Misc. Erotica Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence
Note: All the characters explained here are imaginary, all the medical things what is mentioned in the story is purely imaginary and it's been mentioned only for seductive story building.

Things were going fine but there was no sexual progress with my atthe which i desparately needed but was not finding the situation for it, though she used to give me smooch to treat my nerves issue but i needed make progress to next level.

As usual i went home took shower and sat on the chair, rashu came with a cup of coffee, i tooka sip and glanced at her beautiful body.

R: bhava I'm going to my friends place for a week as we have intercollegiate competition and we both are participating in few of the activities.
V: oh that's good news rashu, participating in these activities would benefit your network with other colleges, so don't miss these chances.(  I had a thought to make my move with my atthe, and it's possible only if rashu is not there)
R: yes bhava, I have enrolled to dance, singing and few debates.
V: good, and where this festival is happening?
R: it's in Mangalore bhava we are traveling today in the evening.
V: ok, and how long it would be?
R: it will be for a week bhava, and i m travelling early to practice, and good thing is my principal said that i would be compensated for attendance.
V: great, so overall you shall be there for 2 weeks, good all the best and i shall come to drop you in the evening.

Later my atthe and rashu both started packing  the luggage and later in the evening we left her to the Bus stop, bidded bye to her.

As my daughter was not keeping well while going back to home we picked medicine and went back.

A: vishu, muddu is not keeping well from past one week, i think tomorrow we need to take her to hospital.
V: oh, sure atthe even I was thinking the same in my mind, tomorrow after breakfast we shall go to hospital.

Later that night nothing happened between me and my atthe as we slept off as my daughter was unwell. But I was thinking, how to utilise this situation as even rashu is not at home, so I need to some how fuck my mother in law before she returns, in that thought process an idea came to my mind, and there was big smile on my face because i knew this idea will work for sure as my atthe didn't knew much about medical as she is uneducated, so i thought to utilise this moment in a cunning way.

Next day we got up early and for ready, and meanwhile i thought of executing my Idea ( vishu calling doctor)

V: hello doctor Shankar, i have a deal for you, the ayurvedic medicine which you asked me to promote, will take a huge stake in coming month as i will be attending International medical representative forum, so in that forum i will address the audiance about your product and that will definately boost the buyers for your product.
Dr: wow that's good news Vishnu, I'm not sure how can i thank you for all your effort and support.
V: it's very easy doctor you just need to do as i ask, and in exchange that's enough for me.
Dr: sure, i cam do anything, so tell me what's there in your mind.

Vishnu explained doctor everything.
Dr: ok Vishnu, this is very easy task for me, i would help you for sure 
V: haha thanks doctor and along with this I need 10% share in your profit too.
Dr: sure Vishnu, I would agree to your deal.

A: vishu, vishu, where are you magane?
V: ok doctor, i will come there in next 30min, ( kept the phone and came to hall) ah atthe i was talking to doctor for appointment, so let's go it's late. Muddu come babulets go.
M: ok papa.

After 30min we reached hospital and after 25min of waiting we went inside doctor's cabin. And doctor started examing my daughter and later he came inside.

D: ok Mrs.Vishu, how long did you feed milk to your kid.( Doctor addressed looking at my atthe)
A: ahh hmmm( she was nervous the way doctor asked her that question, and i was purposely outside at that moment)
A:But why doctor, how that's related to her treatment.?
D: if there is no link then why would I ask? So can you please answer Mrs.Vishnu.
A: ahh actually ( she doesn't wanted to reveal the fact that she was not Vishnu's wife, instead she is his mother in law, and her hot looks, body structure and her skin tone everything was making her look young, and hence knowing all these fact about her , so she too thought that doctor is thinking her as Vishnu wife and she didn't wanted to reveal the fact for some reason as she wanted to hear the facts from doctor about muddu)
D: can answer Mes Vishnu?
A: ah doctor actually ( saru died when the kid was 1 year, so she thought mentioning that) 1 year i feeded my daughter sir.
D: see my guess is right 
A: what Guess doctor?
D: the baby is falling sick because she didn't get enough mother's milk, so she is Lacking resistance power in her body to fight against germs, so she has this issue.
A: oh god, what to do now doctor.
D: see don't take me wrong, just to maintain your body and physique, if you forget to do your basic motherhood duties this is what would happen, now see both of you are struggling.
A: sorry doctor actually,( she can't say the fact that her real mom died and she is her grandmother, because the way kamala had maintained her body was like that, even at the age of 38 she was looking like 24, and the continuous dedication towards yoga and exercise had contributed to her looks, and good body structure. Apart from she being uneducated but when it comes to maintaining health, Kamala was very dedicated to spend 2 hrs in a day in applying ayurvedic skin cared and yoga, that's her routine every morning.)

