Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Once during the middle of the night, I was woken by up another sound. I half expected it to be Richa and Aman again, but ... as they say ... all was quiet on the western front. No, so where was the noise coming from? And what was it?

LASH!

LASH!

I crept towards the wall that separated me from the captain's room.

Where RICHA stayed.

LASH!

LASH!

What was that sound? I put my ear to the wall.

LASH!

I then heard a soft whimper and a cry. And then a laugh.

LASH!

LASH!

I shook my head. There was no doubt what PATHAK JI was doing. He was using a belt, and he was lashing my WIFE'S bodacious buttocks.

I listened for some time. After he was done, there was a long pause during which I only heard the soft sobs of RICHA . Then I heard the beginnings of another noise from the same room.

CREAK!

CREAK!

CREAK!

The bed started to creak. PATHAK JI was now fucking her.

How can you have sex with a woman right after you have whipped her, I thought. These were some sick perverts.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!"

As I listened to their thrusting on the bed, I became aware of another noise. No longer was RICHA only grunting as PATHAK JI pushed his monster cock inside her, she was also moaning. A lot.

"Oh, PATHAK ji! Oh, PATHAK ji! Oh, PATHAK ji!"

The cries of her were the cries of a woman caught in the threshold of an orgasm.

I listened for some time, as they continued to fuck in earnest, until I heard PATHAK JI groan.

He was ejaculating inside her.

I closed my eyes for sleep that remained elusive.

Next morning, I was woken up by Aman and then would have to report to the kitchen to help in breakfast duties. During breakfast, I would be subject to taunts of whoever had spent the previous night with Richa.

I would be told how Richa enjoyed the numerous times they had emptied their balls inside her, on how she likes it rough, or how she would complain that her husband wasn't as man enough as her most recent paramour.

Aman took particular enjoyment in tormenting me. It seemed that next to Pathak ji, he had the largest dick, and this was acknowledged by the others, so he was expected to provide a more thorough fucking to my wife.

"Richa just kept rubbing my cock." Aman would tell everyone. "It's like she hadn't seen a cock like this. Even after I had finished cumming into her, the bitch would hold it and just keep feeling it. She said she had no idea that dicks could be bigger than her husband's! I had to slap her and tell her I wanted to sleep before she would let go!"

"Did you spank her as well?" Someone would ask. "Bhabhi likes it I think."

Aman would laugh.

"Duh." He would say. "I spanked her in between fucking her. After I would finish fucking her, she would beg and beg for my cum again. I would spank her until my cock got hard again, and then the slut would lie back eagerly waiting for me to put it in between her legs. She's a proper whore, that wife of yours, Bharat. Too bad you never realized it."

And I could do nothing but just stand there and listen to the insults as the men laughed at me.

Pathak ji was the worst.

"Hey, cuckold!" He would call me, as I lay waiting in the kitchen. "COME HERE!"

And I would have to scurry back to the dining area.

"Yes, Master?"

"Who is fucking your wife?"

"Er ... your men, Master."

"Who's showing your wife a good time?"

"Your men, Master."

"Who made your wife give him a blowjob in front of everyone?"

"You did, Master."

"Who will make your wife pregnant?"

"You and your men, Master."

He would continue to insult me, to the amusement of his crew, while I would have to satisfy him with my replies and address him as "Master". He also told me I was lucky my wife was 'only' being bangd a few times a day.
"Imagine," He said once, "If I had allowed every member to have access to her all the time, any time. She would be gangbanged every day, multiple times!"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

The rest of the day I would be engaged in lots of hard, manual labour. Cleaning the washrooms and common area was always a daily task, followed by mopping and cleaning the upper and lower decks. And in between the meal times were always busy. During the day, Pathak ji would continue to visit his room from time to time, fucking my wife. The two men whose turn it was to be with Richa also checked in periodically to fuck my wife. During these times I would be cleaning or working nearby, to keep an eye on the rooms. The men were never in more than 10 minutes during the day.

Aman was assigned to keep an eye on me throughout the day, but he would disappear from time to time. I never knew where he was or what he was up to, but every couple of hours he would not be there.

After 9 pm or so, Aman came and fetch me. I was to be allowed a visit to the washroom, following which I would be locked up in my room. Then I would put my ear to the wall and listen.

My wife's first lover for the night would visit punctually around 9.30 pm. By now Richa knew all of these men intimately, and she would lie waiting for whoever it was. When the door would open, she would stand up from the bed and walk to him. He would then shut the door and the two would then kiss

Richa was naked, of course, so the man would have access to all of her body. She had been naked from the day we were captured.

I would hear my wife squeal as her buttocks were pinched, or her boobs tweaked. All the men loved to grab her buttocks and jiggle them. Just like her mom, Richa had nice, round, firm and bouncy buttocks. Her butt skin was tight, with no wrinkles or sag. As the men kissed her, their hands would inadvertently roam to her ass, pinching and groping her.

When the kissing was over, Richa would undress her lover.

In the beginning the men would undress themselves. Some would unwrap their dhoti or unbuckle their pants. But lately Richa had been undressing them, taking off each layer of clothing. I guess she did it because they liked it, and therefore they were more pleasant to her, and slapped her less.

