Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He chuckled, spreading his legs. "Like it, whore?"

She nodded weakly, her head bowed, her body heaving. His rampant penis was thrust at her face.

"Suck me?" Shankar asked softly.

Anuja nodded slowly. Shankar smiled and pulled her head down to his groin. His butter-smeared penis, glistening with the juices from her cunt and anus was at her face.

Laughing softly at her bent over his lap, Shankar stroked her face with it, teasing her, dodging her questing lips. Finally, he relented and let her have it. Her tongue flickered out and wound about the sticky, slimy, slippery cock-head.

She began to lick it eagerly, running her tongue up and down the shaft. It didn't matter that it had just invaded her asshole.

"How d'you like the taste of your ass, whore? C'mon ... suck it hard!" The servant commanded his mistress.

She slipped her lips around his cock-head and part of his cock-shaft. Her cheeks billowed with his size. She began to suck his cock, jerking his cock, holding his thigh, her cheeks hollowing.

Her head moved back and forth on his twitching loins. He held her head and began to fuck her mouth. Shankar gasped, flinging his head back and groaning in delight. His belly drew in with tension.

She cupped his low, heavy balls, fondling them. He looked down at her, one hand on her head, jerking it to and fro. She opened her mouth and her tongue flickered like lightning over his glans.

Shankar lost control and spewed his jizz into her mouth.

Moaning deliriously, Anuja opened her mouth and jerked his cock. Cum spattered on her face and neck and dangling breasts. She took his cock deep in her mouth again and sucked it some more, her head moving rapidly, drawing the very last drop of jizz out of his cock.

Spunk dribbled down her chin and over her breasts, spattering on the counter.

He was done. He grinned at her, leaning back on his hands. Anuja licked his thighs and groin like a rutting bitch. Shankar watched, grinning hugely, as she lifted her breasts and rubbed them into the puddled gunk on the counter in an utterly wanton action.

She rose with her breasts shining with gunk and arched her chest to his head, sliding an arm around his neck, drawing his lips to her breasts. She sighed with pleasure, her face creased in a smile of delight as his tongue and teeth caressed her nipples.

"God, that was good," she murmured.

He slid his hand between her legs and gently arched a finger into her slit. Her cunt was wet and it still clamped eagerly on his finger.

"Fucking whore," he grinned. "Fucking randy whore."

"Yes," she groaned. "Fuck me again, Shankar ... fuck me again."

He laughed softly. "Later."

"No. Not later. Now."

"Try and get me up. If you can I'll fuck you."

He hopped up on the counter and spread his legs and Anuja moaned and bent her head to his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it gently. He had spent himself and it took a long time before his cock began to stir.

She sucked and masturbated him patiently. She had his cock in her mouth, rocking her head gently up and down and back and forth when an idea came to her.

"Shankar," she murmured. "Not here."

"What?"

"I don't want to fuck here."

"What?"

She grinned lasciviously, sensual and beautiful in her wanton arousal. "Inside," she whispered. "In the bedroom."

"Fuck, you're crazy!" he said. "Jayant is there!"

"So what?"

"He's asleep!"

"That's what makes it so sexy."

He stared at her, his eyes glittering with excitement. She was right. It was a very sexy idea, erotic because this was really unthinkable, that he should bang his master's lover right there on the same bed on which his master slumbered.

It was quite another thing to do it when his master was awake and permitted it.

"Not on the bed, then," he said. "On the floor."

"No. On the bed. Right there. Next to him."

"Fuck! You're mad!"

"Yes!" she breathed, sucking his cock feverishly again. "Yes, I'm mad! Mad for your cock!"

The servant grinned and hopped off the counter. She laughed softly, kissing him. His cock had jumped erect in excitement. She fondled it gently, jerking the shaft in her slender, elegant fingers.

They slipped out of the kitchen and stole silently into the bedroom. Jayant, exhausted, was fast asleep, lying on his back, his chest rising and falling evenly.

Anuja smiled and turned to Shankar, whose heart was pounding with fear and excitement. The servant looked at his master's naked body.

Shankar laughed silently in excitement. She kissed him, writhing her body against his, pressing her cunt and fleshy breasts against him.

Taking his hand in her hers, she pulled him around to Jayant's side of the bed and, sinking to her knees, took her servant's cock in her mouth and began sucking him again.

Shankar stifled a moan. He fucked her mouth slowly, his head bent, one eye on her sleeping husband, excited as much by the danger as by her cock-sucking.

She sucked him wantonly, fondling her breasts, lifting and squeezing them in her hands, fondling her cunt, rubbing and squeezing her breasts over his cock, sucking and licking his balls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:57 PM