Adultery Undercover Desires
CHAPTER – 24

As the days passed, the tension between Kavya and Danish seemed to dissipate. They fell back into their usual routine with a renewed sense of ease, their interactions marked by the same playful banter and mutual support that had always characterized their friendship.
Their gym sessions continued as usual, with both of them pushing each other to new limits. The friendly competition and encouragement were back in full swing, and their workouts became a shared highlight of their days. They chatted about their routines, laughed over small victories, and enjoyed the camaraderie that came with their fitness goal

One afternoon, Rahul came home early, carrying a look of concern on his face. Kavya was in the kitchen, preparing a light snack when he walked in. He greeted her with a tired smile and a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting down at the table.
"Hey, Kavya," Rahul began, his tone serious. "I need to talk to you about something important."
Kavya looked up from her chopping board, sensing the gravity in his voice. "Sure, what’s up?"

"I’ve got a critical project at work that just came up," Rahul said, running a hand through his hair. "It’s going to require me to be out of the city for a few days. I know it’s short notice, but it’s really important."
Kavya's face fell slightly, her mind immediately jumping to the upcoming plans for her birthday. "Oh… I see. When will you be back?"
Rahul took a deep breath, meeting her eyes with a reassuring look. "I promise I’ll be back in time for your birthday. I know it’s important to you, and I wouldn’t miss it for anything."

Kavya nodded, trying to mask her disappointment with a brave smile. "Okay, I understand. Just make sure you come back as soon as you can."
Rahul reached over and took her hand gently. "I’ll be there. I know how excited you are for your birthday, and I want to make sure it’s special for you. I’ll do everything I can to get back on time."
Kavya squeezed his hand, her excitement for her birthday slightly dampened by the news. "Thanks, Rahul. I appreciate that. I’m really looking forward to it."

Rahul gave her a reassuring smile before standing up to prepare for his trip. "I know you’ll have a great birthday, and I’ll make sure to be there to celebrate with you. I promise."

As Rahul left to finalize his travel arrangements, Kavya couldn’t help but feel a mix of emotions. She was excited about her birthday but also felt a pang of sadness at the thought of celebrating without him. She decided to focus on making the best of the situation and started planning the small details of her birthday celebration, hoping that Rahul’s promise would hold true.
On Kavya’s birthday, she woke up with a mix of excitement and anticipation. She had planned a special day, hoping to celebrate with Rahul and make the most of it. She was dressed and ready, looking forward to the festivities.

As the morning progressed, Kavya checked her phone, hoping to find a message from Rahul letting her know that he was on his way back. Instead, she found a text that made her heart sink:
"Hey Kavya, I’m really sorry, but my flight has been delayed, and it looks like I won’t be able to make it back today. I’m devastated that I won’t be there for your birthday. I hope you understand. I’ll make it up to you as soon as I get back. I love you and hope you have a wonderful day."

Kavya felt a wave of disappointment wash over her. She sat down on the edge of her bed, staring at the message, struggling to keep her emotions in check. She had been looking forward to this day, and the thought of celebrating without Rahul was disheartening.
Her phone buzzed again, and this time it was a call from Rahul. She hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Hey Rahul," she said, her voice trembling slightly.
"Hi, Kavya," Rahul said, sounding genuinely upset. "I’m so sorry. I really wanted to be there for you today. I’ve been trying to get a new flight, but nothing is available. It’s been a nightmare."
Kavya took a deep breath, trying to steady her voice. "I understand, Rahul. It’s just… I was really looking forward to spending the day with you. But I guess things don’t always go as planned."
"I know, and I hate that I’m letting you down. I promise I’ll make it up to you. Can we maybe plan something special when I get back? I want to celebrate properly with you."

Kavya managed a small smile despite her disappointment. "Of course. We can plan something when you get back. For now, I guess I’ll try to enjoy the day as best as I can."
"Thank you for understanding. I love you so much, and I hope you have a fantastic birthday. I’ll be thinking of you all day."
"I love you too," Kavya said, her voice soft. "Safe travels, Rahul. I’ll talk to you soon."
After hanging up, Kavya felt a pang of sadness but tried to shake it off.

