Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The little clapboard hut was stifling. With the door and lone window closed, it was like a sauna inside. Anuja's naked body streamed with sweat. She gasped loudly, her body jerking and thrashing uncontrollably.

Her head flipped from side to side. Her eyes were closed. Her face was contorted with lust, her eyes hooded, her lips drawn back over her perfect teeth.

Anuja stood with her back to the wall, her arms wrapped around the shoulders of the tall, handsome, muscular security guard who was fucking her furiously. His tunic was open, his trousers puddled at his feet.

He gripped her buttocks and hammered his hips violently at hers. His cock was huge, eight inches long and correspondingly thick. It pistoned wildly in and out of her cunt, squeezing and crushing through her cunt-flesh, burning and searing her channel, mashing her gorged clitoris.

"OH! OHH! OH! OHMA! OhmauhhOh OH! Ohh uhh Ohh yes! Oh fuck yes! Do it uhh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Yes! That's it! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh yes! Fuck me ... fuck me hard!"

Pinto gritted his teeth and plunged his burning cock into her incredibly hot, tight, wet cunt. He had never known a woman so wonderful.

He couldn't get enough of her. Her cunt was like a vice, and it squeezed and contracted greedily on his cock as he rammed it savagely in and out of her cunt. He jammed his lips to hers and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Her breasts were hot and heavy against his chest, their bodies slippery with sweat.

"Take it! C'mon, whore! Take it!" he grunted.

She came by his little cabana earlier. He was standing outside, lounging against it, whiling away time. There wasn't very much to do. He'd checked the other staff, everything was ship-shape.

The guard on duty here had taken the night off and Pinto, who was free that evening, had agreed to stand in for him. There wasn't much going down, as it happened and especially since his latest girlfriend, a sexy, hot number called Maria, had chosen to mooch off to a funfair in another town, he had no one to spend the evening with.

He thought of Maria and grinned to himself. She was distantly related, seventeen, and randy as hell. They had been lovers for a few months now and she was really terrific in bed.

She never seemed to tire of being fucked; no matter how much he fucked her, or how hard, or in what orifice, she wound up wanting more. The things she could do with her mouth and cunt and ass!

"What's her name?"

"What?" Pinto jumped, startled.

Anuja was standing by him, smiling gently. He knew who she was. Everyone knew who she was. The staff spoke of nothing else. There was a lottery going on to see who she'd take on next.

"I said, what's her name?"

"I beg your pardon, ma'am?"

"Pinto. I know who you are, you know who I am. With that look on your face, you had to be thinking of a girl. What's her name?"

Pinto grinned. "My girl. Maria."

"Pretty, is she?"

"Very."

"Good to fuck?"

He looked stunned. Anuja smiled. She was really ravishing. She wore a simple white shirt, the buttons undone, the ends knotted beneath her breasts, and a pair of tight jeans.

Her midriff was bare. She obviously had nothing on under the shirt. He could see her deep cleavage, the swell of her breasts, even the dark shadows her nipples through the translucent material of the shirt.

"Is she?" Anuja said softly, moving closer.

"Yes," Pinto said, his voice oddly choked, acutely aware of the proximity of this gorgeous woman who had given him the hots from the day he first saw her.

"Nice tits?" She put her hand on his chest. She was very close now.

"Yes. Very nice."

"As nice as mine?"

"I ... I wouldn't know, ma'am."

"Would you like to find out?"

He gulped. She slid a hand down his body and squeezed the bulge in his crotch firmly.

"I'd like to find out what this is like," she murmured and her breath was warm on his face.

"Ma'am ..."

"Anuja."

"Anuja ... not here ..."

"Inside, then. C'mon ... quickly ... my cunt's wet already!"

She didn't waste any time. They had barely stepped in and shut the door when she was all over him, kissing him feverishly, ripping open his tunic, fumbling with his trousers, licking his nipples, stripping off her jeans and shirt.

He groped her breasts, squeezed them eagerly. She groaned.

"Tell me," she groaned, her nipples hard in his fingers. "Are Maria's as nice as mine?"

"No," he gasped. "God, no!"

"I want to suck your cock."

Without waiting for his assent, she fell to her knees. Pinto gasped in shock as she flipped back his foreskin and enveloped his already erect, throbbing penis in her warm mouth.

Her tongue swirled over his bulging cock-head like an electric eel, caressing the rounded contours, toying with the long slit in the tip. He gasped and spurted pre-cum jizz into her mouth.

She moaned, swallowing it, sucking him rapidly, her head jerking back and forth between his thighs, her fist pumping his shaft.

"Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes ... suck it! Suck my cock! Ohhhh uhhhhhh yes ... that's good ... ohhh yes!" Pinto gasped, still dazed at the speed at which things were happening.

He fucked her mouth rapidly and greedily, holding her head in both hands and moving it back and forth between his thighs. He pumped his hips to and fro as he fucked her face, gasping and calling lewdly.

After several minutes, she got to her feet, her chest heaving, her lips and cheeks shining with his gunk. She kissed him again, hungrily, holding his face in her hands and pushing her tongue into his mouth, squirming her groin against his cock.

Her breasts were hot on his hard, deep chest.

"Fuck me, Pinto," she said, her tongue rippling through his ear. "Shove your cock right up into my slit. All the way! I want every bit of it! Now! Here! C'mon! Do it!"

Pinto was overwhelmed with excitement. He spared no thought for Maria, or anyone else. He had never known a woman like this. All he could see was her, all he could think of was her body, all he wanted was to bury his burning flesh in the moist heat of hers.

Panting and gasping, they stumbled back against the wall. Anuja spread her legs and pushed her cunt forward, gripping his cock and pulling him towards her. He kissed her, squeezed her breasts. Their bodies grew tacky with sweat.

"Shove it in, Pinto!" she panted. "C'mon ... fuck me!"

He flexed his buttocks and rammed his hips forward. She cried out, her face twisting in an agony of delight.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:24 PM