Me with Black Guy - Copied
My name is Nayara, I'm 30 years old, I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, the daughter of German parents, I have natural blonde hair, very white skin, big pink breasts, big legs and butt, I'm 1.80m tall, and I have blue eyes. I take good care of my body and I've been Miss Brazil in my city. I get a lot of flirting wherever I go. I've been married for three years and don't have any children yet. My husband and I are members of the CTG (Centro de Tradições Gaúchas) in our city. We dance those traditional dances and we were training for a performance at the regional meeting that would take place in another city. I was very excited to go, so we almost didn't travel. We were dancing really well, but a week before, my husband broke his foot playing soccer and I realized that we wouldn't go to the meeting or dance. I was very upset, but there was nothing I could do. We informed him that we were withdrawing, and the next day, one of the participants, Carlos, came to our house and asked if I would like to participate in the meeting, but dancing with another man, his name was João. He had moved to a neighboring city, was a widower, and had been a member of the CTG for years. I was happy with the invitation, but I couldn't show it. I felt butterflies in my stomach, but I let my husband answer. He looked at me and said, "It's no problem for me, you can go. You've trained a lot and it would be a shame not to participate." At the time, I didn't accept, especially since I was going to another city by myself, but he insisted and our friend said that we would all stay in the same hotel. He also asked if I could go to the CTG a few more times to train a little with him. I accepted and we set a time.

When I got there, Carlos was waiting for me. He said that Mr. João had gone to the bathroom and would be back soon. When I saw who I was going to dance with, I almost fell over backwards. He was a mulatto man with a mustache, almost 2 meters tall, a bit of a belly, around 50 years old, and had muscular arms and legs. He was not at all toned, but very strong. He had gray hair and super white teeth. He was very well taken care of. I don't think I could hide my surprise. He greeted me and said he was very happy to be able to participate. He said that since his wife passed away, he had not participated in these gatherings anymore, because he didn't have a partner. When we started dancing, we immediately got along. I danced very well and was very friendly. He quickly looked at my body. I was wearing a typical dress that showed off my thin waist and the volume of my breasts. During the dance, I had some contact with his waist area and during one of the movements, I felt the size of his penis. I got a huge fright and it happened twice more. There was no way to avoid it, I hid it and acted natural, after all, he must not have been near a woman for a long time. When I got home, my husband asked me how it went and what he was like. I explained more or less and said that everything went well and that I would do one more rehearsal before the trip. During the other rehearsal, “almost”
unconsciously, I dressed up better, put on a little more makeup, and wore a stronger perfume. When he saw me, he complimented me, but very respectfully, and I made the desired impact. As we danced, he was more relaxed and hugged me more, which made me feel his
penis more, it seemed harder and it got harder each time. At the end of the rehearsal, he thanked me again and was very happy. It had been a long time since he had felt
this way. I asked about his wife, and he told me that they were very happy together, that she had died three years ago and that he had not
felt depressed for a month. He said that he felt very bad, that he felt very sad about living alone, especially at his age. I felt very sorry for him and tried to console him, saying that he was still young and would soon find someone else.

We said goodbye and exchanged a kiss on the cheek, I felt a shiver because of his mustache. On the day of the trip, I packed my suitcase with the clothes and lingerie I had bought to wear with my husband. It had been a while since I had traveled, I had gotten my nails and hair done, I was anxious and excited. We would take the bus to the event venue, and we ended up having to sit together, since everyone was a couple, we had to put up with it, but we got along well. On the way, we talked a lot, there were times when I would see him looking at my breasts, my shirt showed my bra, I was wearing a knee-length skirt and I crossed my legs and it lifted almost halfway up my thighs. Being close to another man, another smell and still being coveted, made me excited, but I held myself back, I remembered the times when I was single that I had barely enjoyed, I would just fix my hair, something women do when they are showing off. At one point I took a look at his penis area, it was swollen, after a while he even went to the bathroom on the bus, I think he went to fix it. When we arrived at the hotel, we went to our rooms. We were in the same hallway. Mine was a double room. We just dropped off our bags and headed to the party. First, I went to the bathroom and saw that my panties were wet. I put on my traditional clothes, put on some perfume and makeup, and went to the party. Everything was great at the party. We took pictures, danced, and drank wine with the women in the group. Some men flirted with me, including João. We exchanged a few glances. He came up to me with great desire and asked me to dance. I was already a little drunk, so I accepted. When we started, he complimented me on how beautiful I was and that my husband was a lucky man. During the dance, he pressed his penis against me. It was very hard. I think he wanted to see my reaction. Since I didn't do anything, he continued to squeeze me tighter. He said he was very happy to be there, especially with such a beautiful woman. I thanked him. He said he missed his wife a lot and that he was needy. Then he rubbed his dick right in my vagina. I even looked at him differently. The music ended and I said I was going back to the table with the women, he thanked me for the dance and said he would like to talk to me later, I ended up nodding yes, but without really understanding what he wanted.
