Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Adultery जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी
(29-06-2019, 02:17 AM)UDaykr Wrote: I have been reading this story since it was posted on XOSSIP ,i don't know how much time it will take again to reach there. A very long journey is ahead.
I hope komal ji will increase frequency of post.Earlier on xossip 2-3 days was the gap between the posts but number of comment was also good but now that's also very low.
Yes from my observations narration of this story is changed from previous (From xossip)but that was also very good.I will suggest to KOMAL JI to post same as previous one but in acceleration so we can reach to the part where we lost everything on Xossip.
And Yes, I would like to thank you KOMAL JI for such a wonderful stories, I have read almost all stories from you even though it was too difficult to find those stories
who was not posted on xossip like बरसन लगी बदरिया ,शादी शुहागरात और हनीमून etc.

i am posting a new story on this forum,,,

MOHE RANG De 

i am posting solhavaan saavan and maja loota saursal men as i am planning to post sequel of both the stories here and in the second one some new posts have been added

i agree with you about JKG , will try to accelerate

But let me share if the comments are few , views are little , it disheartens a writer ....even me  
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
RE: जोरू का गुलाम उर्फ़ जे के जी - by komaalrani - 29-06-2019, 07:59 AM