Adultery Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17)
-23-

Your mind and body will work best and find fullest expression only when you are joyful and peaceful

Rajesh has been going through some emotional turmoil recently with so many pussies wanting his military dick. Just when he found some peace in the company of Soujanya, the old relations keep haunting him. He needs to settle all dues before settling with Soujanya. Till then some more turmoil is in the horizon

Full day he didn’t let Kalyani enter his house. Soujanya called him for dinner to her house. After talking shower , he goes to Soujanya’s house for dinner. Soujanya has left the kid with Kalyani. After having a quick dinner, she took him to her bed room and he finds Sriya there !!!

Rajesh is stunned seeing her there.. she comes running with tears and tightly hugs him.. Rajesh didn’t expect her to be hear… looking at Soujanya with a question mark face Rajesh is wondering how Soujanya knows about Sriya..

While getting into night dress, Soujanya says “Rajesh.. before we marry we need to settle the old scores. Kalyani told about Sriya… I called her

“Hi Sriya..”

“Who is this ?”

“I am Soujanya.. to be wife to Rajesh”

Sudden silence from that side

“Are you there Sriya ?”

“haa… akka I am there”

“ok.. I know you like Rajesh and he also likes you and in fact wants you to be his next wife”

“true akkaa…. But that’s past.. now that you will be his wife, lets close that topic”

“Sriya.. yeah.. before closing I need some clarification so that after marriage I wont have issues”

“what clarifications akka?”

“do you have the feelings towards Rajesh”

“yes.. but I can remove them now”

“how?”

“akka.. I want Rajesh to be happy and if he found you who am I to come in between”

“Sriya.. no need for sacrifices “

“then ?”

“you wanted to come to his house right?”

“yes.. that time”

“true and Rajesh told if at all you are coming to my house, it will be as my wife right?”

“haa..”

“you said , marriage is too for you as taking care of your father is important”

“haa..”

“but you also said fucking and marriage need not be mixed”

“akkaa.. that’s all past”

“Sriya.. Rajesh didn’t want to apply that rule to you .. fucking and not marrying .. like Pavithra, Sumithra etc. but you insisted he can fuck you and not marry”

“why are you telling all this now?”

“Sriya.. can you come to my house tonight ? I know you cant come to Rajesh house”

“why?”

“your wish will be fulfilled”

“what wish?”

“Sriya.. don’t act .. fucking .. also remember my marriage with Rajesh is not finalized yet.. you still are in race to be his wife”

“Akka.. you are confusing me..i cant come”

“ok.. if you don’t want to come, forget about Rajesh.. you should never talk to him from now on”

“I cant do that.. I need Rajesh”

“Sriya.. you are a young girl.. don’t take emotional decisions .. as a well wisher I am telling you to come… let him either marry you or fuck you… how long you will be like this?”

After a minute of silence.. Sriya accepts and she is here..”

Rajesh is shocked.. these girls are playing with my life.. physical intimacy, emotional blackmail and taking advantage of my goodwill

Without my consent, Soujanya takes Sriya to bathroom and gives her the night dress that Kalyani gave her…

They both come out.. Sriya looking like an angel.. always innocent, beautiful, orthodox, god fearing type.. but in this sexy transparent gown she is looking like a sex goddess.. seeing her my mind goes blank and we are acting as per instructions of Soujanya

Sitting on the sofa, I took Sriya into my lap and looking into her innocent eyes I asked “do you really want this Sriya ? if sir comes to know about this all my reputation will be spoilt. “ , kissing her on her cheeks.. she kept silence and finally told “Rajesh… father didn’t know my love towards you.. I will manage this.. don’t worry” , she asserts

When your pussy is in control of your mind, many bold things can happen..

Rajesh has this certain charm that all girls fall flat for.. not just the huge dick… the wany he speaks, respects, loves the girls they will immediately fall in place..

Hugging her tender, soft body , he is convincing his mind to give her what she wants..

“Sriya… from my side I need to be clear.. Before I saw Soujanya, I always thought you will be my wife.. now things are different.. Soujanya has come into my life.. I may not marry you but can certainly fuck you if that’s what you want baby”

His piercing eyes and sweet voice is causing ripples in her pussy.. Sriya

Just when they are getting into mood , door bell rang.. Soujanya went and answered the door, its Pavithra with a whisky bottle.

