Misc. Erotica my wife richa
Uncle pulled out his cell phone and called someone. I realized quickly he was calling Shukla and I was dead right when I saw Shukla walking (or rather running) towards our room. So the lucky chap was going to finish where he had left. I, sure, was not going to let him start all over again as I was a little horny myself and moreover Richa must have been tired by then. But as always I remained silent as I saw Shukla entering the room. Richa sensed the footsteps and looked around for clues. But the confident Shukla lifted her off the feet and threw on the bed and started kissing. She realized that it wasn’t me or Joshi uncle and tried to jerk her body. But with her tied wrists and ankles, she could hardly make any movements and being blindfolded was not helping her at all. “Please….what is going on, Bharat?” she managed to speak. But uncle was quick to respond. “Just some fun honey….before you retire for the day” “Let us open her eyes now. I think she will enjoy then”, I suggested Joshi uncle and surprisingly he agreed. Her blindfolds were removed after a long while and Richa took a minute to adjust her to the light in the room. But Shukla wasn’t deterred at all. He had already pulled her bra cups down and was sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. Without reacting much, Richa looked around the room, probably trying to find me. She first noticed uncle with the usual cunning smile and followed by me standing behind her with my hand in the pants. Just when our eyes met, we witnessed the Manager of the hotel entering our room. Oh god, what was he doing here? That’s when I realied that the room door was not even shut. But Joshi uncle quickly locked it once the Manager was in.

“Sala Shukla…bhosadika….maze kar raha hai…yahan…..haraamzada (Shukla…you horny rascal….you’re enjoying with this babe)”, the Manager exclaimed quite loudly while virtually eating Richa’s naked body. Shukla winked at him and responded, “Are saab gaali kyu dete ho? Aap ko bhi to mauka mil raha hai! Aa jao jaldi…khana garam hai ekdum!!! (Why are you abusing Sir? This is your chance too. Come and join quickly. The prey is still very hot). It just added to my excitement. This horny cook was offering my wife to his manager. It was simply beyond imagination. I could see Joshi uncle excited as well. Before Richa could react or speak a word, the manager literally jumped on the bed. Shukla was kind enough to provide room to his manager, as he went down and pulled Richa’s panty to her knees. She was definitely struggling with her tied wrists, however the manager was super excited kissing her in and out. “Kaal sham se tap raha tha isko…. (I was looking out for her since last evening)….” He exclaimed in between her kissing. He was quite rough in his language when compared to the way he spoke with us during the checkin process. His aggression was visible at the way he was sucking Richa’s tongue. He was pulling it out with his teeth and literally spitting in Richa’s mouth. I could clearly see his saliva on every centimeter of Richa’s face. And he was just not focusing on her face; his hands would probe freely all over, pinching her nipples, mauling her tits and even fingering her cunt. He was so turned on that he almost tried biting the straps of Richa’s bra although they were not even hiding her cups. But Joshi uncle quickly stepped in and removed the bra. Infact, sensing the situation, he removed the restrains around her ankles and removed the panty as well, leaving Richa stark naked with the two men. As soon as he stepped aside, the manager resumed his aggression.

He was getting increasing rough as he flipped Richa a few times on the bed, slapped her bums real hard, grabbed a fistful of her flesh anywhere and pinched it. She was absolutely struggling to cope up; even Shukla somehow backed off. He was hanging around, kissing her legs or moving towards her thighs as he would get opportunity but leave her when the manager would come down. It was purely a lustful rough sex scene. The manager was having a time of his life. He was slapping her face, stuffing his fingers or even his fist in her mouth, pinch her nipples or pull/flip her upside down by lifting using her nipples. Her bum cheeks and thighs were already turning reddish with his hard spanking. But he soon got into actual business. No, he wasn’t gentle anytime but he removed his clothes and started rubbing Richa’s face all over his body. My poor wife ended up kissing his shoulders, chest, sucking his toes before finally stuffed with his cock. And this guy was not simple by any means. He was strong build and kept cock slapping my wife before actually pushing it deep inside her mouth. Holding her hairs, he started pushing inside deep into Richa’s mouth and she didn’t disappoint. She managed to match his aggression and started sucking him fast and deep. But this guy was in no mood to keep it simple for her. He would suddenly pull out, flip or throw Richa upside down or drag her to the edge of the bottom. He would then have her neck floating freely and thrust his member in while his hands would pinch and slap Richa’s breasts. He was literally tossing Richa up and down between fucking her mouth rough. But it seemed my wife just did enough to get him to the edge.