After the undressing it was usually a blow job. Most of the men sat on the bed or on the chair, and spread open their legs, while my wife would kneel down and then start sucking on the penis. Sunny and Vikas like to stand while my wife knelt down and sucked them to hardness, and then would often play with her hair or give her some tight slaps as she went down on them.

Usually this would last ten minutes. From the comments I would hear, my wife was an excellent cocksucker. Then men would cum within ten minutes, erupting in her mouth. Richa swallowed every drop. If she ever spilled an amount, they would slap her a few times until she begged them for mercy, so Richa got very good, very quickly, at swallowing every drop.

After the blowjob would be over, they would lie together in bed as my wife would play with the man's now flaccid penis. This was usually a strange time and different men behaved differently.

Aman spanked my wife. He was very clear -- spanking Richa made him get hard again, quickly. Richa would have to bend over and present her ass to him, and he would spank it, several times, until Richa would be crying. Hearing her cry, he would finally relent, and put her on the bed, before sliding his now hard cock into her cunt. He would also slap her a lot. There was no doubt that of all the men, he was the most brutal to her, followed by Sunny.

Madhavan liked to talk with her. He would actually ask her about her movies, or her hobbies, or her extended family. They would make small talk for about twenty five minutes or so before he was ready to go again. Then they would start kissing, before Madhavan would climb on her and enter her.

Sunny and Vikas, being younger guys, were ready to go sooner. They would continue to play with my wife's charms, fondling her boobs, kissing her, or just having her play with their cock until they were ready to go again.

Lalan and Neeraj, being a bit more senior in the chain of command, treated Richa differently. After the blowjob, they often spanked her. Then they would insert their fingers into her ass and ask her to lick them. Richa would then have to kiss and lick their feet, and sometimes they would put on a song and ask her to dance for them. It all depended on their mood, but they were intent on humiliating her. Other times they would just lie on the bed and ask Richa to play with their cock while they got ready for round two.

The second round was often fast, steamy and loud. This is usually when I would take out my own cock and wank. The bed would start creaking and the springs squealing as their cocks would burrow into my wife, and she would be fucked hard. The cock would go deep into her, and then out, and then deep, and then out -- again and again and again and again. Not only did these men all have huge cocks, much larger than mine, they also had stamina, and could last a lot longer. By the time they were ready to bust a nut, my wife would be a mess.

I would hear my wife's repeated deep throated cries of orgasm, as she would beg the men to cum in her, to no avail. I would hear her grunts, as she was helplessly flailing around on the bed as the men pumped her -- their cocks going in and out of her wet pussy like pistons in a cylinder.

They would all slap her as they fucked her. Finally, after about twenty minutes, they could hold on for no longer, and most of them would start to cum in her. I would hear the bed start jerking violently as they emptied their balls deep in her bowels.

Then there would be silence. Most of the time they would lie like that for some time, as the men wanted to make sure their sperm went deep inside her. They would remind her that she was going to be pregnant. Richa wouldn't say anything, but then I would hear a soft sound.

Plonk!

The men would withdraw, and then Richa had to lick and suck their dick clean. After this, there was usually silence, as they were done for the night.

Unless it was Aman or Neeraj. Aman would fuck her again in a while. And then again. Usually he was good to cum at least four times. Neeraj would however do it only once more, and this time he would do it in her ass.

It was only Neeraj, and sometimes Sunny, who wanted to have anal sex with my wife. The other men were content with regular fucking and a blowjob.

The second lover would usually show up at 3 am. There would be a sharp knock, and then the first lover would dress and go to the bridge, and the second lover would take his place. And then Richa would have to service him the way she had serviced the first.

Meanwhile in the other room, Pathak would usually show up at 1.30 or 2 in the morning. I wonder what he did before this time.

In a way I felt sadder for my wife Richa. Even though the men were banging Richa, they weren't being cruel and brutal to her. Sure, they slapped her a few times, and forced themselves on her, but for the most part if she cooperated, they were nice to her. Only Aman really liked slapping her. And according to him, she liked being slapped by him, though I really doubted that.

While all of them spanked Richa, only Aman and Sunny did it seriously and for long amounts of time that caused her to sob and cry in pain. The rest just hit her ass a few times before fucking her again. For many of them the spanking was a way to keep busy in between sex. They just wanted to see Richa's milky white ass become red.

In short, Richa was a cum dump and a fuck meat. The men mostly wanted to fuck her and empty their balls in her. As long as she cooperated, she was treated well otherwise.

Richa, on the other hand, had the unfortunate misfortune of being solely Pathak's sex slave. And Pathak was brutal. As soon he was in the room, Richa had to disrobe and then greet him by kissing his feet -- like a proper slave girl of yore.

As she would bend down and kiss his feet, her posterior up in the air, Pathak would bend down and fondle that ass. Once he was done, he would pat it, and Richa would stand up, her face flush with shame. And perhaps arousal.

After that she would give him a blowjob. Till this part this was like a normal hostage bang situation. And then Pathak would show his true colours.

I still remember the sounds. First would come the creak of the bed as Richa got on it, and then soft sounds of the bed headstand when he was tying her hands to the headstand, and then the legs to the bottom two posts. Richa was now lying face down on the bed, completely naked, spread eagled, her hands and legs bound to the frame of the bed, her buttocks up.

