Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Teetering on the brink of a violent orgasm, she paused and slipped off his cock. Looking down at him, she thought she had seldom seen a sexier sight than the black leather-clad cock with its thick leather girdle.

Bending, she sucked his cock again hungrily, taking his cock-head in her mouth. He groaned and pushed her head away.

Anuja staggered back onto the coffee-table, bent on her forearms and knees like a rutting bitch, with her knees at the edge, her buttocks thrust up high. Her swollen breasts were pendulous and her necklaces swayed.

Salman stood behind her and, pushing her buttocks open, eased his swollen penis into her cunt. Anuja cried out, her mouth opening in a wide 'O', her eyes fluttering shut as the huge cock surged into her flesh.

"OHHHHHHHH yes! Ohh ma yes, Salman, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Ohhhh yes! That's it! C'mon! Do it!"

Salman gripped her hips and, gasping, arching his handsome head, flexed his buttocks and swung his hips forward, driving his cock into her hot cunt. She lurched under his thrust and cried out as the big penis bit into her cunt-flesh.

"OHHHHHH ma uhh *hanh* uhhhh ohhh uhhhhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried.

"Ahhhhhhhh uhhh yeh! Ffff YEH! Ohh fuck yes!" he gasped.

Her body lurched forward, her breasts swinging, her necklaces dancing. Her buttocks writhed against his thighs. He groaned and began to fuck her with long, swift, punishing thrusts, plunging deeply and smoothly into her cunt, his hips rocking seamlessly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his armoured cock glistening black as it stroked in and out of her flesh.

She rocked and swayed under him, her head tilted up, her eyes closed, her face a vision of lust. She moaned and cried out incessantly, pushing her cunt back and forth along the length of his penis.

Her breasts wobbled and jiggled. He went faster, his thighs slapping loudly at her buttocks, his balls pressing to her cunt-lips as he drove deep into her cunt and drew a shuddering, sobbing, gasping response.

Salman tired of the sheath. He wanted to feel her cunt heat and wetness on his flesh. He paused, slid out of her, ripped off the sheath and quickly ground into her flesh again with a groan of pleasure.

Anuja's face creased in delight. The sudden change from the hard sharpness of the sheath to the hot thickness of his smoothly shorn shaft was delightful.

"C'mon, Salman ... fuck me hard ... fuck me as hard as you can!" she murmured, turning her face over her shoulder.

He slid his hands up her body, cupping her breasts and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She writhed against him, sucking erotically on his tongue.

He straightened and, grunting, began to fuck her rapidly and hard, rocking his hips swiftly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock plunging and pistoning and reaming and ramming in and out of her cunt.

She cried out, in sharp, staccato Ohs and Ahs and Uhs and Oh mas, her body rocking and jerking and snapping under his. Gritting her teeth, she hissed in pleasure, panting heavily, rocking her body back and forth on his penis.

Her necklaces dragged along the glass surface, crinkling prettily. She turned her face over her shoulder, running her tongue over her upper lip and moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes, Salman, yes ... c'mon ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me harder! Ohhhh uhhh yeh! That's it ... c'mon, do it!"

He moved faster, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her hips, rocking his hips rapidly back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, driving his cock in and out of her cunt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:11 PM