Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
"So?" She asked questioningly.

"Rahul and myself thought we could go somewhere out these three days and have fun" he finished.

"You mean like a vacation"

"Exactly. Just the three of us"

"So, where do you propose to go?"

"GOA"

She was stunned hearing that. She is with these guys for 3 days and all they want to do is go for a beach vacation. Moreover even if she's OK with it, how can she go with two young virile boys to a place like that. Even though they reside hardly 200kms from goa, she had never been there. Her husband insisted her to come along with his friends a lot of times, still she refused. "What if anyone saw us" she thought to herself. How odd it would be for people to think that a Mom has come along with her son and his friend for a beach vacation.

"No, I'm not coming anywhere. What will your dad think?"

"Please Mom, It's just for the days. No one will ever know. We need not inform dad. There is no chance dad will know. We will be back by Saturday night" he tried to assure her.

"I don't even understand why you want to go for a vacation now. We could spend the time here itself happily being home"

"Mom, please. I'll be off to college in 2 months and Rahul's family will be shifting for Mumbai in a month. We want to spend some quality time with you before going back to college" finally he put forward his intentions.

She thought for a while. "It's just for three days." she thought to herself and said "OK". She too wanted to be free away from home and feel the outside air.

"So, are we going to start tomorrow morning?" She asked her son.

"No Mom, we shall start in another 2 hrs. I don't want to waste a whole day driving. It will hardly take 5 hrs to reach by car anyways"

"No way I'm letting you drive in the night"

"It's okay Mom, three of us are having driving license.  We will shuffle the driving seats in regular intervals."

"Okay then, I have a lot of stuff to pack. Go, pack yours"

"I already have everything packed Mom. Rahul is also ready to leave. He informed at home that he's going to stay at our place for three days" he said winking.

"So, you know I'll agree to your plan for sure. You little devil" she poked him playfully. "What will his Mom and dad think if Rahul's parents come and look at the door locked"

"His parents will be of to Mumbai tomorrow morning Mom. They're going to attend a wedding. I know how much you'll miss him if he doesn't join us for the trip"

"You have answers for everything" she looked at him with a wicked smile.

He laughed and she left to pack her luggage. Rahul arrived after an hour and they both went to clean the car and put necessary stuff in the car. As they were loading some stuff in the car, she called out for her son. Ravi was busy changing the tyre and asked his friend to go and see what's the matter. Inside she stood there in a bath towel, holding two dresses in her both hands and asked

"What should I wear now?"

He went behind her and in a flash pulled off her towel and said "How about you can come wearing this?" and kissed her neck while crushing her boobs with his hands on the front.

She felt har body tingle but soon recovered and said teasingly "If you're okay, I'll come like this" even though she would never do that "Also ask your friend, what he feels about it" she winked turning around.

Rahul knows she was joking and left choosing a sleeveless white knee length skirt with flowers design on it, which she brought from the shopping earlier. When she came out, both were awestruck. Her son didn't know his Mom had the kind of dresses at all. After all how many did she but that day?.

"You bought a pretty good collection Mom" he said looking at her. She brought along a big trolley bag with her.

"I doubt that wouldn't fit in the back" Rahul said trying to arrange it in the back of the car.

He tried a lot and it didn't go in. So they decided to make room for it in the back empty seat. Anyways there were only three of them through the trip and one of them with sit in the back beside the bag.

Soon, they all got in the car and stared at 11 with her in the driving seat. Ravi sat in the front beside her and Rahul took his place in the back seat beside the luggage bag. They were soon on the highway and Ravi sticked his eyes on his Mom all the while.

"Would you please stop staring me. I'm unable to concentrate on the road"

"It's your dress Mom. It looks so good on you" Ravi replied to which she blushed.

She stopped the car and asked her son to sit in the backseat and the boys shifted their positions. They were back on road again.

"You really looking so beautiful" Rahul to stared admiring her beauty. " Can I ask you a question"

"What?"

"Are you wearing anything under the dress?" He finally asked out of curiosity.

"Yes, one piece" she said and Rahul soon understood that she isn't wearing a bra as he could easily look at part of her naked boobs.