That's when the other noise would start.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

The flogging would continue, for almost half an hour. Pathak would make a strap out of a belt, and then whip my mother-in-law's big, shapely buttocks. Each blow made her fat ass jiggle and go slightly red. He would concentrate the beating on her buttocks, but sometimes the strap would hit her back, or her thighs. By the time her thrashing was over, she would be a crying, blubbering, whimpering mess. I would hear her sob loudly, begging Pathak for mercy.

And then Pathak would give her a little break, and then untie her. I would hear him say some soothing words to her, perhaps comforting her. And there would be absolute silence for a few minutes, punctuated only by Richa's sobbing.

And then I would hear the sound of the bed starting to move.

Softly at first, and then growing rapidly fast and furious.

CREAK!

CREAK!

CREAK!

He fucked my wife long, hard and furiously. The bed would make loud noises, and I would hear Richa's moans and cries, and some ten or fifteen minutes later, after Richa would have begged him to cum, I would hear Pathak's guttural roar. He would them start cumming, emptying his seed inside my mother-in-law's womb.

This would be repeated once or twice during the night. I began to get scared for Richa's sake when she would be transferred over to Pathak. Richa had a low tolerance for pain, yet she was gamely taking on the slaps and the spanks. I wondered how she would fare with the lashing.

Soon I was to find out.

...................................................................................................

Two days later, around the evening time, I was scrubbing one of the railings on the second deck, when I heard a commotion coming from the deck below -- the main deck. Aman was with me and craned his neck to look. It was just about half an hour to sunset and a cool breeze was blowing .

It was my wife Richa.

She was naked, of course. Richa was on her knees on the floor of the deck, her hair tied up in the back and held in a firm grip by Pathak. His dhoti was on the ground at his feet, and she had his cock in her mouth. My wife was giving him a blowjob.

And surrounding them were the rest of the crew. All of them were relaxing on deck chairs, watching the show. I saw Lalan, NEERAJ, Vivek and Sunny. I didn't see Madhavan -- he must have been on the bridge. And Aman was watching with me from the upper deck.

Pathak held Richa's hair in his fist, pulling her head up and down on his erection.

"Yeah, that's good, raandi. Keep that up, just like that, you hot little slut. I'm loving it, Mrs. Sharma!"

Richa's head was bobbing as she sucked Pathak in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, you're good! Keep that up, now. Oh, yeah. Now, listen, you little slut, I'm getting ready to cum and I want you to swallow every drop of it. Do you understand, Mrs. Sharma?"

My poor wife looked up at Pathak and quickly nodded. Within seconds, Pathak began to push his meat even deeper into my wife's hungry mouth. He was cumming, and cumming big! I could see Richa's throat working as she swallowed his ejaculate. A glob escaped her lips and ran down her chin, dropping from there to her swaying breast. When Pathak was done coming in her mouth, Richa knelt, caught some of the cum on her finger and sucked her finger clean.

"OOOOH, that was good, Mrs. Sharma. The boys have taught you well!"

I had stopped what I was doing to see.

"Keep scrubbing!" Aman growled at me, even though like me he too was watching the show on the lower deck.

"Yes, of course." I mumbled, wetting the sponge in the bucket and started to wipe the railing on this deck, even my eyes were on what was happening below us.

Pathak stooped to pull up his dhoti. He never seemed to wear underwear. Both times I had seen him get my wife Richa to give him a blowjob, he had simply pulled his dhoti down, and his giant cock had sprung out. And both times Richa had been humiliated in public, forced to give him a blowjob and suck him dry in front of the whole crew.

Richa remained on the deck, kneeling, naked. The cool sunshine of the setting sun reflected of the sweat on her naked body, and on the drops of white cum still clinging to her cheeks and breast. Despite her effort, she hadn't managed to take in the whole load in her mouth, so there had been some spillage. I could see the tip of my wife's nipples -- they were firm and erect.

"Sunny!" Pathak yelled. "Get me some rope."

"Yes, boss." Immediately Sunny got up from his chair and rushed off somewhere. He returned a couple of minutes later with a rope and a knife.

I continued to scrub the railings, going towards the front of the upper deck. I was now directly above Pathak. I wondered what he wanted with the rope. I soon got my answer.

Once his dhoti was up, Pathak fashioned a simple noose in the rope, and without ceremony dropped it over Richa's head, and drew it tight around her neck.

"You had better come with me, Richa." He barked at her. "The sun is setting, and I don't want my slut to catch a cold."

"Yes, Pathakji." My wife demurely answered.

Ready to leave now, Pathak gave the rope a sharp tug to bring my wife to heel at his side. With that he led my helpless wife, stripped, humbled and ashamed, from the deck. The rest of his men followed along close behind. I could only watch in shock as my wife was led away naked at the end of a rope around her neck like a female prize captured by ancient slave traders.

"Where is he taking her?" I asked Aman, as I finished the railings.

"It's his turn with your wife for a week now." Aman told me. "But I guess he wants to give the boys a show before Richa will be off limits for a week."

"Are they going to his room now?"

I could see Aman was torn between his desire to get me to finish the cleaning job, and to see what Pathak wanted to do with my wife. In the end, his voyeurism won out.

