Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Later that evening, after Muddu has been fed and soothed, his grandmother tucks her into bed. Vishnu and Atthe sit by her side, their earlier moment forgotten for now. Muddu snuggles under her blanket, her earlier tears replaced by sleepy contentment. SHe looks up at Atthe with big, trusting eyes. 
Muddu: whispers ajji 

Atthe: hmm(she smiles softly, leaning over to gently brush a strand of hair out of Muddu's face) What is it, beta? 

Muddu: yawns, her voice growing sleepy Can papa and you.. will sleep with me tonight, right? Like we always do... She murmurs, snuggling closer to Atthe, her arm dbangd over her grandmother shoulder as they cuddle together in bed. 

Vishnu: gently kisses Muddu's forehead, smiling softly Of course, little one. We're your family, after all.

(As Muddu's breathing grows heavy and even, Vishnu carefully extricates himself from under the child's limbs)

In the dimly lit room, the three of them are settled in bed. Muddu is fast asleep on the far left corner, curled up with her favorite stuffed toy. Atthe is sleeping in the middle, her arms wrapped around a pillow, her face relaxed in sleep. Vishnu is on the far right corner, his arm dbangd over Atthe protectively. 

Vishnu: whispers, his breath warm against Atthe's ear Atthe...

Atthe: What is it, Vishnu? Is something wrong?(stirs awake, blinking drowsily as she lifts her head to look at Vishnu. Her hair is mussed from sleep, and she looks adorably rumpled. She turns her body towards him, resting her head on his shoulder)

Vishnu: gently runs his fingers through her hair, his voice barely a whisper No... nothing's wrong. I just... I wanted a moment alone with you. He leans in closer, his breath warm against her neck. Atthe's eyes flutter closed as she tilts her head to give him better access. 

Atthe: whispers back Muddu's asleep...

Vishnu: he responds, his voice deep and husky. His hand is now gently cradling the back of Atthe's head as he leans in closer to her, tracing the curve of her ear with his lips. I know... that's why I wanted this moment alone with you. He presses a gentle kiss to her temple, feeling a surge of affection towards this woman who has become so important to him.

Vishnu's hand slowly inches upwards from Atthe's waist, slipping beneath the folds of her saree and finding the hem of her blouse. He slides his hand underneath, his touch warm against her skin. He gently squeezes her breasts, his fingers playing with her peaks through the thin fabric of her blouse. Atthe bites her lip to keep from moaning too loudly. Vishnu: whispers You're so beautiful... Vishnu's hand continues to wander, exploring Atthe's body even as he manages to lay her down on the bed, making sure she is lying flat on her back. Her saree is carefully arranged around her, leaving her blouse-covered breasts accessible to his touch.Vishnu leans over Atthe, his touch gentle yet insistent. He continues to caress her breasts, feeling her hardening peaks through the thin cloth of her blouse. He can hear her breathing grow heavier, and her eyes flutter shut, lost in the sensations he's evoking. Vishnu: whispers Atthe... His voice trails off as he leans down to press his lips to the base of her neck, kissing and sucking gently. Atthe lets out a soft sigh, her body relaxing into the bed as Vishnu's touch becomes more confident. His hands roam over her curves, tracing the swell of her hips and the length of her thighs. He gathers the fabric of her saree in his hands, slowly inching it upwards to reveal her legs. ...

Vishnu's hands now move to Atthe's blouse, his fingers starts unbuttoning it. He pushes the blouse open, revealing the black bra she's wearing underneath. He hooks his fingers into the cups and slowly pulls them down, baring her breasts to his hungry gaze. He leans down, his mouth finding her peaks and sucking on them hungrily. Atthe: whispers Vishnu... Atthe's voice trails off into a soft moan as Vishnu's mouth continues to lavish attention on her breasts. His hands grip her waist, pulling her closer as he suckles. She can feel the warmth of his touch spreading throughout her body, igniting a fire within her. She arches her back, pressing herself closer to him, eager for more. Vishnu: mumbles You taste so sweet...Vishnu pauses in his suckling to admire Atthe's breasts, his eyes drinking in their beauty. He reaches out to gently squeeze them, his thumbs rubbing over her sensitive nipples. Vishnu: breathlessly Atthe, your breasts are perfection. They're so full and soft, like two plump pillows just begging to be sucked. And your nipples... they're so hard and pink, just made for my mouth.

Umm ahhh Atthe's breath hitches as Vishnu continues to worship her breasts. She can feel a warmth pooling between her thighs, a telltale sign of her arousal. She spreads her legs wider, an invitation for Vishnu to touch her more intimately. She hears herself say, "Vishnu... it's getting so warm down there..." her voice barely a whisper.
 Vishnu: looks up, his eyes filled with desire Show me...

Atthe's face flushes a deep red as she tries to avoid eye contact, her hands fumbling with the saree. She hesitates for a moment before finally speaking in a barely audible whisper. Atthe: shyly It's just... it feels funny down there... like it's all warm and tingly... She quickly looks away, embarrassed by her own words. Vishnu, understanding her shyness, smiles tenderly at her. He gently grasps her waist and turns her onto her side, so she's facing away from him. He positions himself behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. Through their clothes, he rubs his erection against her backside, his breath hot against her neck. Vishnu: whispers Like this, Atthe? Vishnu reaches down and pulls Atthe's saree up towards her waist, the cool air hitting her backside as it's exposed. He rubs his hardness against her, the fabric of his pants and her saree the only thing separating them. He leans forward, his mouth finding the shell of her ear. Vishnu: whispers So pretty, Atthe. Your saree is like a soft cushion for my dick.

Atthe: maga, I'm feeling something discomfort, umm
Vishnu pulls back slightly, his hands still wrapped around Atthe's waist as he looks down at her. He brushes a strand of hair behind her ear, his expression soft but determined. Vishnu: whispers Atthe, we're doing this for Muddu. She needs us to be close like this, to make her feel loved and wanted. And it's not like we're actually having sex, it's just foreplay. Atthe, we're doing this for Muddu. We need to stimulate your breasts so that you can produce milk for her. And the best way to do that is through foreplay.

Atthe: (nervously) i agree, but (Atthe blinks, her eyes meeting Vishnu's gaze. She bites her lower lip, a sign of her inner turmoil. Atthe: whispers )Vishnu, this is happening so fast... just yesterday we were barely speaking to each other, and now... now we're doing all this just to get milk for Muddu... Vishnu silences her with a kiss, his hands continuing to explore her body. 
. Atthe: whispers Vishnu, I think that's enough for today. We've progressed really fast, and I need some time to process everything. Can we just take it step by step from here? Maybe we can continue tomorrow.

Vishnu forces a smile, hiding his disappointment as he agrees to Atthe's request. He pulls back slightly, his hands leaving her body as he helps her adjust her saree back into place. 

Vishnu: smiles softly Of course, Atthe. We'll take it slow. Whatever you're comfortable with, I'm fine with it. He leans down and kisses her gently on the forehead.
Atthe pulls the blanket up to her chest, feeling a pang of guilt. Atthe: whispers to herself as she lies down I hope I'm not making a mistake... God, forgive me for these impure thoughts... but it's all for Muddu, isn't it? This is just the price of my past mistakes...
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 22-09-2024, 08:25 PM