Asking for a condom was probably too much as I saw his thick member disappearing between Richa’s legs. He was thrusting her full speed and all might. And he wasn’t sparing her breasts coming exactly in the range of his hands. Richa was moaning loudly in excitement as he kept riding her hard and fast. Her breasts were bouncing 360 degrees with his hammering and the spanking. Shukla and Joshi uncle were watching it all in an awe state, I was left dumbstruck too. It seemed he had tremendous stamina as he kept humping her for a long time. He kept changing his position as well as Richa’s. At times, he would crush onto her body, kissing her passionately while his member still griding her tunnel whereas at times, he would pick her up in his arms and make her jump on his cock as he would bit her nipples in his teeth. Richa was looking exhausted and spared but kept moving her pelvis to his strong stokes. After about 8-10 minutes of merciless animalistic fucking, he threw her on the bed and collapsed on her body. He thrust his member inside again and moaned very loudly. He had reached the climax as he shot loads of his semen inside my wife. It was definitely not expected; both I and uncle were concerned with it but we didn’t interrupt him at all. Richa probably had no power to resist or she liked it as we witnessed the horny manager emptying loads of his cum inside my wife’s love tunnel. Thankfully, she was on pills and not during her productive days. He slapped her bums one last time before throwing Richa beside him on the bed.

Before anyone could react, uncle stepped in and jumped on Richa. She was lying there in a state of shock. “I’ll finish quick and then it’s all yours” uncle spoke as he winked to Shukla. “Holy shit, so two more men to cope for Richa”, I thought to myself. Uncle was already making love to her. She wasn’t reacting but didn’t protest either as uncle sucked her tits and kissed her mouth for a minute or two. He then quickly went down, dropped his pants and inserted her with ease. In less than 10 minutes, a new cock was intruding her tunnel as Richa witnessed it herself. She somehow didn’t want to deny Uncle and let him continue without making any movements. When uncle tried pulling her up, she voluntarily pushed her body up and allowed uncle to kiss her lips and suck her breasts. Joshi uncle was not very comfortable showing his member openly; he dropped his trousers only as much required. Neither of us could see his cock entering Richa but with her moans it clearly did. Richa was already wet and didn’t have to shout in pain while matching uncle’s hammering. She tried everything on her part to make it a smooth ride for uncle as three of us witnessed their lovemaking. Inside 4-5 minutes, uncle started moving his body weirdly, indicating he was about to shoot. I was hoping he would pull out but with a mischievous smile, he too shot his load inside. He quickly wrapped up though and adjusted himself leaving Richa and the Manager on the bed. He was watching this 2nd encounter and slapping her bums inbetween but continued to wait for his turn.

Richa then looked into the direction where I and Shukla were. She looked at Shukla first, followed by his crotch and then mine. Seeing my hand inside my pant was an indication to her that it wasn’t yet done but it was close. “Is it appropriate to leave him hungry again, darling?” I asked her as everyone burst into laughter. It needed no answer as Shukla got into his job. I was amazed as he calmly continued making love to her in spite of knowing that she was thoroughly used in the last 30 minutes. Richa was probably back to her senses but didn’t try to stop Shukla. She sure likes keeping such men happy.
[+] 2 users Like bharats1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
my wife richa - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 05:59 AM
my wife richa - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:01 AM
my wife richa- continues - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:03 AM
my wife richa- continues - by Iamyourslady - 28-12-2018, 06:04 AM
RE: my wife richa - by blackdesk - 02-01-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: my wife richa - by bharats1981 - 28-06-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: my wife richa - by Theflash - 29-06-2019, 01:13 AM