Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Avinash was glad he came. After what she told him about her liaison on the beach with a stranger, he did not want to miss a single opportunity. What he was witnessing now was better than he had dared hope.

Anuja lay naked on her back on a large rectangular dining table of rough untreated wood in an open shack by the beach. There were three men with her. Her face was turned to one side and one of the men was fucking her mouth, holding her head with one hand and rocking it to and fro as he pumped his hips back and forth at her face.

A second man played with her breasts, squeezing the fleshy mounds. The third, chortling, stood between her forked, spread legs, masturbating her slowly with a green glass beer bottle.

Anuja thrashed on the table as the men pawed her body. The man with the beer bottle laughed lewdly, twisting the open bottle round and round in his hands, moving its neck slowly in and out of her cunt.

Her hips heaved and jerked up and down on the table. Cold beer trickled between her thighs. The man slipped the bottle out and lifted it to his lips and took a deep swig.

"Ahh," he said is satisfaction. "Tays reel nice like this! Want more, bitch? Betchado!"

Without waiting for a response, he pushed the bottle between her legs again. Anuja gasped, sputtering on the huge cock filling her mouth. Her face was distended with its size.

The man playing with her breasts pushed the one fucking her mouth away and jerked her head around to his crotch and forced his penis into her mouth. Anuja moaned and started sucking the second man's penis hungrily, her head rocking back and forth.

Crouched behind a low wooden side-wall, Avinash clicked furiously. This was fantastic, erotic beyond belief.

The men were unaware of his presence and couldn't hear his shutter and motor drive over the wind and the sea and their own sounds and grunts.

It was two days after Anuja fucked with the stranger on the beach. The next evening she returned, with Avinash following at a discrete distance, walking parallel to her path higher along the beach.

Her lover was waiting for her, and there was another man with him, also superbly built and stark naked, with a thick, long cock. She went up to them. For the next hour, crouched in the shrubbery, Avinash filmed his wife fucking the two strangers by the seashore.

He had a clear and unobstructed view: she ensured that by moving so that neither man blocked Avinash's line of sight.

They fucked her in turns at first, the second man taking her first, fucking her mouth and then ram-fucking her on her back on the side. Then the second one took her astride his lap after he had fucked her mouth.

Then they fucked her together, in her cunt and mouth, swapping places frequently. Finally, they fucked her in her cunt and ass together, their huge penises sawing rhythmically in and out of her adjacent orifices, her body trembling and thrashing ecstatically between theirs.

The evening after, they avoided that side of the beach and walked in the opposite direction instead. There were several small thatched shacks on this stretch, serving beer and local liquor and delicious seafood.

There weren't many hotels on this beach, and it wasn't peak season. There were no foreign tourists. Most of the shacks were deserted, wrapped up awaiting the pending monsoon.

The ones that were open had no women, just local men who eyed her body hungrily. She was wearing a sarong knotted behind her neck and waist and nothing else. It came down from her neck in a halter loop, twin strips of cloth barely covering her breasts.

It was wound low on her hips, exposing most of her midriff and, in profile, the swell and underside of her breasts. Behind, her butt-cleavage was prominently displayed. The sarong hung down to her shins and she was barefoot.

The material was fine and translucent and hid very little. The gold necklace twinkled against her honey skin.

They walked on for the better part of an hour. The shacks grew fewer and further apart. Anuja stopped.

"Want to turn back?" Avinash said.

"Mm. Might as well. No one here for me to fuck and you to photograph."

"No, more's the pity."

She grinned. "You could take me frigging. Out in the open."

He wrinkled his face. "Not sexy enough. I've got plenty of that now."

She giggled and pecked him on the cheek. "You could set the motor drive and video and let it run while you fucked me."

He laughed. "Good try, but no, Anji. I told you," he said without rancour.

"Oh well," she sighed. "I'll just have to keep trying."

"You do that," he chuckled. "Let's see who wins."

"Oh, I will. Sooner or later."

"Never."

"Take a bet."

"You're on."

"Give me odds."

"Hundred to one."

"Fine. A thousand."

"Big stakes."

"For the jackpot."

"Is there a time limit on this?"

"You decide. Depends on how confident you are about resisting me."

"Okay, fine. No time limit."

She laughed and squeezed his cock. He did nothing to push her hand away, but there was no response.

"Soon," she murmured huskily, her lips parted. "Soon I'll suck it and have it in my cunt and in my ass. Just watch."

He grinned and let her fondle him, knowing that nothing would happen. She abandoned her caresses and turned away.

"See, I'm ahead already," he mocked her gently.

"For now, lover. Just for now. Don't count your chickens just yet!"

He laughed and stepped beside her.

"I'm very thirsty," she said after a bit. "Let's stop somewhere. I'd like some coconut-water."

"Fine."

They saw a shack ahead, set back from the beach. Anuja pointed to it.

"There's a shack. We'll get something there."

They moved to the shack. Avinash never knew what instinct made him drop back. She looked over her shoulder once. He waved her on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:19 PM