Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Kasturi was glad it didn't escalated that much this time. She didn't knew how she could have stopped him this time. It was only her mind that was keeping her away...while her body just defied her. 
She came back home and threw herself away on the bed...she was really horny after what happened with her publically at the meeting. Her panties already had a big wet patch on it. She sniffed herself off her panties while masturbating thinking of him.

Maksood called her a number of times that day. She avoided them first but picked a few later. He had only one thing to talk about. Had it been three years ago...she would have totally fucked him but not now.
She kept herself away of him for the next month. But she wasn't sure if she were over him. She still masterbated seeing his cock that he sent her over whatsapp.

Things were returning back to normalcy. 

At Kasturi's husband's office.
"So how long it will take us to get this deal finalized ?" Rohan asked the banker.
"Its almost done...you and your wife need to sign here and here and submit with us your financial statements and your financing will be ready." He replied.
"I can't wait...to get this done." Rohan said signing the papers.
"I wish Kasturi were here...we would have signed it together before I leave for Singapore." He said.
"Not a problem Sir...you can submit it anytime." He replied.
"No I make sure this happens today. Call Mohit." He Instructed his secretary.

"Mohit...these are the files...they need Kasturi's signature...drop everything off and get this done." He ordered.
"Sir, actually I have my right ankle fracture...I can't drive. If you could get someone else to do it." He replied.
"Here take it...its your responsibility. Send someone else...not an issue." Rohan said casually.
"Sir...If you could call madam and ask her to be ready about it..." He were in middle...when Rohan dismissed him off.
He wasn't pleased much with his behavior but what else he could have done. Afterall he were his boss.

Mohit called for Shankar.
"Yes. Sahab you called for me." Shankar said.
"Yes dumbfuck...I called you. Can you believe it...here take this and get this signed." He showered his frustration on him.
"Of whom Sir..." Shankar replied.
"Your mother's... Fucking asshole...Boss's wife...Fuckk off you son of a whore." Mohit was all in pain all of a sudden due to his fracture.
He sat down uncontrollably.
Shankar didn't had the guts to ask him the address. 
He took his bike out and went on.

Shankar reached Rohan's home and found that Kasturi had not been here. Taking the new address he rode again.
The guards didn't stopped him as he were straight form office. The maid instructed him to upstairs.
Shankar walked.
He were about to cross a room when he heard her voice.

"Come on in I am here." Said Kasturi.
Shankar pushed the door open and there she was. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was mesmerised by her beauty straight away. 
"Shweta why don't you go to your room and play." She Instructed.
"Who are you ?" She inquired as his face seemed familiar to her.
"I am Shankar Madam...I am here for you to get this signed." He uttered.
"I didn't get any call for that... strange." She replied.
Kasturi was still getting a feel that she somehow knew him...he reminded her of someone but she wasn't sure whom.
"You look tired...Sit down there. Do you need anything Tea/Coke." She asked politely.
Shankar had always been treated ill mannered throughout his life...he heartfelt her sweet gesture.
"No Madam I am Okay." He replied.
"Are you sure ? You are sweating." She said coming closer to him. 
She chilled the A/c more to him. And handed him a glass of Water. And casually her hand touched him.
He was gaze was only on her beautiful face. She looked fresh and rozy like a flower.

She sat down besudes him as he sipped in water of that glass. He was only looking at her.
Kasturi felt that too and she felt poor for that boy.
"Finished...Now if you could hand me over the documents." She asked.
"Ohh...Ohhh...Sure." He replied...he almost had forgotten about it.
Kasturi started looking into the files while he looked only at her.
"So what's your name boy...you look pretty young...how long have you been working at office." She asked casually.
"I am Shankar Madam...I am 20 years old and I have been working for the last six months or so." He replied.
"And how did you like the work...do you like someone at the office ?" She said... winking at him and returning back to reading files. 
"Its good Madam...No I don't like anybody at the office." He replied.
"Common you can be open with me...I am not so strict if you say so...You are lying I have heard there is some Surbhi is really hot." She replied.
"Yes... Surbhi Madam is beautiful...but..." He replied.
"But what..." She enquired.
"Not more than you...You are really really beautiful Madam." He said.
"Ohh...thats so sweet of you. And how is the work going...is everyone nice to you ?" She pressed hard and he opend up.

"No so much Madam...I have always been ill treated Madam... They abuse me all the time. They abuse my late father. But Rohan Sir is always nice to me. He asks about my mother sometimes." He spurt out and so did his tears.
"Ohhh... Don't cry... everything will be alright. I will talk about you." She replied.
In the meantime she called in for her servant and asked him to prepare food for Shankar also.
"You will have lunch with us together." She said picking up her phone.

"Hello...Am I talking to this banker Raj ?" She asked.
"What do you think of us...fools ! What's have you placed in the Contract...you fucking asshole...you think you are oversmart..." She bombarded.
Shankar who was in impression that she were some gentle woman had totally vaporized...he wanted to not intrigue her. While she continued...