D: hmm ok, so now also it's not late Mrs.vishnu, still we can find solution for this, and as you being her mother it will not be that difficult and only you can solve this problem. Further this being sensitive treatment which needs to be addressed by ladies so Dr soujanya will explain about the treatment so please wait outside.
A: ok doctor.

Kamala talking to herself: OMG looks like my granddaughter is in health issues,and looks like doctor is hinting i can cure it. She being my only grand daughter i need help her at any cost.
V:atthe what you thinking so much? I had got a call from my client so I was outside, what did doctor say?
A: hmm( i should not discuss with Vishnu until i hear the solution for this treatment from dr. Soujanya) nothing maga , doctor asked me to wait outside as this being girl issue, she will be addressing this with me.
V: ok atthe, let's wait then.

After 20min lady doctor calls my atthe, and i was happy that my plan is executed as per my wish.
Nurse: madam can you come inside please.
A: sure.

Me and my atthe went inside to attend lady doctor.
D: ok Mr. Vishnu this being completely ladies issue i need to talk in private with your wife, can be outside please.
V: oh( I gave confused look at doctor and my atthe) but doctor 
A: maga can you be outside please, i shall explain you everything later.
V: hmm ok atthe.
D: ok mrs.vishnu i studied the case, and this being completely your mistake now you only cure for that.
A: sure doctor please tell me, how can I help.
D: don't be too nervous, just relax this is pure natural way of treating your daughter, as she is missing the nutritious in her body, now we require that nutritious to be filled in her body Natural way itself so that , the treatment will be more effective.
A: ok doctor, can you please explain the method.
D: see there is no need to explain you the importance of mother milk, so now you need to again start feeding your daughter. And that's the best solution for all this.
A: but doctor muddu is now 4 years old, so how can feed her? I don't have milk with me, it has stopped 3 years back itself ( she just gave the count from when her actual mother saru had last fed)
D: i know that, now with medicine we can cure or create anything mrs Vishnu, so you tell me, do you want to treat your daughter with natural process which is very much effective or do u need complete unnatural way of treatment? Because this unnatural way involves too much of medicine and the kid being just 4 years it's not recommended as it has side effects.
A: omg, no doctor i can't take chances, so please explain the natural treatment.
D: good, so i shall give you medication, so take those tablets for 1 week and after that keep trying to feed your daughter, if the milk doesn't comes from your breast and try having foreplay with your husband, especially breast sucking should be more so that it would help in getting the milk because when you have foreplay your inner desire for sex will increase and due to which your nipples will erect and it would be easy to feed kid at that time.
A: oh but doctor.
D: haha, i understand mrs Vishnu, you are thinking how can feed baby when you sexually awakened right? Hmm it's difficult but we don't have Choice, actually how for guys there dick will erect when they are sexually aroused, same way for girls there nipples will erect. So that's how this medicine would come into help, it uses the erected nipples to absorb milk easily.
A: but doctor, if you maintain some secrecy I have something to discuss.
D: sure mrs.vishnu, we doctors are bound to maintain secret, go ahead and discuss with me.
A: hmm ( with hesitation) actually I'm not muddu's mother, I'm her grandmother.
D: are you serious? What are you talking? And why didn't mention this before?
A: actually doctor her mother died 3 years back and hence she didn't get breast milk, so from then I'm only Taking care of her.
D: omg, but doesn't look like her grandmother, you look so beautiful, I mean oh god i can't believe, i really thought you are her mother hmm never mind, I think then we shall go for unnatural way of treating her.
A: no no doctor, before we decide, i wanted to check if I take tablets, will i get milk in breast?
D: are you kidding? Even if we think that way , miss?
A: my name is Kamala doctor.
D: ok Kamala, even if you take that tablet then tell me who will do sexual foreplay with you? Because medicine will help only 50% and rest 50% is purely from foreplay only.
A: that i shall down how manage doctor?
D: how Kamala, is your husband sexually active with you?
A: no doctor he is bed ridden from 5 years 
D: then how do you achieve? Ok tell me when did last had milk in your breast?
A: 15 years back doctor when i last feed my younger daughter.
D: oh god, then this medicine will not work at all on you Kamala, you better go for unnatural way treatment.
A: please please please doctor, I will hold your legs please help me, give me some options to treat her.
D: i already explained you Kamala, this tablet will work only for those females who had stopped breastfeeding couple of years back but in your case it's been 15 years already.
A: please, do something madam, i can't loose her.
D: ahhh you being so adamant, there is just one way.
A: thank God, how doctor?
D: you need to get pregnant, and after that automatically you shall get milk in your breast, so you can use it for her treatment.
A: but doctor that way of treatment would take too long know doctor, minimum 9 months until i deliver baby ? How can i leave my muddu without treatment for 9 months? 
D: see Kamala, i shall give you the medicine, try taking that and you need to find a person to have foreplay with you, and after that try milking your grand daughter, if that works well and food, your body is hydrated and it can still generate the milk with help of your health maintenance.
A: hmm but doctor what if, still milk doesn't come?
D: yes, if that doesn't help them you need to get pregnant, there is no other option, but...
A: hmm but? What doctor?
D: see , since you being healthy mother, there is another treatment, which would get milk very soon in your body.
A: thank God, what's that doctor?
D: as i mentioned, you need to have physical intimation, I mean involve sexually get pregnancy test, which usually takes 45 days from the time of intercourse and once your pregnancy is confirmed then i shall give you a tablet, as you already a mother before so it will not take much time for harmonal change in your body, i mean with the help of tablet.
A: oh, so you mean to say doctor, as I was already feeding my kids, my body would accumulate the milk in my breast quickly with the help of tablet?
D: yes Kamala, because the cells that's required to fill milk or the harmones that we require is already available in your body as you are not new mother, and the tablet what we give would just help to Speed up the process of accumulating milk little fast3.
A: hmm how fast doctor?
D: I can say exactly 50 days from the day you have your intercourse, we can generate milk in your breast.
A: ok doctor i think 50 days is not too long, i think we can go for this treatment, but before this I will try option 1 what you suggested just for my luck if that itself helps me to gain milk without intercourse.
D: sure , please try but kamala you are very brave women. Because only brave women like you can do this.
A: thanks doctor, i shall take medicine. Will see you after 1 week 
D: sure, see you after a week if that's not working, let's not delay, will go for option 2.

