Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
S3 E2 Ageless

The imported scotch and the special candies are driving them crazy and at that age Bhooshan is like a Bhooshan steel rod.. what a strong man he is..

Aditi is intimidated as he is  bigger and stronger- looking. He is well over six feet tall, and she couldn’t help but notice his broad shoulders and muscular pecs that shone .His torso was V-shaped- like a swimmers- before his hips fed into what looked to me like powerful kegs, almost tree-trunk-like.   She had turned major just  a few months back, she stands 5’4” tall and packed a lot of curved on the correct places on her 65Kgs frame.  When she came in , she was wearing a sleeveless pink golf shirt and white golf skirt, the light pastel colors showing off her tan even in that darkness,  she had  even painted her fingernails a soft pink to match. Her delicate feet were clad with a pair of strap white sandals, the pretty flat sandals worked perfectly with her outfit. Her hair was parted slightly to one side, and framed her pretty face appealingly. Her brown eyes sparkled with life, and she had chosen to go with pink eye shadow which looked pretty and feminine. The pink lip gloss she was wearing accentuated her wide full mouth; her pillowy heart shaped lips one of her best features. The shirt fitting was tight around her 36D sized tits which didn’t go unnoticed by grandpa and the white golf skirt stretch tightly across her curvy bums; it looked like two round beach balls nestled side by side. The hem of her skirt, taking in the tanned skin of her full, creamy thighs; her thighs and calves full and meaty while her knees and ankles emphasized the sexy tone of her legs , just like her waist. Working hard in gym helped her to keep her abs flat and her waist trim. She has a shapely hourglass figure that most women would die for.  

Recollecting his first thoughts on noticing the beauty of this young girl Aditi, that time itself he stared at her beauty for a while even though it was not appropriate .. any way its at that time.. now things are different

The way grandpa is staring at her with that devilish twinkle and sly grin sending a shiver right down her spine, there was something compelling about this old man, and she found herself turning red and feeling flustered under his gaze.. she let out a tiny gasp as a mini orgasm overtook her, she felt herself quivering as the exquisite sensations coursed through her aroused body.  her pussy is tingling like crazy as she could see the strong desire in grandpa’s eyes, her juices seeping into her panties.

The other two girls situation is not better, but somehow Bhooshan’s eyes are glued to Aditi’s 36DD melons which she unleashed just now making him go crazy.. he lived like a gentleman all these years , had chance to fuck movie heroines , he was so wealthy but stood by his principles.. holding the value system high..

Now what happened to all the reputation he built.. yes these girls are beautiful, innocent, nice.. but at this age is it proper to behave like this… understanding the dilemma  grandpa is in , Sheetal taking his semi erected dick into her hand and pressing , says “honey.. I am no more with you.. doesn’t mean you should be starved.. I am sending our grand daughter to you.. she will take care of you.. listen to what she says.. whatever she says , its like I am saying.. “ , Sheetal’s voice is exactly like his wife’s voice

Bhooshan is in state of extreme happiness hearing his wife’s voice and taking that advice from grand daughter Sheetal seriously , he throws Aditi down on the bed and spreading her thunder thighs and smelling her pussy juices from her panty , he goes wild and bites her tender beauty with passion which made her shiver and moan loud.. holding his head tight on her panty she closes her eyes and starts enjoying the passion, vigor , power of an old man..

Power doesn’t come from body.. desire to make you partner gives you that energy

Passion is what is needed in love, not how strong or big your dick is

Love and care is what any girl wants from her partner which many young boys lack and they want only our pussies.. not care about our feelings..

Here 60 year old grandpa is giving wild pussy swipes and tearing her juice laden panty apart with his teeth, he is eating her pussy like a hungry kid.. so much passion and so much skill.. you need skill to compliment passion.. having just intent is not enough, you need skill also which this old man has enough.. from this corner to that corner.. spreading her pussy lips with his fingers, he is smelling and kissing those tiny rose inner lips and touching all those layers with his tongue , he is licking that young virgin pussy without any shame

That’s when the other two girls also jumped into action, Sheetal went down between his thighs and slid down to take the hanging dick into her mouth .. the candy effect is so strong her desire to kiss, lick, suck that cute dick all night is making her pussy juices flow making the  panty wet.. it wont be long before that panty go away to make pussy feel fresh air.. grandpa’s dick is melting in her mouth

Is it first time a dick is in her mouth ? studying in London and such beautiful Indian rich girl would have raised many eye balls.. yes, she has a boy friend , but what she did with him is between them, now what she is going to do with her grandpa is what we want.. the soft , tiny mouth is taking all that dick’s length into her deep mouth and she is chewing it like a candy.. already fully erect dick is going crazy, he is pushing his waist down her throat giving slow thrusts, making his intensions clear.. his energy at this age is matchless , he cleaned Aditi’s pussy and now pulled Ishita and grabbed her twins, making her erect nipples go crazy

Meanwhile Aditi with sour pussy, pulled Sheetal out and slid down that path making her pussy go right below his dick laden with his grand daughter’s saliva.. he couldn’t hold any longer and he pushed his weight down her tight young virgin (?) pussy which is already licked and made ready by him… that dick tasting a pussy after many years slid down that juice filled pussy , smooth ride !!!

