Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
S2 E4  Window

When your pussy is tender you start to think through your pussy.. same thing with dicks.. but when you mature and your  dick grows, you will think twice  before tasting new pussies as once your dick is addicted to that pussy its hard to stop then.

When Rahul saw her young virgin pussy without any hair and looking so shining, he wanted to double confirm as such pussies are rare and once you become slave to such pussies your mind will start thinking in a crazy manner, that’s why he gave her time

As expected Sruthi gave consent and told they will only come here, no need for Divya, Vidya to pick up.. Once your pussy loses control , it can find innovative ideas to convince parents for a night out permission

Its 8 PM and they came to Rahul’s house.. receiving them at door, Vidya took them upstairs .. Dinner is arranged there only..

Sruthi is looking shy and thanked uncle for taking a step back and think.. now that she got clarity all is well..

Rahul gave them dinner plates and served biryani .. I already ate a little .. Divya, Vidya also ate little only as the girls at  that age are diet conscious..  Rahul opened the wine bottle and some glasses.. Vidya helping pour the drinks looked at the boys who are shy and said no.. Rahul took some and the girls also joined in drinks and sipped one peg..

Sruthi , boys completed the dinner.. Vidya gave a nice comfortable night gown to Sruthi .. after changing into that dress, she is feeling cozy and the whole atmosphere is so new and exciting .. they all settle down and being lazy on the bed are waiting for some one to take initiative …

Vidya slept on Rahul’s thighs and pulled out his semi hard dick .. Sruthi is looking at in awe and  is licking her lips.. Divya has lifted my night gown to expose my neatly shaven pussy and is playing with her hand…

Rahul tapping Vidya on her back and caressing her body is looking at Sruthi with half closed eyes and said “darling .. ask Sruthi if she would have some drink” , which Sruthi immediately said no uncle, I don’t drink.. Rahul laughed and said “no .. I mean soft drinks.. mix some juice and give to aunty and the girls.. you can also have them boys “

Divya got up and went to fridge and mixed some juices and offered to all.. I tasted it and I felt weird but after taking some more started liking it..  Sruthi and boys also liked it .. Rahul looks at Divya and smiles..

The drink she has mixed has some special medicine that would enhance your desire and power.. nothing dangerous , but some kick.. it will start giving effect after 5 min

Divya is sucking Rahul’s dick while Sruthi is feeling the heat..

I am pressing Vidya’s face on my crotch and moaning and seeing my expressions the boys took out their dicks.. they are so small… Divya looking at their dicks and dad’s dick laughed inside..  

Rahul could not control any more and asked Sruthi to come and sit on his lap which she obliged and she lifted her legs up and sat in squat position spreading her pussy wide enough which Divya noticed and took dad’s dick and hit on her tender pussy.. Rahul turned her face and started biting and kissing her tender cheeks and giving wild moans “dear you are so beautiful .. you are looking like a doll.. let me eat your face “ , he is spreading his saliva and licking her innocent face while Divya is licking the dick base..

I offered my pussy to Vidya and pulled the boys towards me to give them hard hot kisses… the boys are kissing and biting my face and they even turned Vidya to put their dicks in her mouth.. those tender dicks have a different feel to Vidya

After wiping her face, Rahul could not control and thrown her down and lifted her legs up , spreading the thighs , took a deep look at that beautiful innocent pussy and shouted at his daughters “girls.. see this pussy.. it should be like this.. every young tender pussy should be rosy and juice like this”

Vidya got angry and pinched his nipples and slapped him hard on his ass cheeks while Divya bite his dick head and warned not to compare pussies..

Without getting distracted Rahul started licking that young pussy… in fact even though I am enjoying with two boys, my eyes are also on Sruthi’s pussy… Rahul has  a point.. its definitely beautiful..

I pulled Ankit and placed my hand on his soft dick and balls , pressing them gently I inquired if he got some rest.. the boy nodded in shy and said haa..aunty…

He is now standing on the bed and I cupped his dick which started growing in size and looking at him erotically , stretching out my whole tongue like a wild dog I started licking his dick from base to head while caressing his balls with my nails… that soft tender dick is no pure , natural, tiny to erose natural feelings in me as things that are genuine, natural, pure will give you nice erotic feelings that would last long.

I don’t want a mechanical fucking, I want intensive steaming erotic fore play to start off and at this age I am a slow goer.. licking the side of his dick, I kissed his head and complimented him for maintaining his tool so well.. now my saliva is all over that small dick and I am giving slurpy blow job and kisses as if there is no tomorrow.. I took all of his dick into my warm slurp mouth and even pushed his balls into my mouth and remained like that for a while… Ankit started making small moves, twisting, twirling.. pulling my hair and pressing my head hard on his crotch….

