Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Good fuck," Moses said. "Tanks."

"You're most welcome," Anuja grinned. "Want some more?"

"More?" Joe gasped. "Aincha fagged out?"

"We could have another go, if you like. What time is it?"

Eric glanced at his watch. "Almost eight."

"Oh dear." Anuja shook her head. "Sorry guys, that's it for today. I've must go."

"Why?"

She laughed. "My husband'll be waiting for me."

"Your husband? You're married?" Moses looked incredulous.

Anuja laughed at his expression. "What's the matter, Moses? Married women don't fuck?"

"Not like this, they don'!"

Anuja laughed again. "Actually, we're on our honeymoon."

"What?" It was Joe's turn to look astonished.

She grinned. "Yes. We are. Truly."

"An' you're fuckin' aroun' on your honeymoon?" Eric sounded strangled.

"That's what honeymoons are for, you know," she said.

"No' wi' others!"

"Of course with others. That's my idea of a honeymoon, anyway. Tell you what, guys. Say I come back tomorrow. We can fuck again then. How about it?"

The men looked at her in stunned silence. She grinned impishly.

"Tomorrow, we'll do it differently. You can fuck my ass."

Joe sucked in his breath sharply.

"Actually, no, wait. You can fuck my ass, all of you, and we'll do a casata."

"Whassat?"

"A three in one? All three of your together? In my cunt, mouth and ass?"

"Mother of god," Moses breathed.

"Fine. That's fixed then," Anuja said, getting to her feet. "Joe, get my sarong, would you? Thanks." She began knotting the sarong around herself. "Moses," she smiled. "I'll have that soft drink now."

Moses laughed, and the tension eased. "Sure thing, lady," he said, going to the refrigerator. "Coke okay with you?"

"Thums Up, if you have it. Taste the thunder."

Eric and Joe laughed, their eyes dancing. "You said it, babe! You said it!" Eric cackled. "Tays' the thunder! Thas good!"

Anuja drank the cola straight from the bottle, finishing it quickly. She set the bottle on the table and turned. The men stood around her. She kissed them all in turn, quickly and gently, full on the lips.

They pawed her body. She squeezed their naked cocks affectionately. They had fucked her quite well. They would do even better tomorrow.

"Thanks guys," she murmured. "I'll be back tomorrow. Same time."

"Yeah. Same time."

"And Moses ... get me some coconuts tomorrow. Thick cream."

The men laughed. "What you say, lady," Moses grinned. "What you say!"

She stepped out of the shack and down the path. Pausing once, she looked back and saw them standing naked, looking after her in silence. Her teeth flashed in the darkness and she waved.

They lifted their hands. Their faces still bore stunned, incredulous expressions. Anuja turned and let the darkness embrace her.

"Was it good?" she murmured. "Good shots?"

Beside her, Avinash, padding silently over the sandy path chuckled softly. "It was fabulous. Incredible stuff. Thank you. I enjoyed that."

"So did I."

"Great timing, too."

"Meaning what?"

"I was about running out of film and tape when you stopped. If you'd gone three on one, I'd have missed it."

She laughed softly. "Don't worry, husband. There's always tomorrow. There's always another day, and another man to fuck."

End of Part 15 Camera Candida 5 : Local Heroes

Next Part 15 Camera Candida 6 : Swizzle Stick
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:23 PM