In the early evening, as Kavya prepared for her birthday celebration, she wore a stunning cut-sleeve one-piece dress with a deep neckline and an elegant backless design. She had been excited about this outfit for a while, and despite Rahul’s absence, she still felt a sense of anticipation for the evening ahead.

Her phone buzzed with a message, but she didn’t check it immediately, focused on finishing her makeup. The doorbell rang shortly after, and Kavya wondered who it could be. As she walked to the door, she saw Danish standing there with a warm smile, holding a bouquet of fresh flowers and a bottle of red wine.
"Surprise, Kavya!" Danish said cheerfully, his eyes lighting up as he saw her.
Kavya’s eyes widened in surprise and delight. "Danish! What are you doing here?" she asked, genuinely touched by his unexpected visit.
"I heard about the situation from Rahul," Danish explained, stepping inside with the flowers and wine. "He told me he wouldn't make it back today, so I thought I’d come by and bring a little birthday cheer."
Kavya took the flowers from him, her heart warming at the gesture. "Thank you, Danish. This is so thoughtful of you." She inhaled the fresh fragrance of the flowers, her eyes meeting his with genuine appreciation.

"I figured you could use some company," Danish said, setting the wine on the table. "I thought we could enjoy a nice evening together. Maybe toast to your birthday and just have a good time."
Kavya’s smile broadened as she looked at him. "That sounds wonderful. I was planning to have a small gathering, but it’s nice to have a little surprise to brighten up the evening."
Danish nodded, looking around the room. "Let me help you set things up. We can open the wine, and I can give you a hand with any last-minute preparations."

As they worked together, Kavya noticed how natural and comfortable their interaction was. The earlier tension had been replaced by a genuine camaraderie that made the evening feel special in its own way.
After they finished setting up, Danish opened the bottle of wine and poured them both a glass. They clinked their glasses and took a sip, savoring the rich flavor.
"To a happy birthday," Danish said, raising his glass.
"To good friends and unexpected surprises," Kavya replied, toasting with him.

As the evening progressed, Danish and Kavya settled comfortably on the couch in the living room, each holding a glass of red wine. The soft lighting from the floor lamp cast a warm, golden glow over the room, creating an intimate and cozy atmosphere.
Danish couldn’t help but be struck by how mesmerizing Kavya looked tonight. She wore a cut-sleeve one-piece dress that showcased her figure perfectly. The dress, with its deep neckline and backless design, accentuated her curves in a way that was both elegant and sensuous. The fabric clung to her silhouette, tracing the lines of her body with a grace that was almost hypnotic.
As Kavya shifted slightly to adjust her position, the movement made the dress shimmer subtly, catching the light and adding to the allure. Danish noticed every detail—the way the dress highlighted the curve of her waist, the smoothness of her skin visible through the open back, and the way her hair cascaded down her shoulders in soft, wavy layers.

The room was filled with a delicate fragrance that seemed to blend seamlessly with the aroma of the wine. Danish found himself drawn to the subtle notes of her perfume, which lingered in the air like an invisible caress. The combination of the fragrance and her presence was intoxicating, and he found it hard to focus on anything other than her.
Danish took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts, but found himself momentarily lost in the beauty of the scene before him. Kavya’s elegance and the quiet confidence she exuded made her look like a vision, almost ethereal against the backdrop of the softly lit room.
"Kavya," Danish finally said, his voice barely above a whisper, carrying a tone of genuine awe. "You look absolutely breathtaking tonight. It’s like something out of a dream."

Kavya met his gaze with a soft, knowing smile. Her eyes sparkled with warmth and a hint of shyness. "Thank you, Danish. That really means a lot to me. I wasn’t sure what to expect tonight."
Danish’s gaze lingered on her, admiring the way the dress accentuated her figure and the way she carried herself with such poise. "It’s not just the dress or the way you look. It’s everything about you tonight—your presence, the way you’ve been so genuine and open. It’s captivating."