Coming inside, without being invited, she came to bed room and gave the whisky bottle to Rajesh.

Rajesh is initially annoyed but then an idea to came him. After introducing Sriya to Pavithra, Rajesh asks “Pavithra thanks for bringing the bottle, how do you know I am here dear”

Pavithra says “Rajesh.. we are all close friends.. through Kalyani we came to know about this.. I thought having drinks will add spice to the party” , looking at innocent Sriya..

This is all new learning for Sriya about Rajesh.. same thing to Soujanya

“Darling , anyway you came all the way here, you only pour the whisky , looks like Soujanya doesn’t drink”

“Dear.. I need to go.. anyway one round for your sake”

She poured into glass and given to Rajesh.. he drank.. He poured into another glass and offers to Pavithra… she says no first but after insisting she gulped the whisky

Rajesh drank the second round and given to Pavithra also… her resistance is waning.. Soujanya, Sriya are watching in curiosity

Rajesh starred Pavithra from top to bottom and said ..... wooww.....looking beautiful

After another round , he starts nagging “see Pavithra… these tow pussies want to marry me.. they don’t know my dick wants more than one pussy… dear, If I marry, should I not fuck you ?”

“Dear.. no man should fuck another woman after marriage”

“same rule applies to women ? why you are fucking me”

“because I am a bitch.. I will keep coming to you even after your marraiage”

“that’s exactly the problem dear.. these girls don’t understand”

“Rajesh.. do as your dick says.. not as your wife’s pussy says”

Rajesh pour one strong cup whisky and given to innocent Pavithra .. and said come on Pavithra .. do it ..

After a minute Pavithra holding her head with hand and bent down
Rajesh used this chance and pour whisky on both the cup

Rajesh said , Pavithra what happened … ???? come on one more drink .. which help you to feel comfortable

Pavithra said .. no dear .. its enough for me … I have to go home .. Anu is alone

Rajesh said .. Pavithra come on .. this is the last drink ..

Rajesh took the glass and placed on Pavithra hand and asked her to drink ...

She hesitate to do .. suddenly he pushed her hand up to her mouth .. Pavithra wash helpless .. she finally accepted and drank the one more round ..

After few minutes , Pavithra felt intractable and lied on the sofa…

Rajesh stand from the sofa and sat near by Pavithra and rub her face on his palm and said … hey Pavithra are you feeling ok … Come on let we take rest on the bedroom

Pavithra slightly moaned .. Rajesh.. Rajesh..

Rajesh said ... yes Pavithra

Rajesh took Pavithra from his both hand and put on his right shoulder..and walked towards the bed

Rajesh threw Pavithra on the bed ..

Pavithra again moaned ... ahhhhhhh Rajesh …

Rajesh got anger and he pulled her pallu from her body and threw it on the floor ...

Pavithra again moaned .. aahhhhh please leave me … I have to go home ...

Rajesh unhooked her blouse and threw it on the floor ..

Pavithra is on her black bra and paavada .. her white huge melon is pooping outside from her bra...

Rajesh ..., said you fucking bitch ... you are too hot ...

Pavithra cant react .. tears came from her eyes ... he started rub her face on his palm for some time and .. used his tongue and started licking all over her face .. he spit saliva on her face and started licking all over the face for 10 minutes .. then he purse her lips and started licking and sucking her lips for almost 30 minutes..

Soujanya, Sriya are watching in shock !!!

After that he moved his tongue on her neck area and started licking ...

Pavithra moaned ….. aahhhhh ..., please leave me …..

Rajesh got anger and slap on her face and said ..., chupp..

He again started licking all over her face and keeping his one hand on her hair and the other hand he pressed her boobs hardly .. Pavithra was screamed on pain ...he squeezed her boobs with his full power .. Pavithra started crying ..

Rajesh moved his face in to her face and asked ... hey bitch you feel paining ... ??? say yes or no ... ??

Pavithra said yes ..., please leave me ...,

Rajesh again slapped her face and said …..i am going to fuck you today ...,

Again tears came from Pavithra eyes ...
Rajesh said ... common drink this and insert whisky bottle inside her mouth ... she drunk some amount and spit remaining on Rajesh face ...,

Rajesh got anger and slapped on her face again ..., you bitch … how dare you spitting on my face .. ??