"This way." He said. "The lower deck is shielded with a canopy here. I think everyone wants to have some fun. Poor Madhavan, he is stuck in the bridge, steering the ship."

I followed Aman to the front of the deck and looked down.

As I watched from the upper deck, I saw Pathak lead Richa into the middle of lower deck. There was a small canopy, and some lounge chairs there. Pathak told my wife to kneel there in the middle of the area. He left the noose of his makeshift leash around her neck. The rest of the gang members relaxed on the chairs. They were not bashful about staring at my naked and humiliated wife.

"I wonder why Pathak is not fucking her." Aman said out loud. "She's a fine piece of ass, your wife. When she sucks your lund, she's like a vaccum, and when she is being fucked, she is so tight! Especially her ass!"

This lowly crook was describing my own wife to me in such crude terms, and all I could do is nod. I knew he and Vikas had shared Richa last night.

"I think your boss is quite taken by my mother-in-law." I said, as I surveyed the area. "He has left my wife for you guys just for this."

Aman turned to me.

"It is because your wife has disrespected Pathak on the first day." He said as a matter of fact. "By the time we let you go, your missus will be regretting that little fact forever."

With that ominous threat, he turned back to watch the goings on down below.

After a few minutes, Pathak tossed Richa a sofa cushion.

"Here, Mrs. Sharma! Sit on this."

Gratefully Richa sat on the soft pillow, bringing her knees in front of her so she could lock her arms around her shins.

"No, no, slut!" Pathak roared. "Spread your legs. Show us that pussy!"

I could see Richa blush a vivid red, but she did as she was ordered to. Rocking backward to support herself on her elbows, she parted her feet to widen her knees and expose her sex. Grateful as she was to be off her sore knees and the hard floor, she was humiliated to sit in a room full of men ogling her most private parts as if she was some kind of sex trophy. It must have been unsettling for her to lay on the floor with her legs spread, and a rope around her neck, as if she was captive female flesh offered for sale in some illicit Middle Eastern slave market.

She didn't have to stay this way for long.

Soon Pathak stood up and took off his shirt. And then he dropped his dhoti, so that he was now fully naked, in front of all his men.

Again.

I could see his cock was now rock hard.

Again.

Before Richa could even comprehend what was going on, Vikas and Sunny had her pinned down on the deck floor. Richa was on her back, looking up, her hands held together by Vikas and Sunny.

"Spread your legs, raandi." Pathak ordered.

"Pathakji." My wife begged. "Not in front of everyone. Please take me to your room."

She still had a few morsels of dignity left.

Pathak laughed.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Pathak slapped her, across the face, and then struck her again with the back of his hand.

Then, in a split second, Pathak stepped forward, lowered himself over my wife and rammed his thick member straight up her cunt. Richa cried out in pain. Pathak no doubt had the largest cock of the men, and I wondered how much he was stretching my wife's hole.

I watched (as did everyone else) as all the fat on the captain's body, from his puffy cheeks to his multiple chins to his ample stomach covered by the shirt, jiggled in the same rhythm as my wife's tits as he started fucking Richa like a dog in heat. As she lay there, her hands pinned down by Vikas and Sunny, Pathak put both of his hands on her boobs and stepped up the pace.

"Gently. Pathakji. Please." My wife begged. "You are sooo big, Pathakji."

SLAP!

Her pleading was met with a sharp slap across her face.

SLAP!

The others were now watching, some of them rubbing their own cocks. I could also see the attitude of my wife changing. Vikas and Sunny had relaxed their hold on her arms, because they didn't need to hold her down any more. The size and girth of Pathak's dick was probably playing on Richa's mind as he repeatedly pumped into her. Slowly her cries were changing to moans of pleasure. I saw Pathak's ass jiggle as he repeated ploughed into her.

With each stroke, she seemed to become a more than a willing participant in her bang. Richa pretty much seemed to have embraced the situation. Her legs were parted and in the air. I saw her slowly wrap them around Pathak's back. She pulled him in, grunting in the process.

"See boss!" Vikas told his captain. "This slut loves it."

Pathak didn't respond. He kept pummeling my wife's cunt with intense concentration, staring straight into her eyes. Richa stared back noticing the beads of sweat forming on his face. She was now groaning and grunting, in apparent delight, at the fast-paced fucking. I could sense a wave of pleasure forming inside her. I knew she was about to have an orgasm.

"Harder! Pathakji! Harder!" I heard her coaxing the captain.

Pathak complied. His ample tummy jiggled over my wife's flat stomach as he started fucking Richa even harder.

"AAAAAAH! YESSSS!"

Richa cried out as the first wave of an orgasm hit her. Pathak responded by grunting and started bucking his hips even harder. It was too much for him. As we all watched, he squeezed my wife's tits hard, making her cry out in pain. Then his hips started to buckle and jerk. He was now cumming, emptying his load inside my wife.

The two were making some really loud obscene noises as the rest of the crew watched in fascination. Finally, both stopped shaking as Pathak emptied the last of his load in her.

Pathak bent down and kissed Richa clumsily. I think Richa was overcome with orgasmic ecstasy, since I saw her kiss him back passionately. As everyone watched, the two kept on kissing and Pathak was playing with her tits, his cock still inside her.