At the end of the party, we were going to the hotel and he sat next to me on the bus. We chatted normally. He was very excited, but I was a little drunk. When we got to the hotel, everyone went to their rooms, and Mr. João went to the hotel bar. I went to my room and soon heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, he was there, all smiles, with a bottle of wine in his hand. He asked if I would come with him. I said no, that I had already had too much. He felt very sad at the time. My heart sank, and I told him I would, but just a small glass. He cheered up again. He sat at the table, poured the wine into the glass and filled it up a lot. We started talking and he told me funny stories. When he was almost finished, he drank the whole glass and came towards me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He sat next to me and took the glass from my hand. Deep down, I knew what was going to happen, but under the influence of alcohol, I let it happen. He took my hand and said how much he missed a woman. I looked at his cock and it was hard. He saw me looking at it, but without letting go of my hand, he put his other hand behind my neck and saw that I didn't react. I was so hard from nervousness. He pulled me hard and kissed me on the mouth. I responded and gave him two kisses with tongue. I was excited, but I looked away and said, "Mr. João, no, I'm married." He started sucking and licking my neck and his mustache. It gave me goosebumps. He took my hand and brought it to his cock and said in my ear, "Look how you left me. I won't tell anyone. Caress me. It's been a long time since I had a woman and you're so beautiful." He unzipped his zipper, took down his pants, pulled his cock out, took my hand and held it. I froze immediately. He grabbed my neck and said,
"Look how my cock is. Caress it." He started sucking my neck again, this time harder. I looked at his dick. It was really big,
almost twice the size of my husband's. He pulled my chin up to kiss it. We kissed with more pleasure now. He took his hand off my neck and grabbed my
left breast. I said, "No way." He didn't let go and said, "Show me your breasts. You've seen me looking at them all day. It's been a while since I've seen one."
My breasts must be beautiful, show me.” He reached over and unbuttoned a button on my shirt. I let go of his cock and with both hands I started to open my shirt. He started to masturbate and watch me undress. He was drooling with desire. I opened my shirt and put my hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. He was shaking with anxiety when I showed them to him. Not even my husband had been so excited to see my breasts the first time. He hugged me and fell on my breasts. He alternated between them, sucking them with desire. His mustache excited me even more. He took my hand and put it on his cock again, making me masturbate him. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but seeing that big black guy sucking my breasts with desire and that huge cock in his hand, it was too hot. He took off his shirt and mine too. Now he knelt in front of me and started sucking my breasts again, kissing me too. He whispered in my ear, “Hottie, you’re mine now.” After a while like that, he put his hands under my skirt, lifting my dress and smoothing my thighs. I couldn’t stop him. He whispered in my ear, “Let me give you some kisses here?” and put his hand on my vagina over my panties. I moaned a little. He spread my legs. I lay down on the bed, pulled my panties aside, and stuck his tongue deep inside me. I moaned right away. I tried not to moan loudly so that no one in the hotel would hear me. But his blowjob was great. I had never been sucked like that. He stopped and said in an authoritative tone, “I want to see you take off your panties and your skirt too.”

