Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Wait. Let me clean up first. And not you. Him. I want him first," she pointed to Moses.

"You wait. Get me that soda bottle."

Eric swore softly, but didn't protest. He got her the soda bottle.

"Give it to him," Anuja told Eric, pointing to Moses. "Now," she continued as Moses took the bottle and looked at her askance, "shake it up and spray out my slit."

She lay on her back and, spreading her legs, clawed her cunt-lips open. Moses chuckled. He shook the soda bottle vigorously with his thumb capped over the open mouth and then, pushing it into her crotch, released his thumb.

Anuja gasped, arching steeply as the carbonated water shot into her cunt in a fierce, stinging jet. As a make-shift douche, it was remarkably effective: Joe's jizz came trickling out.

"Once more!" she said. "Do it again!"

Moses repeated the stunt, then removed the bottle.

"That's better," she murmured. "Okay, now you can fuck me. Want to do it from behind?"

"Yeah. Thas good."

Anuja smiled and turned around on her forearms and knees on the table. Her swollen breasts hung pendulous with her gold necklace. She shuffled her knees apart and pushed her buttocks back towards the barman.

"C'mon, Moses ... stuff my slit ... shove your cock right up into it, stud! I want it all!" she called over her shoulder.

She was impossible to resist. The hefty man grunted and stepped up onto one of the benches by the table and pushed his cock between her buttocks. Anuja groaned as she felt the searing heat of his cock press to her wet cunt-lips.

He pushed his hips slightly forward and his cock-head popped into her cunt. She gasped, biting her lower lip, her eyes fluttering shut, her head rising. Moses held her hips and, with a loud grunt, thrust his cock deep into her cunt in one long, smooth, rushing thrust.

The breath hissed from her throat as the huge penis surged into her cunt-channel.

"Oh ma uhhhh yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! C'mon! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me, Moses! Fuck me like a whore!"

The barman gasped, tossing his head back, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her hips as he pressed his crotch to her rounded buttocks and buried his throbbing penis in the delightfully warm, hot, moist sheath of her cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh uhhh ahhhhhh uhhh yeh! Fuck yes, baby yes!" he gasped.

He began fucking her with short, jabbing thrusts, gripping her waist and rocking her back and forth with his hands as he pumped his hips at her buttocks. Anuja gasped, her breasts jiggling and wobbling as she moved.

"C'mon, whore c'mon ... yeh ... oh fuck yeh ... c'mon, slut ... tik my cock ... ohh uhh yeh ... c'mon, bitch ... tik it all!"

"Ohhhh uhh Ohhhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes, Moses, yes! Ohhh baby yes that's so good Moses yes! Fuck me, lover ... fuck my cunt ... fuck it hard ... OHHHHHH uhhhh yeh! That's it ... c'mon ... shove your cock right in ... ahhhh yeh ... there! That's it! Shove it in all the way, lover! Ohhhhh uhhh yes!"

The barman's movements grew more jagged and frenzied as he plunged greedily in and out of her cunt. She realised that he wasn't nearly as masterful a lover as his predecessor in her orifice, despite his satisfyingly large cock.

She made the best of it, rocking herself back and forth, sliding her cunt up and down the length of his cock, trying to guide him. It was futile. He lacked control. Before she could come, well before her orgasm hit, he thrust wildly into her again and again.

She gasped, squeezing his cock with her cunt in a frantic attempt to gain her own peak. She succeeded in the nick of time, exploding just as he came, too, pawing her pendulous breasts, hammering his hips violently at her buttocks. His cock spewed molten lava in thick, sticky jets into her slit.

Anuja gasped, whimpering, closing her eyes in pleasure and contracting her cunt tightly on his penis, sucking his seed into her flesh.

He staggered away and Anuja moaned, swaying and trembling on the table, her chest heaving, her eyes glassy and dazed. Eric chuckled and squeezed her buttocks, moving behind her.

"Now me," he said. "My turn now."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:21 PM