Pathak suddenly withdrew his cock from inside her and stood up, the action making a loud, wet noise as his member came out.

"Boss, how much did you cum inside her? She is still leaking!" Vikas was AMANed at the cum still flowing out of Richa as she lay there on the deck.

Suddenly Aman poked me in the shoulder.

We had both been watching the action, oblivious to everything else.

"Time for you to be locked up." Aman said. "Go to the washroom, and then go to your room. Don't take longer than five minutes."

"Yes, Amanji."

I tried to sleep, but it was tough, knowing what was happening the room next door. Even around 3 in the morning, when my eyes suddenly opened, and I listened in, I heard another person come in to my wife's room.

I heard a zipper being pulled down.

SLAP!

"Be a good girl and open your mouth."

I heard my wife whimper, but she did as she was told.

A week had gone by and true to his word, PATHAK had released RICHA back to the crew. This time, the crew did not do any taking of turns with her. They had all mutually decided, behind their captain's back, that RICHA was now going to be a free for all.

The next couple of days were days of pure torture for RICHA.

The men had their way with her all day and all night during their "breaks". Every other hour, they would come in, either alone or in pairs, and do as their heart pleased with my wife. I wasn't available in my room to hear the details, but I would know it later. Throughout the day, my wife was fucked hard, made to suck their dicks, her boobs were pinched and squeezed, her nipples were bitten and squeezed. She was spanked hard on her nice round ass.

And every night I would sit and listen. I was ashamed to admit that I wanked off a couple of times, listening to her moan or grunt. I could imagine her on the other side, naked and on her knees, as her paramour sprayed his seed all over her face, then ordered RICHA to keep it like that until it dried.

She was also being taken by the ass more often. Of all the men, NEERAJ loved to fuck her ass more than any of the other guys. Every time he would come in, I would hear RICHA tremble.

"NEERAJji. You are big." She would beg. "Please let me give you a blowjob. Or you can fuck my pussy."

SLAP!

"Turn around, bitch."

The men had almost stopped referring to her as "Bhabhi". Now she was exclusively called a bitch, slut or whore.

"Bend over, whore."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I heard NEERAJ spank her, and then as my wife started to cry he stopped. I heard him stroke her thighs as he pushed himself against her back. Then he just pushed his cock inside of her ass hole.

"AAAAH! Ungh!"

She cried out as he thrust his cock into her nether hole. He muttered something, and then spanked her butt again.

SPANK!

SPANK!

NEERAJ then pushed forward, filling my wife's shitter with his prick. Even though he wasn't the largest of the crew, but his cock must have felt enormous inside of her rectum, maybe because of the way she was doubled up. He shoved his thumb into her cunt, as he fucked her ass. Her ass hole, by now used to being fucked repeatedly, slid easily back and forth on his cock.

I heard my wife continue to sob as she was being bangd by him. NEERAJ developed a mean streak whenever he fucked her ass, often slapping or spanking her more than usual. Yet, like all the men, he knew how to bring her to an orgasm.

Even as he continued to invade her butthole, his fingers continued rubbing her cunt. He was an expert and knew how to stroke her clit just right, to really bring her to the brink of an orgasm. RICHA must have hated the idea of cumming while he fucked her in the ass and stroked her clit, but I am sure she couldn't help it. She couldn't help feeling his fingers driving her crazy as they worked on her clit, and the feeling of his cock fucking away in her ass. Her body, being used to now repeated sex, started to betray her. NEERAJ soon had her close to an orgasm. He was aware of it, and he made his fingers speed up.

I heard her moans go higher and higher in intensity, even as I started to cum with my own stroking.

Then it happened. I heard my wife groan. I heard NEERAJ chuckle as he finished her off with his fingers, as he started fucking her ass more forcefully. In a few moments, he shot his load of cum into her ass, screwing his cock around as he emptied his balls into her sucking, milking rectum.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You are a tasty woman, RICHA." He told her. "I am telling the boss every day we should keep you around for awhile, before we put you on the market. The men in Jaffna will love you."

I heard my wife beg him for mercy as he laughed cruelly.

I stood with my ear to the door, listening. I had to know exactly what was going on. I was in my room, locked, for some time, when I had heard a commotion outside. It seemed half the ship was there.

"Kneel down, slut." I heard PATHAK say.

'Slut' could only mean one person -- he was ordering my wife.

SLAP!

SLAP!

A couple of sharp slaps rang out. I heard RICHA whimper something as PATHAK slapped her across the face.

"Open your mouth, slut." PATHAK ordered. I heard nothing more. RICHA must have been on her knees, down on the floor. I am guessing she opened her mouth. Was PATHAK going for another blow job?

I then heard a sound. It took me a moment to realize what it was.

A trickle. It was the noise of a stream. The trickle got louder as the amount of liquid increased.

Someone was peeing.

It took me another moment to realize that PATHAK was urinating on my wife.

He continued to urinate for a full minute. RICHA remained sitting there, her mouth open, swallowing his pee.

I heard lots of hollering and cheering. With a groan, I realized now almost everyone was there. Just as always, PATHAK was publicly humiliating RICHA.

I knew at that moment that my decision to try our escape tonight was the right one. Someone, I had to pull it off.

Then I heard PATHAK again.