Ahhhh… Nisha…. Ummmm… so beautiful…. Ummmm…. Yeah… like that… Nisha.. my janoo…

I am shocked at him calling by name instead of as aunty which gave a special feeling to me.. love doesn’t see age and the genuine voice and the honest eyes made me shiver in pure joy and I cant control this emotion any more, pulled Saket onto my pussy and begged him to lick it, bite it and thrown Vidya, Divya away , on to their dad as I wanted these boys, all to myself only

Now Ankit is giving some slow but firm pushes into my warm juicy mouth and I decided these boy wont last long , so better to put that dick where it belongs and as Saket licked and made my juicy pussy rosy and beautiful , I asked Ankit to fuck her in missionary… Ankit kneeled in front of me, taking his little cock in his hands, he is shivering…

Is this the first time your dick is entering any pussy

Hmmm… yeah Nisha..

You need some help ?

Haa…

I took his dick, wiped its head with my thumb and started hitting that head on my pussy lips and rubbing my pussy hole with that head and looked at him and smiled and he only pushed it hard inside my juicy pussy which welcomed this thin but lovely dick with a flow of juices as my pussy wall is shrinking and cupping that thin dick making his passage a little hard which he immediately leant how to maneuver his dick in my narrow pussy by bending and kissing my nipple which arose my deep senses and made me relax my grip on that dick and let lose my pussy to have its healthy fight with the new inexperienced dick as I don’t want to dominate newbies, I am holding all my trick to much experienced studs like Rahul  etc

Ankit is a quick learner and is finding his way in and out easily in my narrow juicy pussy and started giving nice rhythmic thrusts , while sucking my beautiful twins are melting in his mouth, the boy has a childish behavior as he is sucking my nipples to extract milk out of boobs, I tapped him playfully on his head and advised him to try this on his mom ..

Don’t know what happened , bringing her mom into conversation made him to go wild and started fucking me with so much force and biting my nipples hard and the dick is growing some more in my tight pussy and that wildness in a tender and innocent boy added a new kick to my feelings and I also started fucking him hard from bottom

“Fuck Ankit.. fuck me hard.. hhhh… so good.. hmmm.. more… iike that…”

“ufff… Nisha … so cute you are.. giving me this ultimate pleasure , ahhhh, my darling .. ufff.. fuck my little cock .. ummmmm… aaaaaaaa…. Vvvvuuuvvvvvv..”

“Ankit … my janoo.. come and fuck this aunty…no no .. your lover… show me no mercy… fu…ck… ahhh… every day…. Ufff.. hit six through my window.. and crush my balls .. lick my pussy.. hit my asses… fuck me hard .. every day… ahhhh… so good you are already”

“ummmm.. nice idea Nisha… my bat will play rough on your pitch.. like this.. mmmmm.. so tight your pussy.. I am cumming… ahhh.. cumming…”

“pull out your dick… don’t cum inside my pussy” (actually I wanted him to cum inside to get that extra thrill to both of us, anyway I am on pills to be on safe side)

“no.. bitch… sorry… my janoo… I will cum inside and make your pussy happy , ahhh… my god…. Uffff… phew…… ahhhhh.. uhhhhhh.. hmmmmm.. ummmmm… aaaaa….. Ni….. sha….. ahhhh I am cumming, cumming … ahhhhhh”

Ankit’s wild moans attracted every ones attention especially those girls and as soon he collapsed on with his dick inside my pussy, I gave him a motherly kiss on his forehead and thanked him for being such a nice boy… be good, be brave, be independent my boy.. make your mom happy.. don’t go after young pussies as they have multiple options .. have a trusted tender younger pussy like Sruthi and make that move towards your mom .. spread love and joy.. not hate and fight.. use your dick wisely .. doesn’t matter who big it is.. what matters a pussy is the care and love and intention to make your partner happy.  He gave me a warm kiss and rolled down to the bed with his limp dick drenched in his cum

Divya took notice of that and settled near his thighs, inspecting and kissing that young dick which she started liking it now.. licking the cum and making it clean, she kissed, licked each and every corner of that area and gave a sexy look at him while swallowing that small limp dick in her wet wild mouth ..

