Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Rolling him over on his back, panting and gasping, like a bitch in heat, her face glowing with excitement, her eyes bright and glassy, her nostrils flared, her mouth open, Anuja swung herself over the gardener's body.

His cock throbbed between her thighs. Reaching down, she took it in one hand and moved it to her cunt. With a loud, shuddering groan of pleasure and relief, she impaled her hot slit on the rigid, throbbing shaft.

Prakash gasped at the electric convulsions of her cunt on his penis and arched his back, thrusting his cock greedily into her cunt. She moaned, rearing upright on her knees astride his lap. He watched her transfixed; spasms of lust crossed her lovely face.

"OHHHH uhhh yes!" she gasped. "God that's so good, Prakash! I want your cock in my cunt forever and ever!"

Grinding her hips erotically round and round on his, arching the tip of her tongue erotically over her upper lip, Anuja hissed loudly in pleasure and slid her hands up her body, under her jacket, over her breasts, squeezing them eagerly.

"OHH yes ... oh god yes!" she gasped. "C'mon ... fuck me, Prakash ... fuck my cunt ... oh ma uhhh yes ... ohhhhh ... uhh ... ohhhhh ... c'mon, lover ... fuck me like a whore ... take me like a slut ... I want it! I want your cock! I'm yours, Prakash! Your whore! Fuck me hard!"

She was too much. Prakash swore softly, bucking his hips up and down under her, holding her hips, moving them round and round on his, mashing her cunt-flesh with his cock, watching her face twist in lust as his thick, throbbing shaft mashed the inflamed stem of her clitoris.

"C'mon whore!" he cried. "Take it! Take it, you fucking bitch! take it in your slit! Take my dick! C'mon whore ... take my cock!"

"Yes!" she gasped, falling forward, leaning on her outstretched arms, her breasts and the lapels of her jacket and the gold necklace swinging over his face. "Oh yes uhhh yes uhhh oh yes!"

Their loins bucked and crashed together in a frenzy as she started rocking back and forth and up and down on her hands and knees, running her cunt up and down the length of his shaft.

Her buttocks bounced off his thighs as he thrust up and down beneath her. Her breasts bounced and shook and her gold necklace tossed and flapped against her tawny skin. He squeezed her breasts.

"Yes!" she cried. "Squeeze them harder, Prakash! Ahhhhhh uhhh ohma uhh yes! Ohhhhhh uhhh yes! Harder! C'mon ... pinch my nipples ... ohhhhh yes! Oh fuck yes!"

She twisted an arm behind her and cupped his balls, squeezing them eagerly. He groaned, pounding his hips under her. Her body jerked and rocked and jogged over his.

"Faster!" she cried, rocking furiously over him. "Yes ... c'mon ... oh yes c'mon Prakash yes oh god yes fuck me yes oh yes uhhh yes! Ohma uhhhh OHHHH uh Ohma uhhh OHHH!"

He squeezed her breasts again, craned his neck, squeezed both mounds together and sucked them sharply, nibbling her nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh uhh ohma uhhh yes!" she cried, gripping his head to her breasts, her cunt grinding and churning and bucking over his inflamed penis. "Suck harder, Prakash ... ahhhhhh uhh oh that's good yes!"

His head fell back, his back arched and he held her by the waist as he pounded his hips furiously beneath hers, tossing her on his lap, drawing sharp, shrill cries and cracked gasps from her open mouth.

Her breasts bounced madly over his face, swollen, hot, turgid, pendulous, her nipples stiff, the aureoles puckered, her gold necklace jumping wildly.

"Hit me!" she cried. "Hit my tits! Hit them hard!" she cried suddenly.

Prakash whipped his hand at her breasts. Anuja cried out, her face twisting in a grimace of joy.

"Again!" she called. "Hit them harder! OH! Uh OH! Uh OH! Uh OH! Uh yes! Oh god yes!"

He crushed them hard in his hands and then gripped her buttocks, pulling them open, pressing his fingertip to her anus.

Anuja shuddered in shocked surprise and delight, her cunt spasming on his penis. She knew too well how much he loved to penetrate her anus.

"OHHHHHHHH uhh yes ... that's so good, baby yes ... keep it there ... ahhh uhhhh yes ... ohhhh yes ... Prakash ... please ... push your finger in ..."

Prakash felt dizzy with excitement. He pressed his fingertip firmly to her anus and, as he expected, it yielded at once without resistance and his fingertip slid inward.

The effect on her was stunning. Her face contorted in a violent grimace. Her cunt crashed down on his penis, convulsing frenetically.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:54 PM