Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He cried out, too, as her hot, wet cunt convulsed in a frenzy on his massive, throbbing, burning hot penis.

"Again!" she cried. "Ram it in again, Pinto! Fuck me like that!"

She clung to him. He pressed her breasts under his palms and hammered his hips violently at her hips, totally out of control, overwhelmed, possessed by mad demons of lust. He couldn't get enough of it.

He had to bury himself in her slit, again and again, and yet again. The heat surged in his balls. On and on he went, pillaging her flesh. Her head flipped from side to side, her face twisted and contorted as spasms of pleasure rocked through in heaving waves.

Her hips juddered back and forth and her cunt seemed to suck him in deeper and deeper. Her body streamed with sweat. His body squelched against hers. Faster and faster he went, his orgasm looming.

Suddenly, she stopped him, pulling him deep into her cunt. "Don't cum yet!" she hissed. "I want more! Cum in my mouth!"

She jerked him out of her and dropped to her knees again and took his cock in her mouth. The man groaned desperately. Her tongue worked his cock-head frantically and her head rocked back and forth as she sucked his cock furiously and hungrily.

It was too much to bear. With a loud moan, he exploded, gasping in relief as the heat surged from his cock and shot through the slit in its tip. Anuja moaned, opening her mouth wide and jerking his cock so he could see it spume into her mouth and spatter her face and neck and breasts.

Her mouth flooded with his seed and it dribbled down her chin. Moaning, she swallowed the tangy gunk. As the jets petered out, she murmured in pleasure and took his cock in her mouth again.

Pinto groaned, his chest heaving, his head spinning. Maria had never done so much for him. Certainly, she sucked his cock, but refused to let him cum in her mouth. No question; this woman was a class apart.

She continued to astonish him. She stopped sucking his cock and looked up.

"I liked that. I want more."

He stared at her in dismay. Anuja felt a rush of disappointment.

"Don't worry," she murmured gently. "You'll do it. Trust me. Come on. Take off your clothes and lie down and leave it to me."

How could he refuse? Pinto shucked off his clothes and kicked off his shoes. She pulled him down to the floor and her body slipped over his, warm and slippery with sex-sweat and sticky with his gunk.

She kissed him hungrily, writhing her crotch erotically against his sagging penis. Her lips and tongue tasted of his gunk and he could smell it on her, a sexy, heady odour. Slowly, she slithered down, kissing and licking his body, rubbing her lovely breasts over him, going down, down, down and, to his astonishment, Pinto found his cock stirring with renewed life.

She murmured softly as she squeezed it between her breasts, scbanging her nipples up and down the long shaft. Her tongue slithered between his legs. She forced them apart and high and her tongue snaked down to his anus, travelled the contours of his scrotum.

Her fingers curled around his shaft and began to work it tenderly. Slowly, it thickened and lengthened.

Her lips and tongue and teeth and mouth travelled back up and he groaned thickly as she took him in her mouth yet again and began to suck his cock once more, slowly and heavily and ardently.

She was irresistible. His cock seemed to have a life of its own and he craned his neck and watched, astonished despite himself, as she drew it back to its fully tumescent magnificence.

Now his pulse quickened and the lust-fire caught and grew and spread, devouring his loins. He groaned loudly, his hips heaving up and down under her face as she sucked him harder and faster, her head rocking and bobbing, her fingers jerking his shaft.

"Ohhh uhhhh yes ... oh fuck yes ... yes ... ohhh yes, baby yes!" he gasped.

When at last Anuja stopped and lifted her head, Pinto's cock was rock-hard and throbbing. She smiled lasciviously down at him as she moved up astride his hips.

"I told you not to worry," she murmured.

With her feet on either side of his lean hips, she dropped into a deep squat over his lap. Holding his cock, she moved it to her distended cunt-lips and slowly impaled her slit on his cock-head.

Pinto gasped as the wet heat of her cunt enveloped his cock-head. She bit her lower lip and smiled down at him.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she murmured.

She dropped lower and lower, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her flesh. Pinto gasped and cried out, his hands under her buttocks, his hips jerking up to meet hers in descent.

Anuja tossed her head back and moaned, arching her neck. Her belly rippled inward. Her naked body glistened wetly in the dim light. Her breasts were thrust outward, full, ripe, succulent, the nipples stiff and rigid with sexual tension.

Pinto had never seen anyone so sexy.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:25 PM