Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Then wide grins split their faces and they chuckled softly as Jayant opened the back door. Raja stepped out first, naked, and putting out his hand, helped Anuja out of the car. She, too, was still naked and quite unabashed.

She laughed brightly at the servants who rushed down to the car. They closed in on her and she threw her hands up around their shoulders, kissing first one, then the other, with slow, deep, lascivious explorations of her tongue in their mouths, while they fondled her breasts and buttocks.

"And how are you, Ramu, Shankar, my lovely heroes?" she murmured happily as they pawed and kissed her.

"Much better now that you're here," Ramu grinned.

"Yeh, my cock's all ready and raring to go! Just feel that rod of steel!"

Anuja thrust her hands into their trousers, fondling their penises, both hard and throbbing. "Mm, you're right. This is serious. You'd both better let me attend to those things soon,
before matters get critical."

"All right!" exclaimed the cook, promptly dropping his trousers, fisting his huge erection.

"Right now!"

Anuja looked over the cook's shoulder at her cousin. Jayant wore a look of indulgent, bemused, exasperated resignation. He smiled gently and nodded.

The servants followed Anuja's look, saw their master's response, and their face lit up in eager anticipation.

"All right, all right," he grumbled good-naturedly. "But quickly. You know I don't like being kept waiting!"

Ramu and Shankar whooped in delight. They jostled for position with her, each trying to elbow the other away.

"Shankar first," Jayant said with quiet authority.

Ramu stepped back. Quickly, Anuja dropped to her knees before the cook while he began undoing his shirt, and, burying her face in his crotch, began sucking his cock rapidly and deeply.

Shankar was an attractive youth in his early twenties. Spry and lithe, not very tall, with a lean, wiry body, he had a fine-featured, handsome face: his nose was straight and strong,
his lips wide and slender, his teeth strong and even, his eyes dark, deep-set.

His hair was thick, black, cropped short. He sported a slight mustache. His body was strong, not overly muscular but trim, with high hips, a taut, sexy butt and well-muscled limbs. His belly was hard and flat.

The torso was hairless. And his cock was wonderful, a good nine and a half inches long, nearly two inches thick, with heavy, low balls. Anuja loved every inch of it.

He fucked her face joyously now, his feet spread apart, rocking his head back and forth, moving her head to and fro to suit his pleasure, pushing his bloated cock in and out of her mouth, his head bent to watch her, his belly sucked inward, his back curved.

Jayant, Ramu and Raja watched as the young cook's distended penis slid in and out of her face, glistening with pre-cum gunk and her spittle. She sucked it hungrily, pumping the thick shaft in one fist, kneading her breasts with the other hand.

Several minutes later, he pushed her head back and, gripping her arms, jerked her to her feet. Spinning her around, Shankar pushed Anuja forward over the still warm hood of the car engine.

She shuffled her legs apart and, leaning on her forearms, looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes glassy, her nostrils flared, her gold necklace dangling provocatively, her breasts swollen and pendulous.

"Fuck me, Shankar!" she breathed. "C'mon ... fuck me, baby! Shove your cock right up into my cunt, stud ... c'mon, do it!"

The cook groaned and, with a strangled cry, squeezed his cock between her buttocks and into her cunt. Anuja cried out sharply as the huge penis burst into her slit, crushing the molten cunt-flesh in its passage.

Her back arched, her head jerked up and her lips snapped back over her teeth in a grimace of pure joy. Behind her, Shankar cried out, his face twisting and contorting in delight as he felt the hot convulsions of her cunt on his cock.

He gripped her hips and thrust his hips further forward, flexing his buttocks taut. His belly sucked inward and his back curved from shoulder to hip as he buried his throbbing flesh in hers.

Beneath him, Anuja gasped, biting her lower lip and moaning thickly as his cock went in and in and in.

"Oh fuck yes! OHHHHHHH uhhhhh yes!" he gasped. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Ohma uhhh ahhhh uhhhh yes! Fuck me! UHHHH ohhuhhh OHHH uhh OHHH uhhhh *hanh* uhhh yes Shankar yes! Fuck me!" she went.

Panting and groaning, the cook fucked her feverishly and deeply and rapidly, rocking his hips steeply back and forth, driving his cock hungrily in and out of her cunt.

Anuja's body rocked and jerked over the car hood, her breasts jiggling, her gold necklace dangling and tossing wildly.

His thighs slapped loudly at her buttocks as he went faster and faster, swinging his hips furiously to and fro, his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his cock pistoning and ramming in and out of her cunt. Anuja's cries were sharp and staccato as her body jerked and thrashed wildly under his, sprawled over the bonnet of the car.

"OH! OHHH uhh OHHHuhhh OHHH uhh OH uh OH uh OH uh OHH uh Ohma uh
OH ma uh OHMA uh ahh uhhhhOHHHHh!" she called.

"A-uh-ah-uh-ah-uh-yeh-uh-oh-yeh-uh-ah-OHHHHH!" the youth gasped.

Faster and faster he went rocking and plunging into her flesh with snapping, skewering thrusts that made her gasp and cry out sharply.

Crushing his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks, he rammed his cock greedily into her cunt again and again, each thrust drawing a cracked sob from her throat.

A low groan erupted from his throat as he came, buried deep in her cunt, his buttocks twitching wildly at her buttocks, emptying his load in her hot, wet cunt-flesh.

Panting heavily, he slid slowly out of her; she groaned softly, her chest heaving, her body sprawled across the hood of the car. The cook grinned, slapped her bottom.

"Yeh. As good as ever. Nice and hot and tight. Good fuck. Thanks."

Ramu was already elbowing the cook aside to take his turn. Jayant felt a familiar twinge of unease. He had never liked men treating Anuja like this, a mere receptacle of flesh into which they emptied their passion.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:52 PM