"Lalan. AMAN. You guys go ahead."

I heard the sounds of a zipper being opened and another dhoti being unfastened ... and then more trickling sounds.

Lalan and AMAN were now peeing on my wife.

"Stand up, slut." PATHAK barked. My wife, naked, drenched with urine, stood up.

"Turn around." The captain ordered. "Hands on the railing. Bend over slightly. Bum out."

Then I heard him speak in Tamil to one of the guys. Whoever it was, I then heard the sound of a belt being unbuckled. Then I heard a swoosh sound. PATHAK had taken a belt from someone, most likely Lalan, and must have doubled it up to use as a strap.

"You have been disrespectful ever since you came on board." PATHAK told my wife. "It is time I taught you a proper lesson."

"I am sorry, PATHAKji." My wife pleaded. "I have behaved really well since, PATHAKji. Please have mercy."

I heard some murmur from the boys in Tamil. No doubt they felt differently. And then ...

WHIP!

"Oww!" My wife wailed.

WHIP!

"Oww! PATHAKji, please have mercy on me."

"Take your hands away from your bum, slut!"

WHIP!

WHIP!

"Look how red her buttocks get, boss!" That was NEERAJ's voice. Others must have joined in now.

"Keep doing it, boss."

WHIP!

WHIP!

My wife was now crying loudly, as she was publicly whipped, again and again. Finally PATHAK decided she had enough.

"Vikas. You take the slut with you. Give her a good bath, and then feel free to use her. You and the boys. Tonight is party night. Lalan and NEERAJ will be with me."

He said this in Hindi, since it was Vikas. Vikas was happy.

"Yes, boss. Too bad about Madhavan. He is stuck manning the bridge."

"Well," PATHAK was in a generous mood. "Get him to join the party too. No need for anyone on the bridge. We are anchored near the shore and not going anywhere for two days. Get the rum and beer out from the hold -- I don't want anyone to be sober tomorrow!"

"YES, BOSS!"

I heard RICHA sob as someone -- most likely Vikas -- hauled her away, followed with the other men. NEERAJ and Lalan remained along with PATHAK.

"Is it wise, boss, to have the men party and get drunk tonight?" Lalan asked PATHAK. "We are still way close to the shore."

"You worry too much." PATHAK said. He was in a jovial mood. "Let them enjoy. We have been working for this for a long time. This new arms shipment will significantly help our boys. We can actually go out and attack the Sinhalese outposts near Jaffna."

"I know, boss. But we are still in Indian waters."

"Relax! Tonight, we will ALL get drunk. You, me, NEERAJ. Let the boys enjoy RICHA. We will have our fun with Aunty. Come. I have some good quality whiskey in my cabinet."

And so saying, those men entered PATHAK's room.

I stood there, listening to all of this. Everything had now fallen in place. Every one of the men would soon by occupied. They would be drunk. If we HAD to escape, it HAD to be tonight.

I had to wait though. I couldn't do anything immediately. First, let them get drunk. I listened intently on the wall on side of the captain's room.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

They were drinking, laughing, high fiving each other and taking turns in whipping RICHA. Poor RICHA. Blessed with such a magnificent ass, now reduced to be a whipping girl for this sadistic captain and his chamchas.

Then I heard RICHA beg.

"Please, have mercy on me." She was begging. "I am doing whatever you are asking me to do."

"BITCH, you will have fun." Lalan said. "Tonight is party night. Our boss has said so."

"Listen, Aunty." NEERAJ added. "All this begging and whining and pleading is very off-putting. Let's make a deal."

"A deal?"

"We are men of honor. You suck our dicks and we won't whip you."

They started to laugh again. It was clear they had no intention of keeping their word, and that the alcohol had already started to take effect.

Soon I heard sounds. I knew very well what they were.

My mother-in-law was giving her tormentors a blowjob each

The first dick had been shoved roughly in her mouth. Fearing for a whipping, no doubt RICHA must have started sucking it earnestly. It was PATHAK's. Another dick was placed in her hand. NEERAJ. She started jacking it off. And then the third in her other hand. Lalan's. All big, robust dicks, stinking of sweat and urine. But RICHA was experienced -- she had been doing this for the last twenty four days.

"Mmmmm." I heard her say. The guys were all swearing various insults or vulgar stuff.

"She has a nice ass, boss!" I heard NEERAJ say. "Round, creamy, smooth, not a blemish. It's like soft marble. I want to fuck that later."

"You will, NEERAJ." PATHAK promised. "I know you are an ass man."

I heard more sounds, as the drunken blowjob continued.

Then I heard PATHAK swore.

"FUCK! I am cumming, bitch."

There was a groan, as the captain started to cum in her mouth. RICHA kept moaning and shivering as he started unloading his seed in her mouth.

"AHHHH!!!!" PATHAK screamed as he bucked his hips hard, filling my mother-in-law's mouth.

"Okay, boss, my turn." NEERAJ said. "What a whore she is! Swallowing it!"

I listened for some time, until all the men had emptied their balls in RICHA's mouth. I knew I still had to wait. They were drinking heavily now. Their speeches were slurred.

LASH!

LASH!

LASH!

I heard the whipping again. RICHA was screaming and crying. The men couldn't have been very accurate with their belts when they were drunk. As she started to sob, I heard PATHAK climb into the bed.

