Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Earlier that day, Avinash kept his promise and arranged for Anuja to have

two lovers that afternoon. Over a light lunch of iced tea and a cold salad, he teased her when she attempted to get him to reveal her lovers' identities.

"Come on, Avinash, tell me!" she said, feigning annoyance.

He laughed at her expression. "No. It will be a surprise."

"I'm fed up of your surprises."

"You'll enjoy this one."

"You're mean." She pouted, but her eyes were twinkling.

He grinned. "Yes, you said that. I understand your feelings."

Suddenly, her eyes darkened and her smile vanished. "Frankly, I doubt it," she said quietly.

He shook his head. "No. I mean it. I don't particularly respect what I am doing to you."

"Then don't."

"Anuja, please. It's not possible. I just can't give you what you want."

"I'm not even sure I want it any longer."

"Then that's perfect. Neither of us wants it, and both of us gets what we do."

"You're speaking in riddles."

"Am I?"

"Aren't you?"

"No, not really. Think about it. We don't have sex ..."

"We don't fuck."

"All right, have it your way. We don't fuck each other. You fuck other guys. You enjoy them. They enjoy you. I enjoy watching you. I enjoy making my films. It's perfect."

"What a relationship."

He arched an eyebrow. "You know, it might just work."

"Meaning what?"

"We could even become friends. Barring this one thing, there's no other area of friction, really, is there?"

"Not yet."

"There won't be."

"I don't know if I want this kind of a friendship."

"It's not so bad."

She relaxed and, inwardly, he sighed in relief. She smiled at him.

"Okay, I'm willing to give it a try. But first tell me who you've got for me."

He threw back his head and laughed and she giggled.

"Come, you horny bitch," he murmured, leaning forward and touching her fingers with his. "Let's go back. I'm feeling randy. I want to see you get fucked."

Back in their suite, Anuja changed into a light outfit. It was a knee-length gown or smock in white cotton. It had broad shoulder straps and a square, button-down yoke in front that was closely contoured to her chest.

She left the buttons undone so that her breasts were squeezed together by the tightly configured cloth to form a deep and tantalising cleavage in which her gold necklace nestled.

The back of the gown dropped low to just above her buttocks. She wore no underwear and her hair was coiled in a cute bun behind her head. Anuja looked bewitching.

She pirouetted for him, smiling. "Like it?"

"Terrific."

"You think they'll find it sexy?"

"They'd be crazy not to."

"You mean it."

"Absolutely."

She swayed up to him and put her arms around his neck. He did not attempt to push her away and she quickened with hope.

"And you, Avinash? Don't you find me sexy?"

She was irresistible. "Yes," he mumbled. "God, yes."

"Then fuck me, Avinash. Please. I want your cock."

Time stood still. He drowned in her eyes. Her breath was warm and sweet on his face. Her lips fluttered open and gently met his.

Avinash's heart pounded. His pulse raced. Of their own, his lips parted. Anuja exulted and quickly slid her tongue into his mouth and, sliding her hand to his crotch, squeezed the thick bulge of his cock through his trousers.

She felt his cock stir. The kiss deepened, lengthened and now he responded, his tongue flicking at hers.

Suddenly, he pushed her away. "No, god, no. Please! Don't!"

Anuja stepped back. He was panting, his eyes wild with a fear she could not understand. He moaned and buried his face in his hands.

Anuja cupped his face gently and kissed his forehead.

"All right, Avinash. Leave it for now. Eventually. Soon."

He shook his head, not looking her in the eye and stumbling across the room, started fiddling with his cameras.

"Sir! Housekeeping!" There was a sharp rap on the door.

For a second, Anuja and Avinash looked at each other. The knock and call were repeated. Anuja took a deep breath and stepped back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:12 PM