Kavya felt a shiver of pleasure at his words. She shifted slightly, the fabric of her dress moving gracefully with her. The subtle shift brought her closer to Danish, and he couldn’t help but notice the way her body moved, how the curve of her hips seemed to press gently against him.
As they talked, the conversation flowed naturally, but Danish’s attention often drifted to the way Kavya’s skin glowed softly under the light, and how her scent seemed to wrap around him, creating an almost palpable sense of intimacy. Every gesture she made, from adjusting her hair to the way she held her wine glass, seemed to draw him in further.
When Kavya leaned in to speak, Danish caught the delicate scent of her perfume, and the warmth of her breath against his cheek made his pulse quicken. He could feel the closeness of her body, the soft curve of her shoulder brushing against his arm, and it was as if the rest of the world had faded away.
"I’m really glad you came tonight," Kavya said, her voice soft and sincere. "I wasn’t sure how the evening would turn out, but you’ve made it so much better."

Danish looked at her with a mixture of admiration and something more profound. "I’m happy I could be here for you. It’s not just about making up for Rahul’s absence. It’s about enjoying this moment with you, celebrating who you are and how amazing you look tonight."
Their eyes met, and the unspoken connection between them was palpable. The intensity of the evening, the beauty of the setting, and the depth of their conversation created an atmosphere that was both intimate and emotionally charged.

As the night wore on, Kavya and Danish had enjoyed several glasses of wine, the bottle now empty. The soft music playing in the background had set a relaxed and mellow mood. They had shared stories, laughter, and moments of comfortable silence, making the evening feel more intimate and special.
Danish glanced at his watch and then at Kavya, noticing the time. He could see that she was slightly tipsy, her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling with a mixture of warmth and contentment. The wine had made the evening feel even more relaxed and enjoyable.
"Kavya," Danish said, breaking the comfortable silence, "it’s getting pretty late, and I was thinking... since it’s your birthday and I don’t want to leave you alone, how about we watch a movie together? I can put something on in my room if you’d like."
Kavya looked at him, her gaze soft and thoughtful. The suggestion was unexpected but appealing, especially given how the evening had turned out. The idea of spending a little more time with Danish in a relaxed setting felt comforting.

"That sounds nice," Kavya replied with a small smile. "I’d love to watch a movie. What do you have in mind?"
Danish returned her smile, relieved and pleased that she was open to the idea. "I have a few options. We could watch something light and fun, or if you’re in the mood for something a bit more special, I have a couple of classics that might be nice for a birthday evening."
"Let’s go with something classic," Kavya said, her voice tinged with excitement. "I think that would be perfect."
Danish stood up and offered her his hand to help her up from the couch. As she took it, their fingers brushed lightly, sending a subtle but noticeable spark of electricity between them. He led her towards his bedroom, which had been prepared for a cozy movie night.
The room was softly lit, with a large, comfortable bed and a few plush cushions scattered around. Danish had already set up the movie projector, and a soft blanket was dbangd over the bed, inviting them to settle in comfortably.

"Make yourself comfortable," Danish said as he started the movie projector. "I’ll get us some more snacks and maybe another bottle of wine if you’re up for it."
Kavya nodded and settled onto the bed, her dress sliding gently as she moved. She fluffed the pillows and adjusted the blanket, creating a cozy nest. Danish returned with a fresh bottle of wine and a selection of snacks, setting them down beside her.
As he joined her on the bed, the space between them felt intimate and inviting. They both relaxed into the soft cushions, the warmth of the blanket adding to the coziness of the moment. The movie began to play, filling the room with a gentle light and soft sounds.
They watched the film, occasionally sharing comments and laughter. The closeness between them, combined with the wine and the comfortable setting, made the evening feel intimate and special. Danish’s attention to Kavya’s comfort and enjoyment made the experience even more enjoyable.
As the movie continued, Kavya felt a deep sense of gratitude for the evening and for Danish’s thoughtfulness. The gentle glow of the projector light, the soft music from the film, and the warmth of the blanket created a perfect setting for the end of her birthday. The presence of Danish, who had turned an unexpected situation into a memorable evening, added to the significance of the night.
As the movie drew to a close, the soft glow of the projector cast gentle shadows on the walls, creating an intimate and cozy ambiance. The room was quiet, save for the occasional rustle of the blanket and the faint hum of the city outside. Kavya and Danish had settled close together on the bed, their bodies relaxed and their conversation flowing easily.
Kavya lay on her side, propped up on one elbow, her dress slightly shifted to reveal the elegant curve of her collarbone and the soft lines of her neck. Danish, also lying on his side, faced her, their proximity making the atmosphere feel even more intimate. The wine they had shared had relaxed them both, making the night feel softer and more fluid.

