs, lifting them high and wide. She reached down and guided his cock to her anus.

His cock-head pressed to the taut orifice. He paused. She curled her hips higher.

"Shove it in, Tony! I want it all in my ass! Do it! Come on!"

With a loud groan, his powerful muscles rippling and tensing, his shoulders knotting, his head arching back, Tony flexed his buttocks and slid his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her anus.

Anuja's face contorted in a grimace of pleasure and she cried out, a long ahhhhhhh of relief. Tony gasped, wincing as her rear-channel bit down hard on his throbbing penis.

"More!" she gasped, gripping his hips and pulling him deeper into her. "More, Tony, more! Shove it all in, lover! Do it!"

Tony groaned and slowly squeezed his cock into her tight, hot, anus. She gasped, chewing her lower lip, her chest heaving, her breath coming in huge, rattling sobs of joy and squeezed her breasts hard.

"Fuck my butt!" she gasped. "Now! Fuck it! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhh yes Tony yes! That's it! Ohhhh baby yes! Again! Ahhhhhhhhhh uhhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh that's so good, lover! Do it again! Oh ma uhhhhhhh ahhhhhh uhh yes! Oh fuck yes!"

She was incredible. He buried his cock fully in her and she wanted more. He slid out, thrust in, slid out, thrust in. Her body rocked and curled under his thrusts. He sodomized her slowly and heavily, in an agony of joy, pushing his cock steeply in and out of her anus, his head spinning.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:29 PM