Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"No," he grunted. "Just keep sucking, whore, till I tell you to stop! Do it!"

He grabbed her head and jerked it back to his crotch. Anuja moaned, loving the rough treatment. His cock filled her mouth, distending her face as she sucked.

Several minutes later, he pushed her head away and moved her to the rickety *charpoy* beyond the burlap curtain. He tried to push her on her back to lick her slit, but she forced him over instead on his back on the cot and knelt over his face, clawing her
cunt-lips open.

Her cunt was dripping wet. She lowered it onto his face, her mouth open, her head bent, her tongue pressed sexily to her upper lip and, when he jabbed his tongue up into her cunt, she gasped, tossing her head back, her mouth opening wide, her back arching.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh fuck yes! C'mon Prakash ... do it! Lick my slit! OHHH uhhhh yes ... yes ... oh ma uhhh yes ... c'mon ... shove it in deeper ... ahhh yes ... there ... ohh god that's it ... ohhhhh uhhh yes!"

Her hips writhed and ground over his face. She slid one hand under her jacket and squeezed her breasts erotically, sliding her hand up to her face, turning her head to one side, sexily lifting her long braid in the back of her hand, her body jerking and jigging on his face.

"Mm ... ohhh yes ... ohhhh that's good ... oh god you're tongue's so good in there, Prakash ... mm, yes ... oh fuck yes!" she gasped, arousing him intensely with the obscene litany that flowed freely now.

She made the gardener go on licking her slit, gasping and mewing and moaning loudly and obscenely, her cries rising in pitch and volume, her body jerking, her hips grinding on his face, crushing her breasts in a frenzy.

Suddenly, she turned around and sat on his face again, but facing his feet now and slowly bent over, dragging her tongue wantonly down his body to his crotch, enveloping his quivering penis in the soft moist warmth of her mouth again.

Prakash gasped in pleasure and his breath shot straight into her cunt. She groaned, her hips bucking on his face.

He could feel her breasts squash against his belly. Her head rocked up and down over his lap and he groaned, pumping his hips under her face.

Then it was his turn to take charge. He heaved her off his body, forced her on her back and jerked her legs apart. Panting, he bent over her.

"C'mon bitch ... now I'm going to fuck your cunt till you scream!" he rasped.

Anuja moaned, spreading her legs wide, taking his cock and guiding it to her cunt. "Fuck me!" she cried. "C'mon Prakash ... ram your cock into my cunt! Shove it in hard, baby! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a whore!"

With a loud cry, he plunged into her. Anuja cried out, her head snapping back, her neck craning, her mouth tearing open, her back bowing. His thrust sent her body jerking backward and her head fell over the edge of the cot.

The gardener was mad with lust. Her hips rose up to meet his crashing downward and her cunt engulfed his penis, convulsing and spasming on its throbbing length.

He rammed his cock into her again and she cried out, tendons popping in her throat, her lips snapping back and her mouth tearing open in a loud cry.

"Yes! OH yes uhh yes Oh Prakash yes!" she cried as he rammed his cock into her repeatedly, her body whipping and jerking with his thrusts, her head bent back over the edge of the cot, her long braid swinging freely, her gold necklace looped up against the base of her throat, the rest hanging over under the nape of her neck.

"OHH yes ... fuck me! Fuck me harder, Prakash! Shove it in uhhh yes OHH ma uhhh yes! C'mon! Fuck me! Shove your cock into my cunt, lover! Do it! I want it! Fuck me! Fuck me, Prakash! Fuck me like a whore! Take me!"

Her loud, lewd cries, her contorted expressions of genuine excitement and joy, the frantic convulsions of her cunt on his searing cock as he thrust wildly in and out of her flesh, the way her body jerked, her gold necklace swinging backwards, the way her breasts jiggled under the jacket which had fallen open showing him all of one breast and most of the other, drove him insane with lust.

"Take it!" he cried, panting and gasping. "C'mon, you fucking whore! Take it! Take my cock! Ohhh uhhh yes oh fuck yes, c'mon, bitch, take it!"

The overdose of aphrodisiacs the night before, combined with the small topper she took this morning before coming to him, had made Anuja incredibly horny.

She cried out and moaned ecstatically, her hips bucking and heaving frantically against his pounding loins, her body jerking and whipping and snapping violently with his thrusts, her breasts jiggling.

Her hands were bent at the elbow, clenching his forearms and her legs were spread far apart, affording him deep access to her slit. His long, thick, hard cock felt wonderful, stabbing deeply in and out of her slit, the pulsating veins in the swollen shaft crushing her gorged clitoris delightfully.

On and on they went, their bodies pounding together, flesh striking flesh. They began to sweat in the close, stuffy confines of the room. Perspiration beaded her brow and upper lip; strands of hair clung damply to the nape of her neck.

Rivers of sweat started between her breasts and coursed down her belly and towards her flung-back neck. Prakash moaned, feeling the sweat trickle down his spine and his chest, droplets splashing onto her body, more sweat slipping down his crotch.

She was incredible, her cunt hot as a furnace, tight as a vice and he began to spin away in a delirium of lust. With a shuddering groan, he steadied his rhythm and saw the look of pleasure on her face.

He thrust into her deep and hard and fast, his hips rocking rapidly up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, moving now with studied deliberation.

"Mm ... ohhh yes ... ohhhh uhhhh yes!" she gasped, matching his tempo. "That's it ... fuck me ... fuck me Prakash ... fuck me fuck me fuck me ... oh god yes ... give me your prick, lover ... shove it right up in my cunt ... ohhhhhh uhh yes ... oh god oh god oh uhhhh yes ohma uhhh *hanh* uhhh yes!"

Prakash battled the turbulence in his loins, his nostrils flared, his magnificent muscles cording and rippling with the strain as he plunged and pistoned in and out of her flesh.

Anuja hissed in pleasure as he thrust especially deep into her. Her body jerked back and forth and she slid her hands down his flanks and gripped his buttocks, pulling him deeper still into her molten cunt-flesh, calling out loudly and lewdly.

Again he noticed the attractive slight imperfection of the two side teeth crooked over the even, sparkling ones in front. Her nose-stud winked and the diamond studs in her lobes -- she wore two in each ear, one behind the other -- glittered sexily.

"Oh yes ... oh god yes, Prakash yes ... fuck me ... fuck me, Prakash ... fuck me hard ... fuck my cunt ... uhh OHHHHHHHH uhh yes ... oh yes ... ram it in again Prakash ... AHHHHHHHHH uhhh! That's it! Ohhh yes! C'mon! Faster! Ah uh ah uh oh ma uh ah uh oh uh oh uh ohma uh ohma uh ohma uh yes!"

She continued to amaze him. With a loud gasp, moments before she came, when he, too, was on the verge of losing control, she heaved herself up, wriggling dexterously and slipping his cock out of her cunt.

He knew that she'd done it deliberately to stave off her climax for greater pleasure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:54 PM