Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Turn over, bitch," he ordered. "On your knees! I want to fuck you from behind!"

Anuja whimpered and obeyed, turning on her forearms and knees on the broad counter.

"Not like that! Spread your legs! Stretch 'em! Yeah, that's it -- wide open, baby, wide, wide open -- yeah ... nice and juicy slit, yeh, right."

He made her fork her legs wide open and stretch them so that one foot was on the barstool in the pool, the other on the work-surface, her body straddling the counter.

Her breasts hung succulent and pendulous, swollen, the nipples stiff and rigid. Tony knelt on the counter behind her and creased her buttocks open. He fingered her anus and cunt, teasing her clitoris with his fingertips.

"Gonna take your ass, too, whore ... gonna stick my rod right up your tight little asshole!"

Anuja moaned deliriously, beyond caring what he did with her body so long as he fucked her. He pushed his cock between her buttocks to her cunt-lips and, gripping her hips, thrust his cock into her in a rushing thrust.

Anuja cried out, her head snapping up, her face contorting in a rictus of joy as the huge penis surged deep into her cunt, throbbing and burning inward. Her cunt spasmed frantically on it and he gasped, flinging his head back, squeezing her buttocks.

"Fuck yes! Take it!"

"Oh ma uhhhhhhhhh ahhhh uhhhhhhh OHHHHHHh!" she cried.

He began fucking her rapidly and deeply, using a powerful rhythm, rocking his hips swiftly to and fro with a snap of his hips, flexing and unflexing his buttocks alternately, gripping her waist and moving her body back and forth on the counter, dragging her cunt up and down the length of his pistoning penis.

Beneath him, Anuja gasped and moaned, her swollen breasts jiggling, her necklace dancing. Her shoulders were hunched and her face, twisted in delight, was turned to one side, the eyes half-closed, the mouth open, the lips drawn back over her pearly teeth.

Tony grunted and chuckled. Steepling his fingers in the middle of her back, he moved her effortlessly back and forth.

"Like it, heh, slut? Like being fucked like this, right? Like having my dick in your slit, eh?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes, Tony, yes! Ohhh uhhhh yes ... ohhh uhhh yes uhhh yes uhhhh ohhh uhhh oh ma uhhh yeh oh god yes uhhhh oh fuck yes ... fuck me, Tony ... fuck me! Ohhhhhh uhhhhh ohhhhhhhh uhhhh ohhhhh uhhhhh OHHHHHH!"

He laughed loudly. "Like hearing you cunts beg for it! Real turn on, that! C'mon ... take it, whore! Take my dick! Yeh ... that's it ... yeah ... mm ... fuck yes ... that's good, bitch ... nice and tight and wet your cunt is ... yeh ... ohhh yeh that's it, whore! Keep going!"

He was a powerful, experienced lover. He used a steady, sawing rhythm, running his cock smoothly and deeply in and out of her cunt, back and forth, to and fro, in and out.

Anuja's loins blazed with lust as the huge shaft scbangd and pulverised her gorged, throbbing clitoris. On and on he went and she moaned, soaring towards a wild orgasm. He sensed its imminence and promptly drew out of her. She moaned in frustration and despair. He laughed at her.

"Not so fast, whore! You don't get things that easy! You've got to work for it if you want it! Come on! Beg, baby, beg!"

"Tony ... please ...," she moaned. "Fuck me! Don't stop, Tony! Please!"

He laughed in delight. "That's it, whore! That's it!"

He plunged into her cunt again, without warning, and Anuja gasped and cried out as his thrust forced the breath from her throat.

He chuckled and began ram-fucking her, thrusting violently and savagely in and out of her cunt, slamming his hips at her buttocks with loud slaps. Her body jerked and rocked wildly under his, her breasts tossing and jerking.

She cried out feverishly. Her orgasm came nearer. Again, just when she thought it would hit, he slid out of her. Anuja gasped in shock. Her cunt spasmed frantically on itself.

Quickly, he slid off the counter, made her get off, turned on his back on the counter and got her to straddle his hips. Anuja was panting and keening desperately, her face flushed and hot.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:28 PM