Still lying down, I lifted my legs and took off my panties and then my skirt. He said, “Hottie, now open your legs for me to suck you.” He started sucking me again, this time with more desire. In the meantime, something unexpected happened. My cell phone rang. I froze immediately. I told Mr. João to stop. I turned over in bed and reached out to grab the cell phone that was on the nightstand. I saw that it was my husband and told Mr. João to be quiet. He nodded and looked at my ass. I must have had my legs half open and my ass up, exposing my pussy. Before answering the phone, Mr. João lay down on top of me and put his cock at the entrance of my pussy. He held me down and whispered in my ear, “Spread your legs and let me put it in. Go talk to your husband with my cock inside you.” I opened them a little and felt him putting it all in. It must have gone all the way to my uterus. He told me to arrange my hair to the side and let go of my neck. He lay down on top of me, grabbed my breasts and whispered in my ear, “Now answer your husband.” I answered, trying to hold back my moans. I said I was sleeping. My husband apologized and said he missed me and wanted to talk a little. He said it was okay, but little did he know that he was being fucked by a black guy he didn’t know. Mr. João thrust slowly and moaned softly in my ear. He bit and licked the back of my neck. I was dying to moan. My husband was telling me how his day was and I was trying to pay attention. At one point he asked what that noise was. I said it was the television, but it was actually a blowjob that Mr. João
had given me on the neck. When I had to speak, I spoke slowly so as not to moan. Until it was time to say goodbye, Mr. João whispered in my
ear, “Tell him you miss him so I can cum inside you.” I shook my head no and he said, “Speak nicely, let me cum inside you
while you talk to the cuckold.” I don’t know what came over me at that moment, but I said, “Honey, I miss you so much.” At that moment I felt Mr. João grip me tighter and start to cum inside me. He moaned softly but loudly. As I listened to my husband say that he missed me a lot, I put my hand over my mouth so I couldn’t let out a moan. Mr. João’s cock was at the entrance to my uterus, throbbing and releasing several squirts of sperm. I think it had been a while since he had had sex.

I hung up the phone and looked at Mr. João, who was still moaning. I said, “What did you do to me? That was crazy. You came inside me.” He grabbed my face and kissed me on the mouth. He said, “You liked it, didn’t you? You wanted to feel my cum inside you.” He kept kissing me and caressing my breasts until his cock went soft inside me. He got off of me. I felt something dripping out of me. He lay down next to me and watched me. I told him to go away. He got up and got dressed quickly. He said, “I want my goodnight kiss.” He came over to me and I kissed him on the mouth. He said in my ear, “I loved the fuck. You look beautiful with your neck red from my sucking and my cum dripping out of you. It made a little puddle on the mattress. Don’t clean yourself up. Goodnight, sweetie.” He turned around and left the room. I ran my hand over my pussy and it was dripping cum. I looked at the mattress and there really was a puddle. I started to run my hand over my wet pussy and I felt like masturbating, remembering what I had done. I masturbated with gusto. I ran my hand over my breasts and felt Mr. João's drool. I looked at them and they were red from sucking. I soon reached orgasm. My hand was wet with cum. I got up and went to the bathroom. Cum was dripping down my legs. In the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. My neck was really red and so were my breasts. A little river of cum formed down my legs. I imagined taking a selfie and sending the picture to my husband and saying, "I miss you so much." I laughed to myself, wiped myself with toilet paper, and went to sleep. The next day, we were going to the party at 10:00 a.m., and around eight, he called me in the bedroom and said, "Good morning, hottie. Leave the door open and go take a shower.
