Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Next episode****

So later that day, after we all got fresh up, my atthe made my daughter sleep and I was resting in the hall, and my sexy atthe walked in and sat next to me holding my hands with eyes filled with tears.
A: Vishnu please forgive me I have done big mistake without your permission.
V: with relaxed tone, atthe i know about you whatever decision you have done it's all for our goodness so don't worry ( I was indirectly appreciating her, so that she believes i understand her intentions and don't take it wrong this was much needed in this circumstance)
A: thanks maga.
V: tell me atthe, what you need to talk.
A: not sure, how to explain all this maga, but while doctor was explaining i had recorded everything over the phone, so please take.my mobile hear the complete conversation. I will be in the room and once you complete listening, take your time to understand my intentions behind this, don't take me wrong and lets plan to help our muddu to get cured.
V: I gave a fake nervous reaction and took headset to listen the audio, and my atthe walked inside the room.

After 20min I completed listening to the audio, and sat on the sofa with cunning smile on my face, with excitement because i knew my atthe has only me as her option to try all these as my father in law is bed ridden. And after sometime I changed my facial reaction and went to room, my atthe was looking tension filled in her face and i just sneaked inside the room, gave her phone and without any reaction came back to hall.

I just wanted to build an emotional mannerism as i wanted to make things difficult to my atthe rather making her believe that even i was desperate atleast until when we both get physically close. So intentional i had built pressure on her.

On the other side my atthe State of mind was different, she had 100 questions in her mind as i didn't react to her, tears started flowing from room her eye's 

Her mind is a battlefield of conflicting emotions a sense of hopelessness, feeling trapped in a situation she can't escape.
Her  Anxiety about the consequences of refusing, fear of physical or emotional harm and guilt for not being able to resist or escape the situation emotional numbing, disconnecting from her body and feelings to cope with the trauma and started Questioning her own value, wondering if she's worthy of love and respect, does her daughter ever forget her? Feeling like she's lost control over her own life, her body, and her choices.

Her inner voice whispers:

- "I don't want this, but I have no choice."
- "I'm dirty, I'm worthless."
- "I'll never escape this."
- "I'm all alone."
- "I'll do whatever it takes to survive."

Her heart aches, her soul feels crushed, She felt as a prisoner in her own life, longing for freedom, after all this mixed feelings in her heart, Kamala dozed off to sleep.

Here's a rephrased version of your statement:

"Later that night, I returned home and deliberately avoided interacting with my atthe. I made a conscious effort to evade her presence, constantly changing my location to avoid her. If she came into the room, I would leave for the hall, and if she entered the hall, I would retreat to the room. My actions were creating tension and uncertainty in her mind, leaving her wondering about my intentions and feelings towards her.

A: Vishu, why have you been avoiding me since then, son?

V (Vishu): Atthe, I'm still reeling from the recording I heard on my phone. My mind is racing, and I can't understand why you agreed to it. It seems impossible or unrealistic.

A : (nervously) Vishu...

V (Vishu): (calmly) Atthe, come sit beside me. I know you did it for my well-being, but can we discuss how to fulfill the doctor's requirements? It involves sexual intimacy... How do you propose we handle this?
A : Listen, son, I know the requirements are tough, but I wanted my granddaughter to be healthy naturally, so I agreed to breastfeed when the doctor asked. Was that wrong of me?

V (Vishu): No, Atthe, you're selfless like your daughter, always putting others first. But my question is, how do you plan to breastfeed when you're not lactating? And to stimulate milk production, the doctor mentioned intimacy... How do you plan to navigate that aspect?

A : Actually, I was thinking... (pauses, hesitant) ...your father-in-law could be an option?

V (Vishu): But, Atthe, he's bedridden and unable to assist us in this way.

A: (nervously) I-I was thinking... (struggling to suggest an alternative)

V (Vishu): (aware of her intentions, but seeking clarification) Okay, Atthe, let's visit the doctor tomorrow and ask for medication to help my daughter. That way, we can forget about breastfeeding, which requires sexual intimacy... (acknowledging the impossibility in their situation)

That night, as we lay in bed, my daughter Muddu slept against the wall, while I occupied the corner and my mother-in-law (Atthe) rested in the middle. I noticed Atthe's sadness, stemming from my rejection of her breastfeeding offer and suggestion to use medication instead. She stared blankly at the wall, but my gaze drifting to her own body, her soft and flat stomach, her big slight cleavage exposed boobs but my inner feelings wanted to  wait for the right moment.

V (Vishu): Atthe, did my words earlier upset you? I understand your perspective, but I prioritized avoiding any sexual discomfort for you. Medicine is a viable option for my daughter's recovery.

A (Atthe): I understand, son, but consider my viewpoint. Breastfeeding ensures better health, as the doctor suggested. Can't we explore alternative solutions instead of medication?

V (Vishu): But Atthe, how? Should we find a lactating mother willing to donate milk? Who would agree to that? I'm willing to spend money for it. (Knowing Atthe wouldn't agree)

A (Atthe): That's not a good option, son. If my granddaughter needs breast milk, it should come from our family.

V (Vishu): Who do we have in our family, Atthe? Do you know any lactating mothers?

A (Atthe): (pausing) Ahhh... okay, Vishu... we have one person.

V (Vishu): Who, Atthe?

My mother-in-law (Atthe) didn't respond to my question. Instead, she slid closer, her thighs resting on my leg, and her breasts brushing against my chest. The intimate proximity had a mesmerizing effect on me.

