Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Evidently, he intended to keep his promise to sodomise her.

"Good fuck, bitch," he said, his lips at the nape of her neck.

"Now I want it again. Hard!"

He was a powerful, muscular man and, with the smoothest of movements, shuffled his legs apart so that he was astride her flared hips with his knees deeply bent. He leaned forward over her, his hands and toes digging into the sand, in the surf that was now up to her thighs, bent over her body like a dog mounting a bitch in rut.

Anuja groaned and waited, trembling in anticipation.

The man's cock-head and about two inches of his cock-shaft were still in her slit. He withdrew slightly further till just his cock-head was in her cunt and then, without warning, rammed his crotch against her buttocks.

Arched under him, Anuja cried out, her head snapping up, her mouth jerking open, her face contorting and twisting in rictus of delight as the huge cock plunged into her again.

This time, he didn't pause but instantly hit a maniacal rhythm, ramming and reaming furiously in and out of her cunt. His hips rocked and bounced up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing rapidly and his cock glistened and gleamed as it pistoned in and out of her cunt like a trip-hammer at full blast.

The heavy hammering drove the breath from her body in rushing gasps and moans of unbridled joy.

"OHHHH! OH MA UHH OH UH OH UH OH UH OHHHHH!" she went.

"C'mon! C'mon, whore take it! Take it, you fucking bitch!" he roared.

On and on he went and, incredibly, Anuja found herself soaring towards a third orgasm. He sensed its imminence and, abruptly, stopped, drilling his cock deep into her cunt in a piercing thrust. He squeezed her breasts hungrily.

"Now, bitch," he panted, his tongue in her ear. "Now for your arsole!"

Anuja groaned in excitement. She loved being sodomized, for there was nothing quite like the bitter-sweet algedonic pleasure of a hot, hard, large cock in her anus.

"Do it!" she gasped. "I want it! Do it!"

"Yeh, I know," the man chuckled. "Wait."

Incredibly, he slid out of her cunt and moved away. Anuja collapsed into the surf that now surged against her pendulous breasts. The man rose to his feet, slapping her buttocks.

"You wanna drown or what, slut? Better move up to the sand and wait."

He turned and stepped away. Anuja couldn't believe what was happening. He had abandoned her, and he was treating her like a plaything. Strangely, it was very erotic. Unsteadily, she rose to her feet.

The waves rocked against her thighs. She stepped into the water. It lapped at her crotch. It felt very good. She moved in deeper and sank into the waves, thrilling at the touch of the cool salt water on her naked body.

Turning her face, she saw the man rummaging in his clothes. He turned back and there was a small bottle in his hand. His erection stuck out like a beautiful, mammoth pile-driver.

As he moved towards her, Anuja turned and walked out of the sea. The man watched her, waiting on the side where the tide rushed at his feet, studying the way her body moved, her lovely, heavy breasts bouncing freely, the nipples still stiff and hard. She was gorgeous, irresistible.

He masturbated slowly, waiting for her.

She came up to him and smiled sexily, her eyes dancing. Her fingers curled around his penis and she jerked his cock tenderly, tilting her face to his. He kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue, meeting her response.

"You're very good," she murmured, bending her head to lick one nipple.

"So're you."

"I had good orgasms. Great one."

"Yeah. I know."

"I want to suck your cock again."

"Okay. Then I'll fuck your arsole."

"Yes."

She slipped to her knees before him and took his cock in her mouth again. It tasted heavenly, a heady, erotic amalgam of his jizz and her cunt-juice. She sucked his cock hungrily, jerking the shaft in her fist, plying the bulging, slippery cock-head with her tongue.

The man chuckled softly, his head bent, watching her suck his cock, moving her head back and forth with one hand, pumping his hips to and fro, fucking her mouth with pleasure.

She was very good, this one, he thought, better than any in a long time, possibly the best. His balls roiled with jizz and there was deep ache in the pit of his stomach. He savored the sensation.

"Yeh ... that's good ... mm ... keep sucking, bitch ... fuck yes ... that's good ... yeh ... jes keep sucking my prick, whore ... yeh ... ofuckyes!"

He pushed her head away after several minutes.

"Awright, whore. Now for your arsole. C'mon, get on your front!"

Anuja's eyes glittered with pleasure. She turned around on the sand and went down on her front in a deep *,,.,* position, with her buttocks raised and thrust back, her legs spread, her shoulders and face on the sand, her face turned to one side.

Reaching back she clawed her buttocks open, exposing the puckered temptation of her anus to him.

"C'mon lover ... fuck my butt!" she said.

The man chuckled. She saw him uncap the bottle and tip it over his cock. Cream oozed from the mouth and he anointed his cock slowly. It glistened and shone in the starlit darkness.

"Thas better," he muttered. "Now you."

Anuja stiffened as she felt him push the mouth of the bottle between her buttocks. Cold lotion dribbled through the cleft, over her anus and cunt-lips. He smeared it carefully around her anus.

She trembled, her buttocks writhing in pleasure. It felt wonderful. The bottle had a small conical mouth and now he moved it to her anus and pressed it inward. Anuja gasped. Her anus yielded and the mouth slipped inward. She groaned in pleasure.

He pressed the soft plastic container and lotion oozed into her rear channel. Anuja whimpered joyously. She could feel the smooth, oily fluid slipping up through her rectum.

"Please," she moaned. "Shove your cock in! Fuck my ass! Please!"

The man withdrew the bottle and tossed it aside. He crouched over her hips again and pressed his cock-head to her anus. Anuja tensed; her fingers clawed on her buttocks, keeping them splayed open.

The man paused with his huge cock-head at the portals of her rear channel.

"Do it!" she gasped. "I want it!"

Slowly, the man flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward. His cock-head popped into her anus. Anuja's neck craned and her face contorted, her eyes squeezing shut, her lips jerking back in a wild rictus of lust.

The cock-head was huge and it filled her anus, stretching it wide. The breath rushed from her throat. Her pulse hammered wildly. Her breath came in heaving, broken sobs.

"OH! UH! OH! UH! OH!" she gasped.

"Oh fuck yes!" the man groaned as her tight anus, fully lubricated, squeezed and contracted powerfully on his rigid erection.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:18 PM