Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
When Kavita got married, Karan and the others wanted to release her from service. Avinash would have none of it. By this time, he was clearly the one calling the shots.

Kavita continued to whore for the gang. Avinash laughed and said that she would be a special; there were lots of men who wanted to fuck another man's wife. Kavita had ceased to care.

For a few months after her marriage, she continued to work and then contrived to get herself pregnant. Avinash was furious, but there was nothing he could do about it. Reluctantly, he agreed to let her go.

More girls were recruited, and soon they had the entire top floor of the hotel on an annual retainer for their exclusive use. It was an immensely profitable enterprise and the services and products on sale were outstanding.

By the time he graduated, four years later, Avinash was almost a millionaire. Leaving college, he immediately set up an electronics company, manufacturing state-of-the-art optical and audio equipment.

The business was an instant success, and grew rapidly. He added a sophisticated, computer graphics division and his research division was soon reckoned as among the finest in the world. Their products were expensive, but held their own with established brands.

His fascination with the technology grew with his business and, soon, he was more entranced by the capability of his equipment rather than what he actually did with it. He seldom visited the brothel, leaving it to Karan to manage and restricted himself to supervising the quality of the products and services.

The equipment was constantly being upgraded, the services continually improved. Medical services were now available in-house. They took over the hotel and refurbished it entirely, taking on two more floors for the brothel and adding an intimate theatre for live-sex shows.

He had no sex life. He watched films and shows when he felt the need, masturbating repeatedly till he was sated.

When he wanted time off, he called for a girl and made her perform for his personal pleasure with another man, making them copulate endlessly while he filmed and photographed the sex.

The brothel became difficult to manage alone. It cut into the time he preferred to spend with his electronics company. He wanted to go public with its shares, wanted to grow and move to international markets.

The brothel held him back and became an irritant.

Just when he was wondering about a way to close it down, he received an offer from a competitor. Something called Hedon & Venery was interested in taking over his operation. He hesitated.

They were patient. He dawdled. A young man came to see him. Kishore was a devastatingly handsome, cultured youth with an incredible physique. They discussed it in his board room. Kishore was gentle, persistent, patient. Avinash expressed reservations. He knew nothing about Hedon & Venery. Kishore smiled.

"You don't need to know about us, sir," he said smoothly.

"I think I do."

"With respect, sir, I disagree. May I point out that, on the other hand, we know quite a lot about you?"

"What does that mean?"

Kishore smiled and motioned to his assistant, another good-looking youth. The man put three folders before Avinash.

"What is this?"

"Please. Do have a look."

Casually, Avinash flipped the first folder open and flicked a couple of pages. He froze. He felt his heart pounding in his breast and he began to sweat, his body cold.

They were dossiers.

Full, detailed dossiers, complete with dates, names, places, amounts, photographs. About his brothel. All its operations. Its accounts and revenue. Its structure and management. Everything.

He opened the second. It contained a similar dissection of his electronics company. It showed the amounts he had siphoned off and diverted to expansion of the brothel business.

The amounts he had sent abroad illegally. His smooth duping of banks, financial institutions, investors. The way in which he had amassed a personal fortune and how he had invested it.

Struggling to remain calm, he closed it and opened the third.

It was the most horrifying. It had a detailed account of how he had come into the brothel business, with whom and when, what he had done since. There were photographs. Stills from his tapes.

Shots of him filming the sexual antics. Shots of him orgasming as a couple writhed before his array of cameras.

He closed the folder and gently put it down. Kishore looked at him impassively. Avinash tried to keep his voice and manner neutral, inscrutable.

"Interesting. You have long arms."

"Very long, sir."

"Blackmail, then."

"No sir."

"What, then?"

"Merely a way of persuasion, sir. One that you are not unfamiliar with yourself, if I may be so bold. Going back to the time with Kavita. Then others. Nimisha, I believe, is still in service."

"Indeed."

He smiled thinly. Nimisha was still very much in active operation at his brothel. Just a few days earlier, he had watched her at work as a young client laboured over her luscious body, moaning and gasping as he rocked his cock greedily in and out of her cunt.

Nimisha whimpered and writhed under her lover, her hips juddering up and down, her body rocking and lurching under his thrusts, her breasts jiggling and bouncing, her face a mask of lust.

Her *kajal* rimmed eyes were glassy with lust, her mouth open, her nostrils flared. She moaned thickly and begged for more. The client plunged into her.

He looked at Kishore thoughtfully, tapping the files with a fingertip. The material was devastating. He would be ruined within days; his business, his career, the brothel, his family – he would lose everything.

He looked at Kishore. They both knew it. Avinash smiled.

"Actually, I don't believe you will use any of this."

"You're right. It's unlikely."

Avinash chuckled softly. "You people must be very good."

"Thank you, sir. We try to be."

"I cannot refuse."

"No, sir."

"How much, then?"

Kishore named the price. It was significantly higher than the first offer.

"You have the cash?"

Kishore smiled and nodded to his assistant. A briefcase was put on the table.

"The bills are unmarked." Kishore said. "You wish to have them counted?"

"That won't be necessary."

Kishore rose with a smile and held out his hand. His grip was strong and firm. Avinash looked at him steadily.

"Your boss is a lucky man."

Kishore looked at him quietly. "It has been pleasure doing business with you, sir. But this meeting never happened. I was never here. Nor my assistant. Nor you. I have no boss."

"I understand."

They left quickly. Avinash phoned the brothel and spoke to Karan. He knew already. Hedon & Venery's people were already moving in. Avinash sighed and disconnected. The phone rang.

It was his mother. He groaned. She had found another girl for him to see. His parents were now obsessed with getting him married. His protests were brushed aside. He played along, taking the path of least resistance, suffering through agonising interviews with girls, rejecting them steadily.

Here was another, someone called Anuja, a young lawyer, it seemed.

"Yes, *aai*," he said. "I'll see her. Yes, tomorrow. Yes, in the evening. No, I won't be late. Yes. I'll wear the new suit. Yes. Okay. Say hi to papa. 'Bye."

Dropping the phone, he turned in chair and looked out of the huge window and wondered what would happen next. One chapter was over, one door closed. He was knocking at another. Marriage.

He shook his head. It couldn't be. He was never going to marry. It was impossible.

It took him a week, and the tape from Rio to change his mind. He watched it repeatedly, masturbating furiously. The girl was incredible. The tape was stunning. It was a Hedon & Venery production, made by the same people he had sold out to.

He was marrying one of their girls. She would be his. He could use her as he liked. She would fuck for him. He could watch her, tape her, film her. And no one would know. His parents would be happy. He would be happy. She would keep fucking as she liked, as he liked.

It was a perfect solution. He laughed to himself.

Even the whorrorscopes matched.

End of Part 12 Whorrorscope

Next Part 13 Aurangabad Antics

Please send your comment suggestion reviews good bad boring whatever you feel like.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-06-2019, 12:49 PM