Ufff kamala came out with heavy heart, i was watching every thing from the CCTV which was installed in Dr.shankar cabin and with audio. I was so excited with the situation, because i knew all these milking thing is fake and with the tablet nothing would change as they would just be vitamin tablets and would inturn slowly raises my mother in law's sexual desire day by day.

I came out of doctor cabin, after thanking them.

V: atthe, what happened, what did doctor say?
A: nothing maga, i shall explain after we go home, can you get this tablet please?
V: sure, ( i read the medicine specified) atthe why this milk generating tablets you want?
A: ahh ( with nervous, hesitation) umm can we discuss at home please vishu?
V: sure atthe i shall get these wait.

Kamala talking to herself on the way home:, oh god why have you put me into this challenging situation, how can I discuss this matter with Vishnu? Even if I discuss what he would think about my character?and also with my husband bedridden, who's help i shall take for foreplay?Godd you should only give me the courage to discuss this topic with him..

V: atthe what you thinking so much, we have reached home?
A: wiping her tears, oh so soon we reached ah, nothing maga i was just thinking about my daughter Sarala, as we are nearing her 3rd death anniversary, everything happened so quickly and it's already 3 years.
V: ahhh yes atthe, ( i didn't talk much as even i remembered my wife saru and got back to home)

How would Kamala explains her traumatized situation to Vishnu? How she will execute her option 1 ( foreplay) with Vishnu? And knowing the fact it will not help her getting breast milk, how will she convince or discuss 2nd option ( sexual intercourse) with Vishnu? In next episode how eill things go between vishu and Kamala, after her explanation? too dramatic? Will things goo romantic? will she things to have obligatory sex with Vishnu to conceive? Or will she have compassionate sex? Haha right now there are lot many things in Kamala's mind but story has to continue, so my loved reader's, please advise what kind of sex do you suggest for Atthe/Kamala/mother in law of our HERO MR.kiladi Vishnu.
[+] 2 users Like Vishnu1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sarala teacher deceived by trust and innocence - by Vishnu1 - 16-09-2024, 02:52 PM