Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
His cock throbbed ominously in her fist and mouth. He pushed her head away. Anuja got to her feet and moving to her side of the bed, slipped in beside her slumbering cousin.

Reaching up, she took Shankar's hand and drew him onto the bed with her. She spread her legs under him as he bent over her, between her thighs, his cock-head at her cunt-lips. She took his cock and pulled it to her cunt-hole.

Stifling a moan, the cook squeezed his cock gently into her cunt. Anuja whimpered softly, her fleshy body bending in a slow, exquisite arch as the huge penis seared into her cunt.

"Oh ma uh Ah!" she gasped as the searing heat of his penis bit into her cunt.

Startled by her loud cry, the servant froze, looking at Jayant in panic. He didn't stir, oblivious to his cousin and servant fucking inches from his body.

The cook groaned, arching his handsome head. He flexed his buttocks and slowly pushed deeper and deeper into Anuja's clonic cunt. She writhed under him, her legs spread wide, her cunt arching greedily under his hips, drawing his cock deeper and deeper into her flesh.

Bent over her on his knees, his palms crushing her heavy, swollen breasts, the cook slid his hips further forward, going in and in till he was fully buried in her flesh.

Then he paused. Anuja moaned softly, her hips twitching and writhing erotically under his.

"C'mon Shankar ... fuck me ... ohh uh ohh uh yes ... uh ahh uh Oh uh yes! Ohhhh uhhh OHHH uhh OHHHH uhhh Ohmauhhh yes ... oh god yes ... ohhh yes, baby, yes!"

The cook fucked her slowly and unhurriedly, then, marvelling at his fortune. He fucked her with long, deep strokes, drawing his cock steeply out of her, pausing, then grinding down into her with a wicked spiralling thrust that made her gasp and clench at his bulging biceps.

"Ohhh uhhh yes! Oh baby yes! Fuck me! Ohhh god yes!" she wept.

Her breasts jiggled with his thrusts, bouncing sexily. She split her legs open further, drawing him deeper still into her slit. Anuja's eyes were bright with lust. She smiled ecstatically at her servant. She murmured in pleasure.

The bed rocked gently with their motions. The servant hit a rhythm, moving his cock steadily in and out of her cunt. She groaned and arched and lurched beneath him, her head rolling from side to side, the bed rocking with their motions.

Bending his head, he sucked her breasts gently. Anuja moaned in delight and caressed his head. Anuja cupped the servant's face in her hands and kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.

"Now," she murmured, tonguing his ear. "Fuck me hard, Shankar."

For the next thirty minutes, as Anuja fucked the cook inches from his body, Jayant slept on, drowned in his own dream of passion.

Beside him, Anuja whimpered thickly, her body writhing and heaving in feverish joy under the servant's piercing, exquisite thrusts.

Anuja's joy was unconfined. Jayant's servants couldn't seem to have enough of her, and she did not deny them their satisfaction, even though it meant that she had less time with Jayant.

For his part, he revelled in her evident enjoyment of sex with his servants and contented himself with watching her.

Using his fancy new video camera, shot endless tapes of her fucking the servants. Actually, that was first her idea not his.

"Want to watch the servant fuck me?" she asked later that afternoon, when she had finished fucking Shankar and, shooing him out of the room, turned her attention to her cousin.

She woke him with butterfly caresses of her lips and teeth and tongue and fingers, arousing him till his cock was rock-hard in her mouth and his hips were bucking and squirming under her face.

When he was ready, she rolled over and drew him over her, between her thighs, gasping thickly as his swollen, throbbing penis surged into her wet cunt-flesh. They fucked slowly at first, rocking and bucking together till their lust and hunger sharpened.

Then their movements became more feverish and he thrust into her harder and deeper and faster, his hips swinging up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing rapidly.

He reared up, his head flung back, his legs folded under his buttocks, knees spread wide and, holding her thighs wide apart in his hands, fucked her mercilessly, reaming his cock greedily into her cunt.

Beneath him, Anuja's cries were sharp and high and her body jerked and snapped with his
thrusts, her face contorted with spasms of joy, her swollen, gorged breasts jiggling, their nipples nut-hard.

"OHHHH uhhh yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me! Ooooh baby yes ... that's it ... c'mon ... fuck me ... fuck my cunt, Jayant ... fuck it hard!" she gasped, hissing and mewing her joy.

He slid out of her and flipped her over onto her front. She knelt before him on all fours like a bitch in heat. He squatted steeply over her flared hips and quickly squeezed his cock into her cunt again.

Anuja hissed in joy, her tongue pressed sexily to her upper lip, her body rocking forward under his thrust, her face turned over her shoulder to him, moaning wanton obscenities.

He began fucking her furiously, hammering his hips at her buttocks, slapping his thighs at them. Bent over before him, Anuja groaned and cried out, her breasts and necklace pendulous, swinging madly, her buttocks bouncing off her cousin's sturdy thighs.

"Yeh! C'mon, bitch! Take it! Take my cock, whore! Take it!" he shouted.

"Oh uh oh uh oh uh ohma uh oh uh ohma uh oh uh ohma uh oh uh ohma uh OH yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh god yes!" she called in response.

Their climaxes approached and he slid out of her again, foiling her orgasm, making her whimper and groan in feverish desperation, begging for more. Rolling over on his back, he made her straddle his hips and mount his cock.

Anuja cried out thinly as she impaled her cunt on his cock and, wild with excitement, began bucking on it, rocking up and down, reaching back to squeeze his balls, her breasts wobbling and jerking, her gold necklace tossing and dancing on her tawny skin, her head flung back.

Her buttocks bounced off his heaving hips and strong thighs and he squeezed her breasts in his frenzy. She began to orgasm and he gasped at the hot, tight convulsions of her cunt on his cock.

He wanted to come but, seconds before he shot, she slipped off his cock and, bending over, thrust her face into his crotch and sucked his cock furiously, her head bucking up and down over his lap.

Lifting one leg, she plunged a hand into her groin and began masturbating furiously, her hips twitching at her slender, shapely wrist and bejeweled fingers. Jayant couldn't hold back.

The sight of her sucking his cock with such hunger was too much to bear. With a shuddering moan, he exploded and Anuja groaned, opening her mouth wide, her lascivious tongue running up and down his cock-shaft and round and round his cock-head. Jizz spumed from the slit in his cock-head and she moaned happily as it spattered her face and cheeks and breasts and shot into her open, hungry mouth.

She took his cock in her mouth again, slowly sucking it dry.

And then, as they snuggled together, her fingers toying with his still quivering, sticky cock, his tongue and lips tormenting her breasts, she asked if he wanted to watch her fuck the servant.

"Now? Haven't you had enough?" he asked, grinning.

"No such thing as enough," she giggled. "I don't know the meaning of the word."

He laughed. "So it seems. Okay, you want to do it now or after dinner?"

She grinned and kissed him, squeezed his cock gently. "Both. Either. Whatever. I want to fuck all the servants. Again and again. And then I want to fuck you again. I just want to fuck and fuck and fuck."

Jayant laughed and kissed her. "You're one mad nympho, Anji. Crazy bitch."

"Mm. You complaining?"

"Nope."

"Okay, let's go then."

He got his video camera and they went out naked and Ramu saw them as he was setting the table and his eyes widened in pleased comprehension.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:58 PM