Now was the time, I decided. I had to get out.

I went to one of the boxes and took out a newspaper. I listened intently at the door. There was nothing to be heard -- there was no one around. I carefully unfolded the newspaper and pushed it carefully under the door until only a corner was left inside the room.

Now came the most challenging part. I took out the blunt butter knife, and I began to try and push the key out of the lock. I jiggled with it, twisted it and then suddenly it popped out, falling with a thud on the newspaper.

My heart beat fast. Escape was very near now! I began to pull the newspaper sheet back into the room again. This was the anxious part -- would the key slip under the door on the paper or not?

It did! I saw it coming and picked it up thankfully, and slipped it into the lock on my side of the door. I turned the key, and the lock slid back. Opening the door quietly I looked out. There was no one on the deck. I stepped out of the room -- my prison -- and then shut and locked the door, leaving the key in the lock. If anyone came by, they would see the key and think I was still inside.

I stood outside the captain's door and listened.

I heard the bed creak periodically. Someone was fucking RICHA -- I didn't know who it was. The others were quiet. I decided to slip down to the hold to see what was happening with RICHA. I had to get to the bridge, but before that I wanted to be sure what everyone else was doing, and more importantly -- WHERE everyone was.

I tiptoed down the stairs quietly. It was very, very dark. It was one of those moonless nights and the sea was quiet. I could hardly see a few feet ahead of me. Most of the boat's lights were off, except some warning navigational lights to alert other ships.

I went down to the hold, and peered in.

There was a bed in the centre of the room. It was one of the old metal frames, with a metal headstand, and a poor old mattress thrown on it. RICHA was on the mattress, on top of the bed.

My wife's hands were tied together above her head with a strong rope which was then tied to the metal bed frame above her head. Her legs were spread apart and tied to the two bed posts of the other end of the bed with the same type of rope. Except for her mangalsutra, my wife was naked, of course. RICHA looked shocked, like a deer in headlights, and was looking at all the men in the room. Cum was flowing out of her pussy. It was clear that she had just being fucked, although I couldn't tell who the culprit was.

Everyone in the room was naked -- and half drunk. AMAN was standing to one side, but Vikas was by one side of the bed, and had one hand placed on my wife's right shoulder and was massaging it. His big member was getting flaccid, even as he stroked my wife. I saw some wetness on it. So, he must have fucked her just now. Sunny was on the other side of the bed, similarly naked, his penis coming to life, and his hand massaging one boob of hers.

Madhavan was standing to another side of the room, watching all of them. His cock too was flaccid, and I noticed some cum on it. So, he too had fucked my wife, and was now watching the rest of the festivities.

There were empty beer bottles rolling on the floor. All the men seemed to be at various levels of drunk. Madhavan was slurring his words. None of them looked steady on their feet.

I realized all the men on board at this moment were participating in a gangbang. NEERAJ, Lalan and PATHAK were ravaging my mother-in-law upstairs, while the others were in the process of gangbanging my wife.

Suddenly AMAN took charge. No one would say anything to the big ox anyways. AMAN walked towards the headboard of the bed and placed his palm on the bed near RICHA's face. Seeing him walk up, Vikas and Sunny moved aside to make way for him. RICHA looked at him warily.

AMAN sat on the bed, to the left of RICHA.

"How are you feeling, Bhabhi?"

His voice was soft, and his manner delicate. He was teRICHAg her, of course. He was going to be anything but delicate with my wife. RICHA looked up at him, confused, and very scared.

AMAN gently stroked her left cheek with his palm. My wife looked at him as if she was expecting some mercy from him. He kept on caressing her face.

SLAP!

AMAN slapped RICHA quite hard.

"You were asked a question, you slut. Answer me!"

"I am sorry, AMANji. I am so sorry."

SLAP!

AMAN slapped her harder.

RICHA remained silent but squirmed in pain.

SLAP!

"Next time I ask you a question, bitch, you answer quickly. Got it?"

RICHA nodded, her eyes now wide open. Madhavan had brought a new beer bottle and gave one to AMAN. He took a swig on it, and then downed the whole can in a few gulps. My wife watched him in terror.

"AMANji." She pleaded. "Why did you all tie me up? I will do whatever you ask me to do, AMANji."

"I will do whatever you ask me to do." AMAN repeated her, mocking her by saying the words in a high-pitched tone. Everyone else laughed.

AMaN then grabbed her by the chin. He put his hand on her mouth and started making shapes with my wife's lips. He first pressed them together, then pulled them apart with both parts. He then pulled her tongue out and pretended as if he's inspecting her teeth. He was going to explore every inch of her, it seemed.

"We have to inspect our sex slave well, don't we, brothers?" AMAN asked the rest of the gang, who laughed approvingly.

I slowly looked at everyone, one by one. They were all now inebriated from their alcohol, and still drinking. Slowly everyone was once again circling my wife, like jackals surround their prey.

Vikas put a hand to her left boob and started to tweak it. Sunny was pinching her right book, playing with her nipple. AMAN, still sitting by her side, was openly playing with her pussy, inserting a finger in and then taking it out, and repeating the act. Madhavan was now looking at all of the action and stroking himself. He was now fully hard and eyeing my wife hungrily.