As soon as Ankit rolled down entered Saketh , without even asking my permission and he is hungry enough to get a pie of that pure bliss that his brother got and hence the urgency , when you are above your threshold levels you tend to under perform.. which is what his boy is doing.. making wild moves inside my wet pussy filled with his brother’s cum, my juices he is finding it easy to slide in and out and the warmth of my pussy is making his dick happy

I tried to calm him down a bit by engaging in some erotic conversation like Ankit , but his focus is on act and he has reached greater depths even though the dick size is same..  Saket is fuming , pinching my waist and even biting my nipples in between.. I decided to take the fire on and hit that wild dick from bottom of my pussy and my counter attack made him to fight even harder…

In less than 2 min of entering my pussy he is already shaking his body in ecstasy and closing his eyes he is giving his best and finally gave up and without releasing in my pussy which is craving for another bucket load of the thick cum, he swiftly moved away and put his mouth in Sruthi’s mouth and started fucking her hard for a minute and released a huge sum of cum in his little sisters mouth which she thrown out immediately and crying and hitting him with her legs, she complained to me “aunty, punish this bas*rd.. such dirty things” .. she is looking so innocent when she cries like that..

By then Rahul licked her young pussy so much she is itching for something more..

I slept next to Sruthi and kissed her on forehead and counseled her.. “baby.. don’t fight with your brothers.. yes what he did is wrong , but try to think from his side.. she likes you so much he could not control..” , I am talking and licking her lips, cheeks to clean the cum..

Now Rahul started getting on his knees to start inserting his mammoth dick in that tiny young pussy.. I scolded  him..  Rahul be gentle to this girl.. she cant handle hit straightaway.. let Ankit have the honors of inaugurating this tender itching pussy, make her comfortable with that small lean dick and as she gets prepared then you can put your thick long dick in her which she will like at that time

Sounds like a plan..

Rahul withdrew and Ankit came forward with his hard dick after getting enough attention from Divya

I stopped Ankit for a while , got up , picked some ice pieces from fridge and made an ice pack and came and slightly applied on the tender pussy of Sruthi, making it numb a bit and lose sensation before I winked at Ankit who is eager to put that throbbing dick in his sisters young pussy…

Now after getting clearance he is hitting her pussy with his dick and lifted Sruthi a bit and put my right boob in her mouth and asked her to chew my nipple.. as her attention is diverted Ankit slipped in his lean erected dick slowly and then like a piercing knife on hot cake pushed his hot dick into the deep tight juicy hole of Sruthi.. with ice pack on her pussy she didn’t feel the pinch yet started feeling the thick object inside and seeing her comfort levels I removed the ice pack..

Now the thrusts are picking up pace and Sruthi is enjoying the fuck , as her tender pussy is acclimatized to the dick… there is some red droplets on her young pussy but no pain and seeing his sister being happy Ankit increased pace and started fucking her real hard which is being reciprocated by young girl from bottom..

Now my job is over and let the siblings have the fun, I picked up some drink from the wine bottle and went out to the balcony to get some fresh air.. and came back to see Ankit spreading his thick cum on the young pussy and giving way to his brother to do his part.. the brothers have some sense and decided to cum outside only … after 5 min , he also came.. then Rahul lifted her up and got up from bed and on the floor he is walking with Sruthi in his lap and the thick dick is trying to penetrate that young tight.. Vidya helped her dad in inserting his dick slowly in that tender pussy filled with her brothers cum

He is lifting her up and down sliding on his huge dick and Sruthi is in heaven.. moaning , crying, shouting  she is enjoying every sec…

I decided to take some nap as things are in order.. as I got some thrashing from the boys earlier I am tired and closed my eyes..

Don’t know what the time is when Ankit is putting his limp dick in my mouth whereas Saket is eating my pussy.. I barely opened my eyes and the boys are enjoying my body.. I decided to act sleep and see what they will do… another one minute .. Ankit has stopped fucking my mouth , when I half opened my eyes I am shocked he is standing and peeing into the widely opened mouth of Divya.. I couldn’t believe what I am seeing and Divya is happily drinking his pee and then sucking his dick clean.. she fell down with mouthful of his pee and started kissing her sister Divya and transferring some pee into her… half asleep Divya is liking her lips and started savoring it

I could not take any more and got up and sat on Rahul’s face and started thrusting my aching pussy on face and not bothered that he is sleeping I let his mouth opened and started releasing my pee in his mouth, he got up and saw what I am doing and he pulled my waist in and pressing me hard on his mouth. he is drinking and liking and sucking.. after a minute I collapsed in relief on him.. he also went back to sleep

I closed my eyes, but the window is still opened..

How long ?

After  my husband and son came back from the town.. I closed the window but those memorable thoughts will never be closed .. but I have enough control on me and decided to go back to my normal life… every year they go out to town , I thought of opening the window but resisted the temptation .. I never opened my window since then..

But… but .. after many many years I started getting back some of those memories back… how ? that’s a secret I don’t want to reveal !!!  not to my husband too..

********  Completed ********
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 3 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:15 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Thangaraasu - 18-08-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Yesudoss - 18-08-2024, 08:01 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:26 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by NovelNavel - 18-08-2024, 09:51 AM