A (Atthe): Son, I'll tell you about that person later. But can you tell me why you became emotional in the auto when I mentioned Sarala's name? Were you thinking of your wife? I'm sorry, son; it's her third death anniversary, and it crossed my mind. Don't feel sad.

As she spoke, Atthe gently wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. I looked at her and embraced her warmly. 

As I held my mother-in-law (Atthe) close, my hand slid behind her back, grasping her waist. The initial chill gave way to a surge of warmth, igniting a passionate spark within me. Atthe pressed against me, her breasts brushing against my chest, our eyes locked in a silent understanding.

Without a word, the tension between us grew thicker. Atthe broke the silence, her voice husky.

A (Atthe): Maga, shall we finish your kissing session? We wouldn't want your nerve treatment to suffer.

I met her gaze, my eyes burning with desire, yearning to taste her lips.

My mother-in-law (Atthe) slowly lifted her head, her reddish-pink lips inches from mine. Her gaze was different today, filled with a lustful longing that left me uncertain if it was genuine or feigned. Nevertheless, I was drawn to this intimate moment between us. My hand behind her waist pulled her closer, our lips almost touching. My mind urged me to taste them, but my racing heart and nerves held me back. Atthe made the first move, placing a gentle, dry kiss on my lips. Her eyes, filled with desire, searched for my response. She parted her lips slightly, inviting me to take the next step. My body responded, and I leaned in, pressing my lips to hers without parting them

As our lips remained locked, I felt goosebumps wash over me. I lifted my leg and dbangd it over Atthe's, our legs entwining as I began to rub them together. My hand, still behind her, slid up to her flat stomach, nearing her navel. Our eyes remained fixed on each other, the tension building as we waited for the next step.

A (Atthe): Vishu, why are you hesitating today? Is something different, or did I hurt you? (her voice intense with longing)

V (Vishu): No, Atthe, I was captivated by your eyes. The way you looked at me was unlike any other time.

A (Atthe): Hmm, maga... (her words trailed off as our lips met again)

Our mouths merged, exchanging saliva, love, care, and romance. A tear escaped Atthe's eye as our lips moved in unison. Slowly, my tongue entered her partially open mouth, exploring her tongue and the saliva within. For 10 minutes, our mouths remained locked, my hands roaming her waist, navel, and occasionally brushing against her curves.

I paused, glancing at my daughter to ensure she was still asleep. Atthe understood my concern.

A (Atthe): Don't worry, maga, she's asleep and won't wake up.

V (Vishu): Hmm, okay...

I continued to gaze at Atthe, and she initiated another passionate kiss, pulling my hair and deepening our lip lock. I was taken aback by her intensity but couldn't help enjoying the intimacy. I pressed her navel and curves, our bodies entwined as we kissed.

In the heat of the moment, I broke away, gently laying Atthe down on the bed. As I positioned myself over her, my chest crushed her breast i enjoyed the soft and sharpness of her boobs, and I held her face, staring into her eyes. We shared another passionate kiss, my hand instinctively moving towards her breast. However, Atthe grasped my hand, her eyes locked on mine, breathing heavily. Her gaze conveyed a mix of emotions, leaving me unsure of everything.

My intense gaze persisted as I freed my hand from Atthe's grasp and gently moved it down, pulling her pallu aside. Atthe's tongue darted out, and her saliva spilled onto her chin. I leaned in, licking the droplet, and continued kissing her neck. Atthe's body swayed like a pendulum, her sexual intimacy explored. I pressed my hands against hers, kissing her neck, focusing on the mole above her right breast. I softly kissed her breast, then trailed down to her navel, kissing her belly. Atthe released my hands, holding my head, urging me to continue exploring her navel. However, something struck my mind, and I paused, getting up to gaze at Atthe. She stared at me with mixed emotions, unsure why I stopped. She couldn't ask or request me to continue. I took a deep breath, then stepped out to the balcony, lighting a cigarette.

Atthe remained on the bed, lost in thought. Had she failed to control her desires? Or had her focus on helping her granddaughter clouded her judgment, leading her to cross boundaries? She feared being judged as a slut or questioned about her intentions. Overwhelmed, she adjusted her saree, tied her hair, and joined Vishu on the balcony, her eyes brimming with tears.

A (Atthe): Maga, I need to talk to you.

V (Vishu): What is it, Atthe?

A (Atthe): Can we explore the first option the doctor suggested? If it doesn't work, we can consider other treatments. (Though she secretly hoped to progress to the second option, she needed time to persuade Vishu.)

V (Vishu): What are you saying, Atthe? How can we engage in sexual intimacy? The instructions require foreplay, but that's not possible for me. You're like a mother to me. (Vishu broke down in tears.)

After that my atthe went back to bed and slept next to my daughter.

Kamala thought to herself, "Vishu will likely opt for the doctor's treatment, so I need to focus on finding a way to arouse him and engage in foreplay. That way, my granddaughter's treatment won't be affected. But what can I do to make that happen?"

In the balcony, I chuckled to myself, amused by the situation I had created for Atthe. She would now have to persuade me to engage in foreplay, and I would dictate the terms. I knew she would try to seduce me, but I had to resist and wait for the perfect moment to reveal my desires.

After finishing my cigarette, I entered the room and found Atthe asleep, facing away from my daughter. I lay down beside her, and as I turned towards her, I was drawn to her attractive ass. Despite my initial intention to resist, I couldn't help but cuddle her, moving close and positioning my bulge between her back. I gently pushed against her, and she moaned in her sleep, pressing her back into me. I placed my hand on her navel, pulled down her saree, and exposed her belly. I traced my finger around her belly button before drifting off to sleep.
[+] 3 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 18-09-2024, 12:54 AM