Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She beat against him and they came up, sputtering and laughing softly. She squeezed his buttocks and pulled his jock-strap down his thighs. Even limp, his cock was wonderfully long and thick in her fingers.

She jerked it gently. He squeezed her buttocks and she spread her legs and hopped up, wrapping her thighs about his hips, her arms about his shoulders. They kissed deeply, unhurriedly, sexily, their tongues flipping in and out of each other's mouths, their bodies swaying and rocking in the pool and his hands were on her buttocks and breasts, exploring the luscious contours of her body.

Her breasts were heavy against his chest, her nipples stiff and rigid, her aureoles puckered with excitement.

Turning, they swam back to the bar, Anuja riding on his back, her arms around his waist, his fingers working his shaft. At the bar, he hoisted himself onto the counter and spread his legs, resting his feet on two barstools, leaving one between them.

She stood on the pool floor, resting her hips against the free barstool between his legs. Her head was on level with his groin. He grinned down at her.

"Let's see how good you are at giving head," he murmured, pulling her head forward to his crotch.

Anuja smiled and, flipping back the foreskin of his cock, masturbated him gently. His cock quivered and stirred. She pushed her face into his crotch and swirled her tongue delicately around his cock-head.

Tony grunted softly. His cock thickened and lengthened as she worked it with her tongue. It grew and grew, hardening and heating in her fingers and under her lips. She opened her mouth and slowly took his cock-head into it and sucked gently, working the bulging knob with her tongue.

Tony murmured in pleasure. He pulled her head deeper into his crotch. She took more of his cock in her mouth and began sucking with a steadily intensifying pressure, scbanging her teeth up and down his shaft, whipping his cock-head with her tongue.

He grunted. His cock ballooned and filled her mouth, distending her face.

"Not bad," Tony taunted her softly. "Not bad at all. Keep going, bitch. You're going to have to sweat for the big one."

Which was when Anuja used the ice. The effect was instantaneous and, to her, having accepted his challenge, immensely gratifying. His cock throbbed ominously and he cried out in shock and delight.

Anuja took more ice and kept sucking his cock, and then more ice. Gradually, Tony regained control.

"Fuck," he gasped. "You're good, bitch, grant you that!"

She looked up and said, "Are you going to cream in my face?"

He grinned. "Not in your face. In a glass. I've got to make that special, remember?"

"Oh yes." She went back to sucking his cock.

He grunted softly and leaned back, his hands on the work surface below the bar counter, his body angled away.

His hips rocked and writhed under her face. She sucked his balls briefly, then went back to sucking his cock. He craned his head and looked at her.

"You use aphrodisiacs, cunt?"

"Mm. Sometimes," she mumbled.

"You want one now?"

"Not particularly."

"Well I do. And I think you should have one too."

She heard him fumble beneath the counters. Licking his cock-shaft, looking up, she saw him snap a vial under his nose. He gasped. His cock quivered and throbbed, growing even hotter in her mouth. His body arched and tensed.

"Fuck yeh!" he grunted. "That's great! C'mon bitch ... take one!"

She shook her head. "I'm fine."

"I said, take one, bitch!" he snarled, whipping upright, jerking her head back and snapping an ampoule under her nose.

Anuja cried out and the intake of breath drew the powerful aphrodisiac deep into her lungs and blood. She gasped as it hit her, rocking her with a sudden, savage, explosive orgasm.

Her breasts swelled, her cunt flooded, her nipples quivered. Her mouth opened, her eyes went glassy. He laughed.

"That's better. Now suck!"

Anuja moaned. She thrust a hand between her legs and began masturbating feverishly as she sucked his cock. The aphrodisiac coursed through her body. His cock filled her mouth.

Pre-cum gunk spurted from the slit in its head. She sensed his orgasm. Abruptly, he shoved her head back, grabbed a tall glass from the counter and held it under his cock. She jerked it greedily.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:27 PM