Pavithra drank excess amount of alcohol .. she slightly losing her conscious ..
Rajesh again started lick licking her face and pressing her boobs on his hands ...
After few minutes he removed her bra and ..., threw it on the floor ..

Rajesh said you bitch .. you having such an amazing boobs .. her boobs became red because of hard press from Rajesh ..

Pavithra moaned aahhhhh slightly with pain .....

He sucked both boobs for half an hour.. he drank almost all the milk from her boobs ,
Rajesh moved his mouth o to Pavithra ear and said... hey bitch your milk is very tasty......

After tasting and drinking all her milks .. he moved his tongue to her navel area and started licking all over her navel , this given little pleasure to Pavithra ..

Rajesh noticed and said ... you bitch …. You feeling under pleasure .. ?? and bite her navel hard .....

Pavithra again screamed aahhhhhhhhhh wih pain ..his teeth mark almost printed on her navel ...

Rajesh pulled her paavada to her legs ... Pavithra moaned ahhhhh please leave me ...

Rajesh started licking and biting her thighs ... finally he removed her panty and seen her delicious pussy ..

Its clean shaved pussy ...

Rajesh said ... wow .. Pavithra .. its looking nice ... but I don’t give pleasure to you now .. before that I have to do some thing bigger ..

He pulled her hip and rotate her ... now her white spongy ass given perfect treat to Rajesh ...

Rajesh said wow .....its amazing

You bitch you want my dick after marriage also ?? and started slapping her ass using his palm hardly

Pavithra screamed and cried louder ..., aahhhhhh please leave me ..

Rajesh licked her shoulder back and asked ..., Pavithra you getting pain …??? Say yes or no… ???
Pavithra said yes ... please leave..., me ...

Rajesh laughed and .. again started slapping on her ass hardly ... more than 100 times he slapped on her ass ...

Her ass became red ...

Pavithra screamed and cried louder ... Rajesh its ok Pavithra now don’t have anger on you .. now I am going to give you a treatment and started licking her ass for 30 minutes

Rajesh asked ... Pavithra now you feeling ok ... ??

Pavithra didn’t react ...
Rajesh said .. say yes or no ...?
Pavithra said ... yes ...
Rajesh said …. Ha ha good ... now punishment is over .. and pulled her hip and rotate ..

He moved his tongue on to her pussy and started licking .. he fully inserted his large tongue in to her pussy ..

Pavithra moaned ..., ahhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ..

After 15 minutes of licking ... Pavithra ejected first orgasm in to his mouth ...

Rajesh yelled you bitch ... what did you did … ??

Pavithra got scared and said ... sorry please don’t beat me again...,

Rajesh ... hey bitch , say I love you ... if you say ..I love you ... I cant beat you .. if not I will..

He then insert his two finger in to pussy and started moving up and down hardly ...
Rajesh said .. bitch say I love you ..., Rajesh

Pavithra said slowly with low tune Rajesh I love you .....

Rajesh said ... bitch say louder and insert his third finger in to her pussy ..
Pavithra moaned ... aahhhhhhhh and said louder ...,
Rajesh I love you ..

After 30 minutes fingering her pussy .. Pavithra reached the second orgasm ...
Rajesh went out of control ... he removed his shorts... Pavithra was shocked after seeing his dick .. its 5 times greater than her husband’s dick .. its look like and steel rod .. even though she was fucked by that same steel rod earlier , now its looking even more bigger, stronger making her scary

Pavithra hold both her hands and beg Rajesh to stop this ..
Rajesh didn’t mind her .. he placed both her legs on his shoulder and started rub his dick on Pavithra s outer layer of the pussy ...for some time ..

Pavithra enjoyed the feelings .. but she again pleaded Rajesh to stop doing ..
Rajesh placed his lip to her lip and started licking and inserted his anaconda dick slowly ...

Pavithra was screamed in pain ...

Rajesh started increase his speed and moving his hip front and back …..

Pavithra pussy started to loose ..

Pavithra screamed for starting 10 minutes , after that she bite her teeth and closed her eyes with pain ..

Rajesh fucked her pussy continuously 1 hour to eject the sperm out ...

He un loaded the huge amount of sperm in to Pavithra womb ...

Rajesh asked Hey .. bitch ... did you enjoyed ..??