I'm coming over there", he hung up the phone, I thought, "I'm already in the mud", I opened the door and went to take a shower, I heard him come in and lock the door, he told me to come in only with a towel, when I got to the room, he was naked on the bed and stroking his huge cock. He said good morning and told me to come over, I sat next to him, he had also taken a shower, he said "I barely slept last night, it was too much for me yesterday and now I want it again", he pulled my neck and we kissed, I asked him not to tell anyone, I told him I was married and that I love my husband. He smiled and said "if you're good, I won't tell, now get up and take off the towel", I did what he asked and said "your body is so beautiful, look at those breasts, look at that shaved pussy", he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me, sucked my breasts, then he went down and kissed my belly and went to my pussy, he sucked me standing up, I almost fell over from so much excitement. He stopped sucking me and pulled my head to kiss him, I felt the taste of my vagina, he said in my ear "kneel and suck me", I had rarely given blowjobs in my life, but there in that situation, I knelt down, fixed my hair, held his cock and started sucking, he moaned and praised the blowjob and said "suck my balls", I did what he told me and sucked him again, he told me to stop and sat on the bed and said "come, sit here", I positioned myself and sat on that huge cock, today it had entered easier, I started riding slowly. He said, “Give me your tits so I can suck them.” I was riding him and he was fucking my breasts. It felt like he hadn’t seen one in years. I sat on him until his cock hit my uterus. I started to cum. When he finished, he said, “Lie down like you did yesterday.” He put some pillows down and I lay on top of him, sticking my ass up in the air. He looked at me for a while and said, “Look at that view. Now I’m going to finish you off.” He got on top of me and penetrated me quickly. He hugged me, holding my breasts, and started to pound away. The bed made a little noise. He kept saying, “You slut, you came yesterday while you were talking to your husband. You liked feeling my hard cock rubbing against you. You liked seeing me looking at your breasts. Now take my cock.” He bit my cock.
He put his cock in my neck and sped up and started to roar. I felt a jet inside me. His cock was throbbing hard and he came a lot. He stayed in my ear, roaring and calling me hot. It took him longer to get off of me. When he did, he told me to stay in position. Since my butt was up in the air, nothing had leaked yet. He looked closely and opened my labia and said, “Look, it’s full. Shall we send a picture to your husband?” I laughed and said, “Wow, he’s killing me.” He put his mouth right on my ass cheek, near my vagina, and started to suck me hard. He left a big suck mark there. He said, “You’re going to do me a favor. You’re not going to clean yourself. I’m going to put some panties on you. You’re going to walk around the party and come back to your husband with my cum all over you.” He grabbed some panties from my suitcase and put them on me. He told me to get up and get dressed. I felt a river run down my insides. My breasts were sticking together when I got dressed.

I was wearing a long skirt and he told me to stand up because he wanted to look at my panties. He pulled them down and saw that they were soaked in cum. He said, “That’s it. Go back to your husband like that. He can lick them off today.” I was confused, so he got dressed and left the room. I went to finish getting ready, wiped off some of the excess cum that was coming out of me, and went to have breakfast at the hotel. Then we went to the party and left after lunch. On the way back, he slept almost the whole time. Upon arrival, he said he would take me home. On the way, he went to a deserted place and asked, “Do you want to see how your pussy is?” I was nervous and quickly lifted my dress and showed him. It was soaking wet and smelled of sperm. He took his dick out and said, “Suck it quickly,” to get it over with. I looked around and there was no one there. I bent down and started sucking him. The head of his dick was very sticky. All I could hear was him saying, “That’s it, my darling. You were a gift from God to me. Suck me really good.” I sucked quickly and he grabbed my neck and started cumming in my mouth, just like he did. When he finished, I opened the car door and spit it all out. He started the car and left. I wiped my mouth with my skirt, I was a little angry, he said “look, I’m sorry, but I can’t easily turn away a beautiful woman like that, when will I have another one?” I said “you’re young and handsome, you’ll find another woman soon”. He said “why don’t you show me your breasts for the last time?”, it was a little road, I smiled and said “quickly, huh, you pervert”. I opened my shirt and pulled down my bra, he felt them with his hands and said “will I see them again?”, I said “let’s see, but let me call you, I don’t want you to come after me”. He agreed and dropped me off at home. I quickly went downstairs with my suitcase, said goodbye to him with a kiss on the cheek
and he quickly said “would you like to see me kiss him on the mouth now?”, I left smiling and went into the house. My husband was on the couch watching
TV and I went over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I held his face and gave him more kisses on the mouth. We hugged and talked a little and he said he wanted sex.
I told him I was going to take a shower and to wait for me in bed. We had quick sex with me on top. I don't know if he noticed how wet I was. His cock
went in easily. I kissed him a lot, but I didn't reach orgasm. He just did it. I pretended a little. It wasn't the same. Our sex had lost its charm. After that, I met at least once a week at Mr. João's. He always fucked me without a condom and sometimes even twice at once. I came back to my husband with my cock in my mouth.
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Me with Black Guy - Copied - by hirarandi - 26-09-2024, 03:05 PM