"Why are you shutting your eyes, bitch." AMAN asked RICHA, seeing her close her eyes, resigned to her fate.

"I ... AMANji ..."

SLAP!

"Are you not enjoying what we are doing to you, you slut?"

"No, it's not like that, AMANji. I-"

SLAP!

"Aaaaah!"

RICHA suddenly moaned as Vikas twisted her nipples hard.

"You are nothing but a cheap whore." AMAN told her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, AMANji." RICHA agreed, probably hoping to avoid another slap. "I am a cheap whore and a slut."

SLAP!

Nevertheless, AMAN slapped my wife again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

He then inserted one finger, then another, inside her cunt, and then took it out.

"Brothers." AMAN announced, taking another beer can. "She's completely wet! And not just from Madhavan or Vikas's cum! She's leaking like a faucet!"

The others boisterously cheered him on.

"What do you think, RICHA? Shall I fuck you now?"

"Yes, AMANji."

SLAP!

SLAP!

RICHA was by now very scared, and there were tear drops at the corner of her eyes.

Suddenly, AMAN stood up.

"Everyone, back off." He ordered.

Vikas and Sunny stopped massaging RICHA's boobs, looked at each other and then at AMAN. Then they quietly withdraw their hands and stepped back.

"I will fuck her now." AMAN announced. "I want her cunt. Anyone has objections?"

Apparently, no one did. AMAN, completely naked, climbed up on the bed and straddled my wife.

"Hi RICHA. How are you?" He sweetly asked, while caressing my wife's left cheek with his right hand. She just looked at him puzzled and not sure what to say. Given that she had been stripped naked, tied to a bed, fucked by a couple of guys, and the guy sitting on top was asking her whether she was ok made it difficult to answer the question.

"I am OK, AMANji." My wife replied, probably remembering that she would get slapped if she didn't answer. "I can't wait for you to begin."

She got slapped nevertheless.

SLAP!

"Don't be coy with me, bitch." AMAN growled. "You are a slut and a cunt. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes, AMANji."

"Now, repeat after me. You are a slut and cunt. What are you?"

"I ... I ... I am a slut and a cunt."

"Good."

She got slapped regardless.

SLAP!

AMAN had been stroking his huge dick all the time while he had been talking (and slapping) my wife. It had now grown to enormous proportions. His dick was now touching RICHA's skin just above her groin now. She initially seemed to resist him a bit. But as her legs were spread apart and tied to the bed posts there was nothing much she could do.

"Ready bitch?" He taunted her.

RICHA looked up at him and then slowly nodded.

In single thrust, AMAN plunged his cock into my wife's cunt.

"Unngh!" RICHA cried out, as the brute began to bury into her. She couldn't say much for long now, as suddenly Madhavan, who was standing right near the top of the bed, grabbed her by the chin. He turned her head to one side, and then inserted his dick into her mouth.

"SUCK IT, BITCH!" He yelled at her.

It was an incredible sight. My wife was being fucked in both ends while being tied to the bed. As AMAN repeatedly penetrated her, she was moaning, but her sound was muffled by Madhavan's dick inside her mouth.

"Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!"

As everyone watched, the speed of the fucking picked up gradually at both ends. Now AMAN was fucking her in fast thrusts and Madhavan was moving her head rapidly. He held her head by the hair roughly with his right hand and would occasionally slap her or pinch her boobs with the other. AMAN's hands explored her body freely as he fucked her. Vikas and Sunny were sporting large arousals and were stroking their dicks as they waited their turn.

"Unghh! Unghh! Unghh! Unghh! Unghh!"

In about twenty minutes, both Madhavan and AMAN exploded in her.

"AAAAAH! OH YES BITCH. TAKE IT!"

As their energy rapidly dissipated, AMAN took his dick out and slapped it lightly on RICHA's thighs. Her cunt was filled with cum and I could see huge drops on her thighs as well. I saw Madhavan pull out of her mouth, his now flaccid cock spraying some cum on her face, eyes, cheeks and lips. RICHA looked a mess, as AMAN and Madhavan drunkenly high fived each other.

Madhavan said now slapping RICHA hard. Her cheeks were red with all the slapping and had bits of dried cum now. She was crying, but no one paid any attention to her. As Madhavan and AMAN both stepped back, and slumped down on a couch, Sunny took their place, I quietly stepped back from the door.

I stood by the door, contemplating my next steps. These men were drunk, but they hadn't passed out yet. Neither had the captain and his comrades.

Almost immediately RICHA began to moan so I knew that the second round of fucking had begun in earnest. I even heard a slap. May be Sunny was now slapping her because she was not sucking to his liking. Then there was some quietness, and then I heard the bed start to creak.

RICHA was still moaning. Then she stopped moaning. Then I heard some screaming from her. I still didn't move. And then I heard her scream again, and then a groan from Sunny. He was now emptying his load inside her.

I sat down on the floor and spent the next half an hour listening to the sounds of my wife being ravaged by those drunk bastards. By my count, it was AMAN who fucked her the most number of times, followed by Vikas. It seemed the others were more content to get a blow job. The action seemed to be slowing down and the men were drinking more and more.
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 18-09-2024, 01:48 PM