Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Jayant and Anuja have their chance a few weeks later. Their parents go off on a two-week holiday in England, and Anuja's parents agree to let her visit Jayant in Aurangabad.

She is very excited about Jayant's engagement and says she longs to spend time with Vaishali, helping her shop for the wedding. On the phone, Vaishali's parents, too, press Anuja's parents, telling them how much it would mean to Vaishali if Anuja spent time in Aurangabad.

Jayant and his parents fly into Bombay the night before the elders are to leave. Late that night, when he is sure everyone is fast asleep, Jayant steals into Anuja's room. She is awake and waiting for him.

The curtains are drawn back. Silvery moonlight filters in through the lightly tinted windows. The airconditioner hums quietly. Anuja stands in the centre of her room, looking at her cousin.

She is wearing a sexy black fishnet nightie; it has thin, long straps and hangs from just above her nipples to a point just below her cunt. The netting lattice is widely spaced so that nothing his hidden.

Her breasts are squeezed through two of the interstices. She is naked under it. Her hair is tied in a braid. Except for the *kajal* rimming her eyes, she wears no other makeup.

Jayant stares at her, his erection straining at the material of his tight shorts. He is wearing nothing else. She looks bewitching.

The gold chain twinkles around her neck on her tawny skin. He can see the sexy little birthmarks between her breasts and on her belly. Her diamond earrings, nose-studs, finger-rings and gold bracelet catch the light.

She looks at him, hunger and excitement flashing in her dark eyes and slides her hands up her body to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them sexily.

"Jayant," she whispers. "I want you!"

He groans and rushes at her. They cling to each other, kissing and writhing feverishly, tearing off each other's clothes. Neither wants to spend time on foreplay, they must have each other, they are too hot, it has been too long.

On her back on the cool tiled floor, Anuja spreads her legs, bends her knees. Jayant leans over her on his knees and outstretched arms and slides his cock-head into her cunt. She gasps softly, arching her hips, taking his cock deep into her slit.

He groans, arching his head back, moaning thickly and drives in deeper and deeper. Her cunt is hot and wet and tight and swallows him whole, convulsing greedily on its throbbing enormity.

Her body bows under his, her face lights with a suffusion of joy. Her legs wind about his hips. She digs her hands into his thick, bulging biceps.

"Fuck me!" she whispers. "Jayant ... c'mon ... fuck me hard!"

Her cousin groans and begins to fuck her rapidly, driving his cock swiftly in and out of her cunt. His loins are on fire, desperate and hungry for release. His buttocks flex and unflex alternately and his hips swing up and down in an accelerating rhythm, snapping
at the waist.

Beneath him, Anuja bites her lower lip, stifling her cries, her body rocking and jerking under his, her breasts jiggling with his deep, stabbing thrusts. Faster and faster they go, hot, hungry, eager, feverish and desperate.

She orgasms rapidly, gasping and arching, squeezing her breasts, lifting her hips high, her cunt convulsing frantically on his pistoning penis. Jayant moans thickly and rams his cock into her repeatedly till he can no longer deny the clamour in his loins.

Buried in her slit, he explodes and she whimpers, her head turning to one side, her body rocking with small jerks as the thick jets of his jizz spurt and spurt and spurt like bullets into her sodden slit.

Jayant groans and sinks down on her, his cock still hard and quivering. She writhes under him. They kiss gently, their tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths.

He caresses her breasts. They turn on their side, his cock still in her cunt, her legs thrust forward over his and fondle each other tenderly.

"I've missed you," she murmurs.

"So have I. Missed you, I mean."

"I've had some good fucking."

"I haven't."

"Poor thing."

"With the engagement, everyone's always around me."

"Mm. And, anyway, who is there you can fuck in Aurangabad without the whole town knowing?"

"A servant, a maid, a village girl from the outskirts. I've done it before."

"No one on a regular basis, though."

"No."

"Vaishali?"

"Off and on. Not as often as we'd like. Too many people around her all the time. We've got to keep stealing away to the fields or something."

She looks at him. "Are you very tense, love?"

"A bit."

She kisses him. "Don't worry, Jayant. Everything'll be fine."

"It's risky."

"Of course it is. That's what makes it so exciting. Have you told Ramu?"

He nods. "Yes. Late last evening. He was over the moon about it. Thinks it'll work. And he's dying to fuck you again."

"I'd like to fuck him, too."

He grins and kisses her. "And so you shall, sweet coz. Not long now."

"What do you want to do tomorrow, when they've gone?"

He laughs softly. "Fuck you, of course. What else?"

She giggles. "Of course, that's understood. But where? I've made a provisional booking at Manori. Arriving late tomorrow night."

He smiles in delight. "Great! That'll be lovely. We'll stay the next day and then come back?"

"I thought that might work out. That way, we can have some fun with the servants here, too, before we leave for Aurangabad."

"Wonderful! We'll have an orgy or something."

"Yes," she laughs. "Or something. Now c'mon, Jayant ... fuck me again!"

He slides out of her, and she turns on her forearms and knees on the floor, her swollen breasts succulent and pendulous. Her cousin kneels behind her and quickly thrusts his cock, still hard and throbbing, into her cunt.

She moans softly, biting her lower lip, rocking forward under his thrust. He grunts and slides his hand up her body and squeezes her breasts. His cock burns and throbs in her hot cunt. She whimpers in pleasure.

"Take it!" he gasps. "C'mon, Anji ... take it! Take my cock, whore!"

Beneath him, Anuja moans softly. "Yes ... oh god yes! Fuck me Jayant! Fuck me hard!"

The next evening, they drive to the airport to see their parents off on the late night flight. Finally, the four elders disappear through immigration. Jayant and Anuja hurry out of the airport.

Scrambling into the car, they head for Manori and check into Osmond's hotel. As usual, he is there personally to welcome them -- and to get an assurance of his reward for his continued discretion.

He gives them a handsome suite near the pool and the beach. Anuja and Jayant are delighted. Osmond beams. Anuja decides to reward him right away. She winks quickly at Jayant, who nods imperceptibly.

She slips out of her clothes smoothly, unwinding her *sari*, dropping her petticoat, opening her blouse. She is wearing nothing under it. Her body is luscious and ripe.

Osmond gapes at her. Anuja sways up to him and, tilting her face to his, unbuckles his trousers and slips her hand into his crotch, fondling his thick penis.

"I want you, Ozzie," she murmurs. "I want your cock. Fuck me."

His trousers rustle to his feet as he kisses her hard, squeezing her breasts eagerly. Her nipples stiffen in his fingers. She slides to her knees and nuzzles his crotch. His cock is already hard and erect, long and thick, a sizable eight and a half inches long and correspondingly thick.

She flips back the foreskin and, with a soft moan, swirls her tongue lasciviously around the bulging knob of his cock-head. Osmond groans thickly.

She slips her lips around his cock-head and part of his shaft and begins to suck it hungrily and deeply, with an increasingly insistent pressure.

Osmond gasps, his corpulent body jiggling as he rocks back and forth on his feet, pumping his hips at her face, which is distended by the size of his cock. Her head rocks to and fro before him. She jerks and pumps his cock in her fist.

Watching them, Jayant gets turned on. He thinks it looks very sexy, and finds the sight of her slender fingers curled around the dark cock very erotic especially with the beautiful gold and diamond rings twinkling in the soft light.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:50 PM