She gave a moan to let others know how good it is.. he is licking Ishika’s boobs while fucking Aditi in reverse missionary.. Sheetal sat on the face of Aditi giving her the pussy to eat while bending down and giving kisses on grand pa’s ass cheeks.. the room is filled with pussy juice smell and the moans .. after fucking Aditi like that for 5 min, he got up and made her go on her knees and started banging her from back !!!

60 year old rich business man enjoying three girls just crossed legal age..

He filled Aditi’s pussy  with his thick cum , collapsed onto bed

Sheetal cleaned his dick with her tounge while Aditi fed a candy to him through her mouth.. he got up again, banged Sheetal in cow girl style..  he filled her pussy with thick cum .. the three girls licked his dick clean and Aditi fed him another candy and he got up and banged Ishika…

He is banging all the three tight pussies all the night !!!

Next day morning came Venkat who is his elder son and father of Sheetal

Seeing his son, Bhooshan is annoyed , he scolded him for coming without invitation.

Sheetal supporting her father says “Grandpa.. to talk to your father, if a son needs invitation where is the love in the family ? Dad didn’t come to make you please , I only called him”

Bhooshan is not happy.. “Sheetal.. I am not saying he needs appointment to meet me.. but I can guess his intentions, his eyes are on my wealth”

Venkat picking up his bag is about to go back, Sheetal stops him and says “Grandpa.. I told you I only called him… why ? I am here in India for only 2 weeks, I want to spend my time with my dad, at the same time I also want to be with you grandpa.. tell me is it wrong on my part to have this thinking, if you say wrong, then we all will leave now”

Bhooshan is in a fix .. “Sheetal.. I want you to be here .. ok.. if you want that idiot also to be with you , then let him be here.. “

Bhooshan goes out as he is fully not happy with Venkat coming and also this could mean he cant enjoy the girls.. to clear his mind he goes out

Sheetal takes Venkat to guest room.. Venkat is happy to see two beautiful young girls there.. Sheetal introduces them to him..  

“Dad.. go and take shower and take some rest”

Venkat goes to take shower..

After getting ready , Sheetal takes out her dad along with her friends to sight seeing..

Starting of a thick jungle, they stopped under a big tree to take some rest .. after a while Ishika goes behind that huge tree to take a pee, after completing and pulling her panty up she notices Venkat uncle beside her..

Her heartbeat stopped for a while and she is looking helpless, an  awkward scenario that she cant make much noise about..

Venkat taking advantage of the situation ,  started out giving her a peck on the cheek but slid his lips sideways, finally alighting on her mouth, before she  knew what was happening, his lips pressed firmly on her;  she  was shaken by what was happening but felt herself unable to move or resist. She felt his hands cup her backside as he pulled her even closer against him, her tits mashed against his chest. “Okay…that’s good…” Venkat said as he touched her on the shoulder,  She gasped as Venkat stepped back, giving her a devilish smile before turning and giving her way, but not moving and stay put there, before she could compose herself , his long arms circling her curvy body and pulling her against him, she could feel  his body was hard and strong as he held her close.

He made no attempt to kiss her on the cheek but went straight to her mouth, pressing his mouth against her warm pillowy lips; his hands also went directly to her backside pulling her midsection against his. He drew his tongue slowly along the crevice between her lips as his groin pressed against her front, she could feel a sizeable slab of flesh beneath his jeans as he pulled her close, rolling his hips against her. She was almost breathless

She was almost dizzy and was breathing raggedly, her chest heaving beneath her tight golf shirt, she  noticed Venkat’s eyes going to her chest and he made no attempt to divert his hungry gaze. She was finally able to stammer out a response “let me go uncle” .. Venkat stepped close and wrapped his long powerful arms around her,  she felt myself almost swoon as he drew her to him. She turned to face up, longingly as he brought his mouth down;  she felt his breath against her cheek- hot and scintillating and then his full lips were meshing with her.

He pulled her close, her massive breasts pressed hotly against his broad powerful chest, his big hands were cupping her curvy bum, and he squeezed ever so gently, teasingly as he pulled her lower body to his. At the same time, he slid his tongue forward pressing against the line between her lips; I closed her eyes instinctively as she  parted her lips, letting him in. Feeling her yield, he feathered his tongue deeper into her mouth, searching out her hot pink tongue with his own. “Ohhnn…” she moaned as he kissed her deep, his tongue pressed firmly against her before the teasing tip explored the inside of her mouth, his big hands were holding her against him as she felt that prodigious log beneath his jeans again, only this time against her front.

