Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Prakash answered her knock. He wore his trousers and nothing else. She smiled brightly at his delighted expression and stepped in.

"Anuja!" he said with a smile of genuine pleasure and excitement. "I've been waiting to see you! I ..."

"Prakash," she interrupted him.

"What?"

She went up close to him, pushing his shoulder, turning him to face her and, tilting her face to his, slipped her arms around his neck.

"Fuck me," she murmured, her breath warm and sweet on his face. "Fuck me like you did the last time ... I want your cock ... in my mouth ... and in my cunt." Her hands caressed his naked torso.

Prakash was handsome, sexy man, with a deep, muscular chest, broad shoulders, a flat, hard belly, high hips and limbs that bulged with muscle. He had fine, chiselled features, a square jaw, dark eyes and a sexily weather-beaten, clean-shaven face.

His cock, she knew from past experience, was wonderful, over nine inches long and correspondingly thick.

Prakash grinned in delight. She was incredible, his most ardent sexual fantasy brought to life. His penis sprang erect.

He drew her closer to him and kissed her hungrily, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, squeezing her breasts eagerly, finding them heavy and swollen already, her nipples palpably stiff even under the *kurta* and bra. She broke from him.

"Wait," she murmured. "Wait."

She turned back and ducked behind the burlap curtain strung up across the width of the room, part of the way down.

Behind it was a simple wood and hemp *charpoy* with a faded mattress and thin pillow and the gardener's meagre personal effects: a mug, a steel plate and glass, a few cooking utensils, a kerosene stove.

When she came back out a minute later, Prakash's jaw dropped and he gaped at her in disbelief. Except the jacket, Anuja had taken off all her clothes. She smiled at his reaction as she approached him, her breasts bouncing under the jacket, the dark delta of her cunt drawing his gaze irresistibly.

She kissed him wantonly, flipping her tongue against his lips, flicking open the clasp of his trousers and pushing her hand into his crotch. "I want to suck your cock. I want to be fucked by you. I want your cock in my cunt."

She undid the fly of his trousers and they puddled to his feet. His erection popped out; he wasn't wearing any underwear. When she came in, he'd been lying on the cot, fantasizing about her.

She fondled his cock lovingly, pumping it in her fist, grinding her crotch erotically against it.

"Mm ... yes ...," she murmured. "I want it in there!"

Prakash gasped. He didn't know anyone so sexy, so voluptuous, so desirable in every fibre of her being.

Anuja began to move her lips to his ear, enjoying the feel of his hard, muscled body against hers. Anuja licked his ear lasciviously.

"I want you," she said softly, her eyes sliding down his body to his cock, knowing he was watching her.

"C'mon ... suck my cock," he muttered. "Take it in your mouth."

With a soft moan, Anuja sank to her knees before him. Groaning, his cock in her fist, she jerked it gently, flipping back the foreskin, rubbing the cock-head over her cheeks and lips, her mouth open, scbanging the shaft and bulging cock-head delicately with her teeth, winding her tongue lasciviously around the knob.

Prakash groaned thickly, his head bent, watching her.

"C'mon ... suck it!" he gasped. "Suck my cock, whore!"

Aroused by the words, she moaned loudly and slipped her lips around his cock and began sucking it hungrily.

"OHHHHHH uhhh yes ... oh fuck yes!" he gasped. "Yes! Suck it! Suck my cock ... do it, Anji! Do it! C'mon, whore!" he cried. "Yes ... whore! C'mon whore ... suck it! Do it, you fucking bitch! Suck my prick, slut! Suck it ... yeh ... oh fuck yes ... c'mon, suck harder, slut! Suck harder!"

Anuja moaned loudly, deliriously, sucking his cock feverishly, pumping his cock in her fist, rocking her head back and forth, working his cock-head with her tongue.

He gasped, groaned and his cock-head spurted pre-cum gunk. She murmured in pleasure, opening her mouth under his cock and jerking his shaft so that he could see his jizz spurting into her face.

"Cum in my mouth ... please ... I want to taste your cum!" she said.

He was seriously tempted, but refused to accede. There was so much else he wanted to do with her lovely, luscious body.

He knew that if he gave in now, he would have to leave his dreams for another day.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:54 PM