Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Kasturi was in complete heaven. The bitter sweet shocks he was giving to her body had had made her wince squeal cry and laugh. Shankar took both her hands above her head and keep her pinned. He stuck his whole tonge out and slid in between her breasts all the way through her neck...chin...to her lips again.

"Knock...Knock...Knock. Madam food is ready." They heard on the door. 
Both of them were shell shocked listening to that sound. He looked at her with balank face...he didn't wanted to let her go at any cost. Kasturi laughed at his situation. He sild off her and she went to door straight. He went behind her and stood there in silence. She were about to open the door...when he whispered...
"If you don't make him go away...I will slid your pajama down...right there." 
She was shell shocked listening his voice.

Kasturi did the door open in half...it was her cook.
"Madam lunch is ready...would you like to have it in your room or at the table ?" He asked.
"We will be coming down in sometime. Don't knock again." She replied... shutting the door locked.
As soon as she turned away he picked her up again...on his shoulders this time and took her to the bed. He slapped her ass hard in the midway. 
He put her down on the bed again and stood on the floor himself. He took control of her legs and separated her legs apart and pulled her to the edge of bed. He burried his face in between her thick thighs and nuzzled in her sweet womanhood. He shook his face uncontrollably while Kasturi grabbed sheets in her hands and arched her body.
"Holy fuckkk...keep doing." She said.

Her pajama was still on. She crossed her legs and trapped him in between her legs...she didn't wanted to let him go anywhere. He struggled harder but It was in vain. She had really strong legs. He too had to be careful...he didn't wanted to hurt this beautiful woman in any way possible.
But then her phone rang. They paid no attention to it for the first time...but it rang for the second time immediately.
"Aaah...Ohhh...let me pick that up...it must be important." She said seperating her legs apart and tapping on her head. He let her get the phone which was on bed itself.

"Yes...Rohan...yes...I got the papers.....(whooaaa)." Kasturi started taking when Shankar had dragged her again to him on the edge.
"No nothing...I just slipped...No I haven't signed it yet." She continued.
Shankar turned her upside down and held her legs together. He grabbed her ass above the fabric and started playing with it.
"You don't read papers...but I do. I have found the mischief. Yes...yes. No kidding." She replied when he stuck his fingers in and pulled the only fabric on the body down. He got rid of it and there it was her beautiful pussy. Bulged out...her lips thick and juicy...and in between them her nozzle...her intimate area the pink of perfection. All bald. And on top of it...her tiny ass. Which added moon to perfection. 
"I had already called and abused him." She replied.
Shankar came closer and stuck his toungue out...and spread out her hips...his tongue went straight to her asshole and way top to her body across her back.
The moment his poking tongue touched her asshole she gasped for air...her eyes shut.
"Ooohhhh Yesss...You were saying...." She were in middle when he grabbed her hair and turned her head to himself...and placed his lips on her again. 
She couldn't respond for a while.
"Yes Babe...It will be better if you ask him first. Okay bye...have a safe trip....Aaahhhh." She screamed just before she was ready to cut him off. He had burried his teeth on her right mango.
"Ohhh... Nothing....She bit my nipples...your daughter...Okay bye." She replied and hung up.

She threw her phone away and said, "can't you wait for sometime ?" 
"NO." He replied firmly... placing his lips back.
"I want all your attention." He whispered in her ears.
"Your pussy is delicious... can't wait to taste your honey." He whispered again...all the dirty talkings were enough to make her hornier again. 

And finally he came on the bed and spread himself all out. He gestured her to take possession of him now. She was up for it...it was after a long time she was about to perform her skill and she wanted to impress him. She came on top of him and let her silki hair drop on his chest...she kissed everywhere she liked. And started sliding down his body. His pubic hair had started growing past his navel. But she kept kissing. 
She stopped right above his manhood and felt it in her hands...he was longer than her palm. She placed her lips above it and give it a gentle sqeeze. 
"My Shoes..." He commanded.
Kasturi looked at them and started undoing it. She removed the first left one first and then his second. He undid his belt and slid his pants down which she pulled upto his knees. And there he was with a mammoth of cock..Big and Bulged out and full of hair.
He grabbed his cock and pulled the cover down. He was all hard...his balls were like a tennis ball.
"Remove that tie off your neck..." He commanded and she complied. He took his belt and made her wear it like a collar. And pulled her back to him. Pressed her cheeks and pushed his tongue inside...she submitted herself too. Her hands grabbing his manhood. 

She came down and to his surprise opened her mouth to taste him. He let her hair go and closed his eyes in pleasure. This was the first time he had been given such sensation...his body was yet to recover...she gave him another shock...this time taking his whole dickhead in her mouth and keeping it there for sometime. Threads of her saliva went down his cock. She clenched her lips and teased the man underneath her. The way he had been responding was new to her too. She had a wicked smile on her face...she let the man calm down and put it back again in her mouth. He shivered...his cock twiched...as if he will burst out of pressure. But still it wasn't yet...Her tongue was yet to come in action...she pulled his whole cover down all the way and pushed her head down... taking his cock to her throat...he was half in. Her eyes closed.

He grabbed the sheets this time and arched his back. This was too much for him. She pulled up. And here her tongue came in action... flicking and encircling his bell and sensitive area. He was in complete heaven. And finally when she took him back inside her mouth...he screamed in pleasure...he grabbed her head and kept her there stuffed  as he burst out. Thick hot semen hitting her throat and sliding down his cock. Three hot threads of it. It was thick and had the typical taste to it. Kasturi let the man do what he liked. Her eyes were fixed on his face.. making him cum even harder. 
Realising what he had done...he loosened.
"I am so sorry...I was too harsh on you." He said.
Kasturi took some of his hot liquid and placed it in her mouth and to his surprise gulped it down.
He wanted to kiss her back again and finish off what he started.

"No No... sometime else...I had my lunch...you need to do yours. Go clean yourself. And clean all of it." She pointed to his manhood.
He wiped all his seeds off his index finger and dipped in her mouth... Kasturi made an O and cleaned all of it.
And he went to the bathroom straight...she followed sometimes later. Dressed in a silk dress. 

She handed him over a towel to let him dry himself.
They had lunch together.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 31-12-2018, 09:25 AM