He rolled his hips as he kissed her, letting her feel the full length of his stiffening prick as he pressed it against her mound.  She couldn’t believe how big it was as  she instinctively pushed herself against him, she felt his hand slide around to the front of her body. Continuing to kiss her, he reached up and cupped her breast through her shirt, hefting and squeezing it as if testing its weight.  

“Ahhhhnnn…”  she moaned into his searching mouth as a huge jolt of arousal shot through her, she could feel her pussy itching and pulsing with need. she  knew she was soaking her panties but  couldn’t help the way her body was responding. And then, he was gone. “Until night…” Venkat stepped back, giving her a little wink before turning on and going away.

She staggered sideways until she was leaning against the back of the tree, her heart pounding like crazy in her chest.  She felt dizzy, breathless and overwhelmed by what had just happened .. why did she yield to him.. getting back her breath, she was trying to go other side of the tree to join others, that’s when she saw grandpa lurking under the tree in one corner.. oh shittt.. did he see what Venkat uncle did to me ? his expression says it all

After a while all of them go back to the bungalow…

Grandpa is furious on Venkat and asked him to get out .. He is angry the way Venkat has lured Ishita to satisfy his desires..  

Venkat is about to leave, Sheetal stops him and asks Ishika to come and kneel down.. Sheetal pulling her dad’s pant and pulling his dick out and showing to Ishika asks

“dear.. do you like this dick ?”

Silence

“Ishika.. don’t worry about others.. you are a major, you have freedom to make own decisions”

“hmm”

“say clearly dear”

“yes, I like your dad’s dick”

“ok.. then go and give him a blow job”

Bhooshan is furious and shouts …

“Sheetal, whats happening ? why all this?”

Sheetal signals Aditi.. she kneels in front of grandpa and takes out his limp dick and starts chewing it..

After a while Sheetal says

“Grandpa, when Aditi took your dick in her mouth , you didn’t say anything , in fact your dick has grown big.. then why the rules only for dad.. his dick , his choice.. you fucked all of us through out the night and now giving lectures..  you want peace, fine !!! so does my dad.. he also wants peace in his life.. he wants you to be with them.. all of them want to you to be with them.. not because of your wealth.. money is only one factor grandpa.. but they want this old man to be happy at this age.. without wife, living lonely life is not something your kids want..

I also want peace.. I want you to be happy.. dad to be happy and every one to be happy.. I brought these girls to test you.. you want love, peace, care.. which these girls gave and you enjoyed it.. if I promise you,  you will get similar love, peace, care from your family , would you come and stay with them ?

How long will you live ? how long your dick will raise ? ageless ? no.. after another 10 years even if I bring miss London your dick wont raise.. you have maximum 10 years left and your dick is still in super form.. come and enjoy and live with the family

At 60 you think ageless, what about dad ? cant he have feelings ? should he control his feelings because you are there ? grandpa, I want you and dad to be with me.. lets be happy.. stop thinking you are ageless.. stop giving lectures.. every one has money in our family, what they want is love, peace, care… what will you do with the wealth if you cant put your dick in the hole you like ?

5 minutes of silence..

Bhooshan went limp.. he realized his mistake.. what a stupid thinking he has .. yes.. every one has enough wealth , what they want is me living with them.. true.. he also miss them a lot..now Sheetal has brought all of us together

That night..

“dad… isss… don’t put that huge dick… mmmm… in … my … ass….. ahhhh.. it hurts”

“oh my god…. Ufffff… rey old man what you are doing… piercing my tight pussy with your dick and finger… ummmm.. shittt….. dad… go slow.. yeah… like that… pound my ass… hard… you also ,… grandpa.. fuck my pussy.. tear it apart…. Ahhhh… lick Ishika pussy…. Ahhhhh.. Aditi, give candy to my dad…. Ahhhhh…. Ufffff.. mmmmm.. kill me… ahhh… issss.. fuck… hard… still… more… ahhhhh… shittttt….. so big your dick dad… ahhhhh… save some for my friends…ahhhhh… ufffff… watching girls pee…. You are a pervert dad… ahhhh… mmmmm.. grandpa… don’t slow down.. faster.. beat dad… yes… you are ageless… keep fucking .. like this .. oh yeah… you old bastard… what a stamina… uffff… sssss… cant bear this double trouble.. my pussy is aching … ahhhhh… uffff…”

60.. age is a number .. what drives the man is not his age.. his intent.. to make everyone around happy.. be with your family.. ever.. for ever …

*************  Completed  *************
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:15 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Thangaraasu - 18-08-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Yesudoss - 18-08-2024, 08:01 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:26 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by NovelNavel - 18-08-2024, 09:51 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Joseph Rayman - 18-08-2024, 11:02 AM