"Let me check what is the unlucky piece that missed sticking to your body" he said and reached the straps of her dress and slowly slid it down from her shoulders. She remained silent. The dress was loose and it did easily from her shoulders. She felt terribly excited by his move and suddenly slowed down the car. Afraid, Rahul took his hand away but what she did next surprised him. She looked in the mirror that her son was sleeping hard on the top trolley beside him and released her right hand from steering only to allow the dress to fall in her boobs completely from her shoulders. Rahul got the required initiative and lowered her dress down until it fell at her waist exposing her naked boobs completely while she kept driving. The car was running slower on the highway now and she sat there with the horny boy beside her totally exposed above the waist. The road was empty as it was night and she could see no vehicles approaching and felt dare enough to do that.

As she kept driving, he felt up her boobs and pinched her nipples in between. Suddenly there was a truck approaching them from behind. Feeling horrified she slowed down the car but she had got no time to cover up her boobs. As the truck passed her, she switched off the light in car. She doesn't want to know if the truck driver was able to see her in that position. 
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRCHzr31gdC_7Bi0IsxJ...UD1Ak7XoHP]

"OMG, he saw you Mom" suddenly she could hear her son speaking. She was not sure when he had opened his eyes to watch his Mom naked boobs flashing to a truck driver.

"No way, he could see nothing in the dark.'

"I've noticed the cleaner looking into our driver seat clearly with his mouth open"

She felt terrified by the comment inside but remained calm. Ravi then managed to place his hand and give her boobs a tight squeeze as she kept driving. As both the boys kept the hands running on her body once in a while, there came a car approaching them fastly behind them. The car followed their car for a fair distance unable to overtake them as the road was narrow. There was a junction ahead and was lit out my plenty lights all around. Nearing the junction, the car that followed them crossed them overtaking but slowed down just before crossing then. Ravi peered into the car and there was just one young lady probably in her twenties driving the car. As their car was lit up with enough lights from the lights outside, the young lady could easily see a mature lady with her tits out beside a young boy from her side mirror after overtaking them. Soon after the junction, the car left in a flash.

Experiencing the danger in being half naked in the car, Sailaja stopped the car and put back her dress properly. Both the boys closed the eyes while she drives and soon feel asleep. They were almost an hour away to reach their destination, when the car stopped all of a sudden as she applied the brakes hardly. The boys felt horrified getting up from sleep and noticed nothing before the car. The road was pretty deserted from their view.

"What happened Mom?" Ravi asked as he recovered.

She said nothing and slowly reversed the car and they noticed a car with the bonnet open behind their car at a fair distance. There stood a figure beside the car with a small trolley bag. The boys rubbed their eyes and noticed it was the same car that overtook them at the junction and she was the young girl in it.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSKykqEEbFUghN3OaFQA...RItTcMRbx4]

She approached them and peered into their car and said

"You must be going to Goa too. My car gave trouble and if you don't mind, can you drop me at Goa".

The boys then noticed her clearly. She had a slim figure, wearing T-shirt and jeans looking like from a high class family. She had a very fair complex with a perfect zero size body. Even Sailaja felt jealous about her being stared by the boys. But she doesn't want to leave the girl on the road in the dark.

"You can get in, but there is not much space. Hope you can fit in the back" Sailaja said to her.

"Oh, thank you. It's only an hour journey, hopefully I can manage"

She put her small luggage bag in the back and came to sit in the backseat with Ravi. It was too tight spaced as the heavy trolley luggage has also to be adjusted along with two people. She almost sat on Ravi while getting in. Ravi smiled as the girl adjusted herself rubbing her against him. The smile didn't go unnoticed by his mother and she felt a pang of jealousy and angry with him. As the new girl was all set, they started their journey again.

"So, what's your name?" Ravi was the first to speak to her.

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. This is Shanti. I am from Delhi and came to visit my grand parents in a nearby village. My friends from Delhi are here to Goa for vacation and I'm going there to join them. In between the car troubled me and I'm here with you now"

"And you are?" She enquired.

"I'm Preethi and this is Rahul and Ravi" Sailaja faked her name not to reveal much about herself.

"And how are you related?" The question came as a shock to them. They know that the girl had already seen them in a kind of intimate situation an he now she can't tell her that she is Ravi's mother.

She thought as fast as she could an he said " Rahul is my boyfriend and Ravi is our company."