"Rohan places his trust on you guys how dare you change the deal without informing him...get it done right or I will eat your job...do you understand ? It better be your first and last time." She hung up and came back.

"You were in middle of something..." She give her full attention to him now.
"Yes...Mam..I was saying..." He stammered.
"What was the name of your father again ?" She asked.
"Nagendra Madam." He replied.
Kasturi's eyes widended as she heard his name.
"You are Nagendra's son ?" She replied.
"Yes Madam..." 
"You said...your father died...How..when ?" She asked  further.
"Yes. He had a car accident while he was driving Rohan Sir. He died instantly." He replied.
"Rohan didn't told me about it." She replied putting her hand on his thighs..."I am so sorry..." She replied.
"How did you knew about my Father...If I may ask." He asked.
Everything flashed in front of her eyes. It was a long story that started at Rathore's place and ended at a hotel room in Goa where he had taken her all the night. Almost four years ago.
"Just casually..."She replied... shifting her gaze.
But when she looked back at him...she started reading his physical features that made her think of she might knew about him.

For a 20YO he was strongly built. He wasn't much bulky...but he was taller than her. His body looked raw and chiseled. He didn't had much in muscles but he certainly looked strong like a rock. His face as stern as his father's. That's what she noticed already... it was just that he was not matured enough.

It was Kasturi now who was in deep thoughts now and looking at him. She chatted with him for some more time about a lot of things. She didn't even realised when he came closer to her.
"Can I take a selfie with you Madam...you are really beautiful." He asked politely.
"No...look what am I wearing...just a t-shirt and pyjama. I don't want to look bad." She replied sounding disappointed.
Shankar he might not have grown mentally enough...but physically he was a total man...and the women he fucked could have easily testified that.

"You look fantastic Madam...look at me I am well dressed still I look like a fool." He replied switching on his camera. And shifted closer to her...their thighs touching now. The current flashed in his body once again. She was softer than the softness.
Kasturi did her hair to her right shoulder as she posed for the camera. He clicked a few pictures while she made faces.
"Can I take one kissing your cheeks ?" He said unintentionally...he didn't knew what took him over. He regretted it immediately.
She looked at him and whispered "Okay."
And finally he got a chance to place his lips on her beautiful red cheeks. He kissed her once...and twice...but he always missed the shot...either it was smudgy or Kasturi's eyes closed...as she were getting hornier.

"Here give it to me." She took the phone off and started clicking.
Shankar who had his both hands free now...cleared her shoulders off hair and placed his lips on her neck straight away. He slid her sleeves of her shoulder and kissed her all over with raw passion and lust. Kasturi closed her eyes immediately. It was all going smooth until he grabbed her and pulled her closer.
"What are you doing Mister...I think you already have got more than you aksed for." She said teasingly. And gave him his phone back. 

As he loosened his grab...she got up off the couch. Shankar was frustrated...he placed the phone on th table and grabbed her wrist again...he pulled her down again...she crashed on his lap. His right hand grabbed her neck while his left one struggled to keep fighting with her both hands and keeping her closer to him. 
As kisses returned... Although she were fighting her eyes were closed.

"Aaahhh...Shankar...let me go...Aahhh... you are hurting me...Ohhkkkayy...okay...Not your teeth...Aaahhh...Please." She was moaning hard. 
Shankar let her throat go and grabbed her titties and he did exactly what his father did. Sqeezed them hard... Kasturi who had no bra inside felt as if he were grabbing them skin to skin. Though he was harsh on them...her body accepted it with great pleasure. She squealed as he picked her up like a doll and took her to bed. 

He stood against her plush ass and grabbed her balls again. Her back arched agaist his erection. As he continued his attack on the right shoulder now.
He turned her towards him and took her face in his palm and placed his lips on her's. Although she were more experienced that him anyday...but she were no match to his strength and raw passion. Every moment she felt as if succumbing to his demanding tongue.

He took the hem of her T-shirt and started pulling it up.
Kasturi grabbed his hands. Reluctant to show him her treasure.
"Or I will tore it off." He whispered.
Kasturi let her hands go and he pulled it all the way off her body...and let it fell on the ground.
He placed his palm under her arms and picked her up and threw her hard on the bed. He was treating her like a doll as if she didn't weighed anything at all for him.

Kasturi watched him coming on top of her. He were up against his knees his hips almost on her waist. He removed his tie and placed it in her neck. He started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away...his eyes were fixed only on two beautiful things that he didn't knew yet were ripe and juicy.
As he went down on her she placed her palm against his chest... reluctant for probably the last time.
He held her wrist and pinned her down on the bed.
And took her left one first in his mouth. His lips sqeezed while he pressed his head on her mangoes and her milk tanks spurred... filling his mouth. He looked at her... impressed with what he had tasted. 
Kasturi were looking at him too...and finally she closed her eyes and he continued sucking her breasts off.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 31-12-2018, 01:20 AM