Kavya turned to Danish, her eyes reflecting a mix of vulnerability and warmth. "You know," she began, her voice carrying a trace of melancholy, "I had really hoped tonight would be special. I bought some new lingerie for Rahul, thinking it would be a nice surprise. But... things didn’t quite go as planned."
There was a hint of sadness in her voice, a touch of frustration that was both raw and genuine. She shifted slightly, the movement causing her dress to slip just a little more, revealing a delicate hint of her bare back. The vulnerability of the moment was palpable, and Danish could sense the depth of her emotions.

"I was looking forward to it, you know? I thought it would be a special night for us, but now..." She trailed off, her voice trailing into a soft laugh that was more bitter than amused. "I guess it’s silly to feel so disappointed over something like this."
Danish listened intently, his gaze steady and compassionate. He could see the flicker of regret and longing in her eyes, and he felt a surge of empathy. "It’s not silly at all," he said gently. "It’s natural to want to feel special, especially on your birthday. It’s okay to feel disappointed when things don’t go as planned."
Kavya looked at him, her expression a mix of gratitude and introspection. She could feel the warmth of his words, and his understanding provided a comfort she hadn’t fully expected. "Thank you," she said softly. "I really appreciate you being here tonight. It’s been nice to have someone to 
talk to, even if it’s not exactly how I envisioned the evening."
Danish reached out, his hand lightly touching hers. The contact was gentle but charged with an undercurrent of connection. He could feel the softness of her skin beneath his fingers, and the intimate touch made the moment even more profound.

"I’m glad I could be here for you," Danish said, his voice earnest. "Sometimes, the unexpected moments can turn into something meaningful. We can’t always control how things turn out, but we can make the best of what we have."
Kavya’s gaze softened, and she felt a surge of warmth from Danish’s words and touch. There was something deeply comforting about his presence, a reassurance that made her feel more connected to him. "You’re right," she agreed, her voice low and reflective. "It’s just... I never thought I’d be so open with someone who isn’t Rahul. But tonight has been different. I’ve appreciated your company more than I expected."
Danish smiled, his eyes warm and sincere. "I appreciate you sharing your feelings with me. Sometimes, these moments of openness can create a deeper connection. I’m here to listen and support you, and I’m glad we’ve been able to share this time together."
The conversation continued, flowing naturally as they both settled into the comfort of each other’s presence. The night, which had started with a sense of disappointment, had transformed into something unexpectedly profound. The closeness between them was charged with a sense of mutual understanding and respect, creating an atmosphere that was both intimate and emotionally intense.

As the evening continued, Kavya, feeling the effects of the wine and the emotional weight of the night, began to feel a gentle weariness settle over her. The comforting atmosphere and the warmth of the conversation had lulled her into a state of relaxed contentment.
With a soft sigh, Kavya shifted closer to Danish, resting her head lightly on his shoulder. The movement was natural and unforced, a quiet expression of her need for comfort. Danish, noticing the shift, instinctively wrapped his arm around her, his touch gentle and reassuring.
"You okay?" Danish asked softly, his voice barely above a whisper, as he felt Kavya’s head settle against his shoulder.
Kavya nodded, her eyes closed, letting out a small, contented hum. "Yeah, I’m just... a bit tired," she admitted, her voice muffled against his shoulder. The warmth of his body and the steady rhythm of his breathing were soothing, creating a cocoon of comfort around her.
Danish adjusted his position slightly, pulling her closer in a tender embrace. His arm dbangd around her, the contact of his hand against her back adding an extra layer of warmth and security. He could feel the softness of her dress against his skin, and the gentle rise and fall of her breathing as she settled more fully into his embrace.

