Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"I want your ass!" he gasped. "I want to fuck your ass!"

"Do it!" Anuja cried, the orgasm still shaking her body. "Quickly! Now!"

Pinto slid his cock out of her, making her gasp as her cunt contracted and found a vacuum and momentarily intensified. Then his bulging cock-head was at her anus and he flexed his buttocks and slid his hips forward and the huge cock-head popped into her rear-channel.

Anuja cried out, her face contorting in an agony of lust and fell forward on her forearms, lifting her buttocks higher. Pinto gasped sharply, his head snapping back as her anus convulsed on his cock.

He dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her hips and skewered her asshole slowly, pushing his cock deeper and deeper. Beneath him, Anuja moaned, her breath coming in heaving, wracked sobs of pure joy. His cock felt wonderful, pushing and squeezing into her anus, throbbing and searing hot.

"Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhh uhhhh yes ... c'mon, bitch ... take it! Take my cock!" the man cried.

"Ahhhh uhh ohhhh uhh ah uh ah uh ah uh ah uh yes ... oh god yes!" Anuja whimpered.

He sodomised her slowly and heavily for a few minutes, moving his cock in and out of her cunt in deep, skewering thrusts. His body quivered with tension, his muscles rippling and cording, his chest heaving.

The heat in his loins was unbearable. Her body rocked and swung under his as she forced her asshole back and forth on his throbbing penis. Her breasts swung and jiggled with his thrusts.

Her cries rang in his ears. Pinto couldn't hold back any longer. With his cock embedded in her anus, crushing her breasts feverishly in his hands, he exploded. Anuja moaned deliriously, squirming her buttocks against his groin as the hot, sticky jizz spewed in an endless stream from his cock-head into her anus.

He waited, his cock still quivering inside her anus and then slowly drew out and pushed his cock back into her cunt. She moaned softly. He fucked her cunt slowly for a few minutes while his orgasm ebbed and his erection waned, and then slid out of her body.

She groaned and sank down on her front on the floor of the cabana. Pinto bent over and kissed the nape of her neck, tongued her ear, pushed his hands under her body and caressed her breasts.

She turned over under him and smiled gently at him, tracing the contours of his handsome face and muscular body. He grinned down
at her.

"That was terrific," she murmured. "I enjoyed that."

"So did I."

"More than Maria?"

"Much more."

"Think of me when you fuck her next."

"I'll never forget you."

"We should fuck again. But somewhere better than this."

"I'll find a place. When will I see you again?"

"I can't tell you. Tomorrow, I hope." Anuja smiled as she got to her feet and began to dress.

"You're fantastic!" Pinto said.

She laughed and kissed him lightly. "You were great, too."

"I bet you say that to all the guys you fuck."

"Not all, no. Just the ones I really like."

"Thanks, then."

She squeezed his cock. "Will you do me a favour?"

"Anything."

"I'm fucking Tony at the poolbar later. After midnight."

He frowned. "The pool's closed."

"I know. That's the favour. Will you make sure there's no security around there? We don't want to be disturbed."

Pinto laughed as he opened the door. "No problem, babe. You have a good time. No one's going to bother you."

She smiled prettily, her teeth flashing in the darkness. "Thanks, Pinto. You're a pet."

She blew him a kiss, waved and disappeared into the darkness down the path to the hotel.

Pinto grinned to himself and, shaking his head, lit a cigarette. His body still tingled at the memory of her. She was the best fuck he'd ever had.

End of Part 15 Camera Candida 7 : Cabana

Next Part 15 Camera Candida 8 : Cocktail
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:26 PM