Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(21-09-2024, 02:41 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Bhai minnat nahin karni padegi. I am not that type of person who enjoys experiencing others requesting or begging for something. I never have that intention. It's just that though this story is very dear to me and I like writing it, this is not a top priority in my life. On top of that some readers also spoil the mood sometimes so I just take a break from this site completely. Hope this answers the question of why I don't update very frequently.

Sorry Sean if I have unknowingly said anything harsh..... But it's really frustrating when you don't update the story.... It's almost been more than a month that this update has come.... 
Your writing skills are no doubt out of this world I have been following you since the time XOSSIP.COM .was alive and kicking and you had started this story there but the web site shut down.
You need to think about us fans/readers who are following you and liking this story so much and not for the people who comment negative..... But for us atleast you should update the story atleast once a week or once in 2 weeks...... Waiting for so long for an update is really frustrating.

What an amazing update after a long time of wait..... In the next update please make chanda go away from there and let the erotic game between Anita and Hariya continue.
Val Namaskar
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by val.coutinho - 22-09-2024, 10:20 AM