Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He growled his approval loudly, and moved faster, his buttocks rising and falling, his cock thundering in and out of her cunt like a trip hammer at full blast, thrust-recoil-thrust-recoil-thrust.

His cock was huge and gorged and ridged with throbbing veins that pulsated angrily within her. He swung his hips savagely on the downstrokes, mashing her cunt-flesh in savage circles, scbanging against her tender clitoris.

She whimpered and gasped and keened, her body jerking beneath his. He moved faster and faster, fucking her like a demon, till the stars exploded in her head once again. She spasmed and clawed at the counterpane, arching her back steeply under him.

He felt her orgasm wash over him, and, with deep cries, he thrust into her once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven times, with deep, long, hard, punishing thrusts, ramming into her, holding still, jerking out, ramming in again.

Each thrust drove the breath from her throat in a shuddering gasp. At last, he rocked deep into her and quivered, his hips twitching, his loins glued to her buttocks.

He began to orgasm inside her and her head swam in ecstasy as she felt the lava-jizz sizzle up out of his balls and through his cock, spewing in thick, awesome, white-hot jets, deep into her sopping slit.

Vaishali collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping. Gently, Mukesh eased out of her. He rolled over beside her. A few minutes later, still lying on her front, she rose to her elbows and smiled at him.

He grinned at her. Her breasts and necklaces hung pendulous against the bed. He cupped a breast tenderly.

"So, memsaab, how d'you like my work?" he grinned. "Is it satisfactory?"

She giggled and kissed him gently. Her lips were soft, her breath warm. Her tongue slithered between his lips.

"Very satisfactory," she murmured. "Very satisfying. Very good. Okay, listen. Jayant will be home soon. When we go to bed, I think he'll fuck me. I'll come to you later. You fuck me then, all right?"

He grinned and kissed her again. She responded hungrily, her tongue snaking into his mouth, fencing against his.

She murmured sexily, aroused by him again. Her eyes went glassy, her breath shortened, her nipples hardened against his chest.

He pulled her across him and began to fondle her. She drew away reluctantly.

"Later," she said in a husky voice.

They got up groggily, still recovering from the shattering intensity of their orgasms. Naked, she turned in his arms and kissed him again, her loins grinding against his.

His cock began to stiffen. She masturbated him with longing, then shook her head. She led him into her bathroom. They washed quickly. Outside, she dbangd her *sari* again. She looked damned sexy in it.

She did her hair, pinning it high on the back of her head. Her breasts moved as she lifted her hands high to do her hair. Smiling, he stood behind her in front of the full-length mirror and cupped her breasts.

She leaned back against him, and curled her arms about his neck, tilting her face up and to one side. They kissed gently, her lips parting, her tongue arching up into his mouth. Mukesh's cock throbbed against her buttocks.

Her breasts began to swell, her nipples stiffening again. Fuck, what a great cunt! He thought joyously. His mind soared.

Vaishali found Mukesh irresistible. He was a terrific lover, and he had a fantastic body, with hard, smoothly sculpted contours. She let him fondle her breasts, sighing in pleasure.

He unbuttoned her blouse again. He slid her *pallu* off her shoulder and they stood before the mirror, aroused by the sight of her naked breasts in his hands. She slid her hand between their bodies and squeezed his thickening cock through his shorts with.

He nuzzled the nape of her neck. She tilted her face to one side and kissed him again.

"Later, Mukesh," she murmured again. "Later. Not now."

He grinned and released her. They returned to their chores. Mukesh couldn't stop grinning. She chided him gently and he grabbed her and pressed his body to hers, squeezing her breasts.

She didn't even pretend to resist. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and he felt her breasts swell in his hands. The doorbell rang, her husband's signature double ring. Mukesh cursed softly.

"Gonna fuck you again, whore," he growled softly. "When he sticks his cock in your slit, remember me!"

Pentaprism End of Part 14 Wild At Heart

Next part

Pentaprism 15 Camera Candida 1 : Honeymoon Sweat
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 01:06 PM