Tears came from Pavithra eyes ... she didn’t react ...,

Rajesh said its not over and started the second round ... Rajesh fucked her pussy almost 2 hours again ..., after that Rajesh slowly removed his dick from her pussy...

Pavithra was very tired ...

Rajesh asked Pavithra to show her ass..and stand like a dog
Pavithra said no Rajesh ..., its enough ... please leave me ...,

Rajesh said ……again slap on her face and said ... If you don’t obey ..., damage is only for you ...

Pavithra was scared and slowly stand like a doggy position on the bed ..
Rajesh said wowww good ...,

Rajesh spit saliva on his palm and rub her ass hole ...,
Pavithra said .. please Rajesh .. don’t do this to me ...,

Rajesh didn’t mind her ... he slowly inserted his dick in her ass hole ...,

Pavithra screamed ..., ahhhhhhhhhhhh in pain ...

Rajesh told Pavithra to bite the pillow ......
Pavithra don’t have idea to get slap from him again ... so she obeyed his words ,
Pavithra bite the pillow ... Rajesh started move his dick inside her ass..
Pavithra cant control the pain ... her eyes full of water ...

Rajesh increased his speed and moved his hip front and back... he fucked her ass for 1 hour and ejected the sperm inside her ass ...

Pavithra was tired and unconscious ... he slowly removed his dick from her ass..
Pavithra fell on the bed ...,

Rajesh liked the style of Pavithra lying nude on the bed ...
Rajesh used his palm on her face and called hey Pavithra.. ???

She didn’t react … he placed his finger on her nose ,she is breathing fine ...
Rajesh used both his hands and took Pavithra from the bed and put her on his right shoulder and moved to bathroom shower ..

Rajesh opened the shower ... water drops fall on the Rajesh and Pavithra body ...
Rajesh heard the slight moaning sound from Pavithra ...

Rajesh let loose Pavithra from his shoulder and made her stand ...

Pavithra felt shy and traumatized standing nude.. suddenly she covered both boobs with her palm ...

Rajesh said you bitch ... remove your hand ... I want to see your body ...,

Pavithra said ... No ..... please ..., leave me .. and tried to come out from the shower ... suddenly Rajesh hold his hand and turn her back started slapping her ass with hand ...,

Pavithra again screamed aaahhh with pain ...
Rajesh said ..... obey my order.....
Pavithra knew she was help less .. she put her hand down from the boobs ..
Rajesh said that’s my girl ...... good …

Rajesh enjoyed watched her beauty in shower .. his dick started to erect again ...
Rajesh ordered Pavithra to knee down ...

Pavithra did ... Rajesh inserted his dick in to Pavithra mouth ..., and hold her hair on his hand started fucking in her mouth ... he moved his dick deep in to her mouth and started moving ..

He pulled her head and fucked in to her mouth for 30 minutes .. Pavithra faced difficult to breath ...his dick almost entered in to her throat ...

After 30 minutes of mouth fuck .. Rajesh moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh Pavithra and he again unloaded huge amount of sperm in her deep throat .. Pavithra almost drank his sperm .. remaining he ejected in her face ..

Pavithra face drenched full of Rajesh semen...,
Time is around … early morning 2.00am
Rajesh came out from the shower and wore his shorts and fire cigarette and sat on the sofa …
Rajesh done what he thinks ...

Pavithra cleaned her face , body and came out from the shower and took her dresses from the floor and wore it…

Pavithra was still crying ...,

Rajesh hold Pavithra hair from back and said hey bitch .. don’t act smart with me.. I know you fully enjoyed my fuck

Pavithra cried and left from the room ..

With his dick still fully erect is looking at Sriya and Soujanya who watched his ferocious fuck and are shivering now !!!

What will he do now ?

His dick is raging but there is peace and joy in his face..

Your mind and body will work best and find fullest expression only when you are joyful and peaceful
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 4 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Tuition Master (Updated on Sep 17) - by opendoor - 11-05-2024, 10:43 PM
RE: Tution Master - by Samadhanam - 12-05-2024, 08:17 AM
RE: Tution Master - by Rocky Rakesh - 12-05-2024, 09:39 AM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Tution Master - by sri7869 - 12-05-2024, 02:10 PM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 06:01 PM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Tution Master - by opendoor - 12-05-2024, 07:27 PM