Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"No, wait. Clean me up again. Like before."

Once more she flipped on her back and let herself get douched with cold soda water.

"Ready?" Eric asked when he had done with the second bottle.

"Yes," she smiled. "But not like this. C'mon, get on that bench on your back. I'll ride your cock."

Eric grinned and lay down on his back on the bench, his legs spread, his feet on the floor. His penis was truly wonderful, at least ten inches long and correspondingly thick. Anuja couldn't help herself.

With a soft moan, kneeling on the rough floor of the shack, she bent her head over his lap and took his cock in her mouth. Eric groaned softly and held her head with one hand, moving it up and down over his lap to suit his pleasure.

She murmured softly, sucking and jerking his cock, working the bulging cock-head cunningly with her tongue. His hips bucked and writhed under her face.

"Oh yeh ... oh uhhh ... yeh ... thas good, bitch ... yeh ... c'mon ... suck harder ... oh yeh ... oh fuck yeh thas it!" Eric grunted.

Anuja sucked his balls, jerking his cock, ducking her head under his upright shaft, her eyes tilted up to his face, glassy with lust. Eric craned his neck to watch her, gasping and groaning.

He pushed her head away. She moaned and slid up over his body, rubbing her breasts and nipples over his cock.

Anuja straddled his hips in a deep squat, her feet splayed on the floor on either side on the bench. Taking his cock in her hand, she impaled her cunt on it smoothly, engulfing it in her hot flesh with a loud aaahhhhhh of pleasure.

Eric gasped and arched his hips. Her cunt convulsed frantically on his penis. She arched her head, hissing his pleasure, grinding her hips round and round in tight, erotic circles, sliding her hands up her body to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them in excitement.

"Ohhhhh yes!" she gasped. "Oh fuck yes, Eric! That's so good!"

She began moving up and down on his hips, sliding her cunt up and down the length of his throbbing erection. Her face turned from side to side, a vision of lust, her eyes hooded, her mouth open as she gasped erotic obscenities.

Her breasts jumped and jiggled and the gold necklace tossed on her honey skin. Her cunt rose and fell on his long, thick penis, which appeared and disappeared between her buttocks.

Eric moved in unison with her, heaving his hips up and down rhythmically under her, gripping her buttocks and squeezing them.

"C'mon ... tik my cock, whore!" he gasped. "C'mon ... tik it! Oh fuck ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon baby ... tik my cock! Ohhh uhhh yeh ... thas good ... oh fuck yes ... ohhhhhh uhhh yes!"

"Ohhhhh uhhh ohhhhhh uhhh ahhhh yes Eric yes! Ohhhh fuck yes ... ohhh uhhhh yes!" she moaned. "Fuck me lover! Fuck me!"

Twisting her body, she reached behind and squeezed his balls. Eric groaned. He began moving faster, whipping his hips up and down under her. Anuja gasped and cried out and leaned forward over him, her hands on his chest, her breasts and necklace pendulous over his body.

Eric squeezed her breasts and, craning his neck, sucked and licked her nipples, nibbling sharply. Anuja gasped and cried out, her cunt contracting and convulsing on his pistoning penis.

From behind the other two men could see her cunt rising up and down his cock, her buttocks opening and closing rhythmically, her puckered anus winking in temptation. Anuja cried out and arched her body, straightening her back.

She hissed in pleasure as her orgasm neared. Her belly sucked inward and she pressed a palm to her belly, keeping her cunt-lips wide open, one fingertip curled in and pressed to her clitoris while she squeezed and crushed her breasts with the other hand.

Her orgasm loomed and then she exploded, shuddering and moaning, her cunt-juices flooding over his cock in a steaming rush, her cunt spasming and convulsing frenetically on his penis. Eric gasped and heaved up into her, losing control.

Anuja moaned, her face creasing in a smile of pleasure as the man's hot jizz geysered into her slit in a hot, searing flood.

Their bodies subsided slowly. Anuja slipped off his cock and sank down on the other bench. The men grinned at her. Her body glistened with sweat and her face was flushed and radiant.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:22 PM