The boys were shocked by her answer. Then they thought that she did justify by lying to her. Rahul was more than happy. Ravi didn't even bother as he was concentrating on checking out the new girl as she sat pressing herself into him.

"Do you mind if I say, you look a bit older than Rahul. If I had not seen you before, I surely would have thought you must be his elder sister"

"Yeah, Rahul is younger than me. But we love each other a lot." Sailaja kept the lies running.

"Yeah, I know that" she said winking at them both as if telling them that she saw what they were doing on the road.

"So, how long are you planning to stay in Goa" Ravi asked wanting to talk to her something.

"Five days" she said adjusting herself in the seat again.

"I think you're feeling uncomfortable. Why don't you sit on my lap?" 

His Mom got an angry look in her eyes as he saw him from the front mirror. She was filled with jealousy about Ravi falling for the girl. She to wanted to punish him for doing that. She immediately took Rahul's hand in hers with one hand on the steering and placed it on her thighs. She slowed lifted her dress up so that her thighs are bare and Rahul could feel her naked thighs. This could clearly be seen from Ravi's point of view and partly visible to the gi regards l. Shanti lifted herself into his lap and she to was curious to know what is happening in the front seats 

Now she could easily see his hand on her bare thigh and smiled a little. Rahul didn't keep his hand quite there but kept rubbing get thigh slowly. Ravi, seeing that felt his cock stiffen in his pants. Shanti could clearly sense the feeling of his cock throbbing getting hard under her. She lifted herself to release her weight and sat back on his lap. Sailaja in between made way for her hand towards Rahul's crotch. They can't see what's happening in the front but could clearly understand from the movement of her hand,that she kept rubbing his cock from his jeans. Little did they know that Rahul's cock is out already and she is stroking him. Seeing them Shanti was also excited and this time lifted her ass from his lap and kept in air for little but time. Ravi took his time in unzipping his fly and took his cock out.

Now she sat back on his naked cock and she jumped on his cock as the car bumped. There was sexual tension in the air in car. Ravi getting courage moved his hands to hold Shanti by waist and ran his hands under the t-shirt. He felt her bare waist and cupped her boobs with his shaking hands. Shanti didn't respond but he could feel her heart beat getting faster. All of them were having their time enjoying as the car moved slowly..

Sailaja took her hand away as she learnt from the sign boards that they almost reached and slapped Rahul's hand away. It was around 4 in the morning. 

" We're almost here" she announced alerting them. "Where shall I drop you, Shanti?"

"Wait, let me call my friends, hope they pick up the phone now" she said and rang her friend's number. This time she got a reply and said she would drop here and wait for them to come and pick her up. They all got down from car and waited for 15mins and a car approached.

Three guys got down from the car and Shanti felt happy to see them. She immediately went to one of them and hugged him tightly giving a peck on his lips.

"I missed you baby" the guy said as he lifted her a bit easily in the air. He was very attractive, 6 feet tall, well built and maybe around 25yrs. 

She explained the situation to him and he came forward to them extending his hands to Sailaja alone "Hi, This is Tarun and thanks for the help you've done. This little lady planned to surprise us and we were not aware of her situation" he said. All the while he kept checking her out. The other two guys also introduced themselves as Samir and Tony. Samir was fair looked but looked younger and short when compared to Tarun, but looked so naive of all the three. But there is something peculiar about Tony. He is from Nigeria origin and just came here for studies. So, basically he is black. He too is also well built standing 5'7" tall. The two boys almost looked like kids before the guys.

They thanked everyone of them again. Ravi helped Shanti to pick her luggage and soon they were off in their car.

"Are you coming with us or keep staring at the empty road, dear Romeo" she teased.

"I was not the one starting at the hunk guys as long as they're here" he to expressed his jealousy.

Soon everyone laughed and left into the city to book rooms. As it was peak season, the cost of rooms were very high. They asked a single room to which the receptionist said, that the can't fit in a room. They asked if there's a way to which she replied, there is only one suite room but there is only single king size bed in it.

"One can sleep on the couch if required. We can adjust" she replied laughing to herself thinking she has to sleep with the two boys on a single bed for two nights.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQZ4JC2SLJnUeLwqeMEv...0cW9QWBJLv]

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 26-06-2019, 01:31 PM