As Kavya nestled closer, her head naturally moved to rest on Danish’s chest. The fabric of her dress shifted, revealing a bit more of her bare skin as she adjusted. Danish could feel the subtle press of her body against his, the soft warmth radiating from her, and the comforting weight of her presence.
He shifted slightly to make her more comfortable, his hand gently stroking her back in slow, soothing motions. "Just relax," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm. "I’m here. You can just rest and let go."
Kavya’s eyes fluttered open briefly, her gaze meeting his with a soft, grateful smile. "Thank you, Danish. This means a lot to me," she said quietly, her voice carrying a touch of vulnerability.
As Kavya rested her head on Danish's chest, she felt a deep sense of calm and security. The rhythmic rise and fall of his breathing was soothing, and the warmth of his embrace made the night feel comfortable and intimate. They continued to talk softly, their conversation meandering as they enjoyed the closeness.

After a moment of comfortable silence, Danish spoke up, his voice low and gentle. "Kavya," he said, a hint of playful curiosity in his tone, "do you remember when you asked me that question about whether I can handle a girl pretty well in bed? You know, the one about my stamina from the marathon?"
Kavya’s lips curled into a soft smile as she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. "Yes, I remember," she replied, her voice muffled slightly by the position of her head on his chest. "You didn’t really answer it, though."
As Kavya and Danish lay on the bed, their conversation flowed naturally, filled with the warmth of their connection. The wine had contributed to the relaxed atmosphere, but the mutual respect they held for each other was evident in their interaction. Danish, feeling the weight of the moment and perhaps influenced by the wine, found himself becoming more aware of Kavya’s presence and the closeness between them.
Without fully realizing it, he slowly began to shift, rolling over so that he was positioned on top of Kavya. The movement was gentle, but it might have caught Kavya off guard. The shift in dynamics was significant, and it was important for both of them to navigate it with care.
Kavya felt a sudden change in the situation and tensed slightly. Her mind raced as she processed the shift in physical closeness. Danish, noticing her reaction, immediately stopped and looked into her eyes with concern.

They both can feel each others breath on their face, both of their heart was beating like hell. Kavya is surprised but did not say anything. Danish wait for few seconds and slowly lowered her body on her, his chest pressed her boobs slowly which made kavya cleavage popping out of the dress even more. His legs is on the either side of the Kavya. His forehead touched hers and he whisper, “Yes I can handle a girl pretty well in bed, and I can also handle you pretty well in bed whole night”. As Danish whispered that Kavya took a deep breath. Their eyes are closed and they are just feeling each others warmth. Kavya didn’t say anything. Danish shifted his body slowly as he was trying to do something, Kavya senses that she knew why Danish is shifting. She slowly parted her legs and Danish felt that, Danish slowly lifted his lower body up and let her parted her legs a bit.
Now Danish lowered her body came in between her legs and as he settled down there and leaned more in on Kavya. Her legs got spread even more by his legs. Kavya took a deep breath and both of their noses are touching now. Danish whispered “Kavya would you mind If I see those new lingeries you are wearing”. She didn’t say anything Danish took it as a green signal. He slided his right hand up from the side of her waist. His hand brushed against the side of her boobs. He held the strap of her dress and slided it down from her shoulder, revealing the soft bra strap on her shoulder. Kavya was just taking deep breaths completely carried away with the flow.

Danish hold her dress and slided down more on her shoulder revealing the upper swells of her breast. It’s a black silk bra Danish whispered that’s my favorite colour. They stayed like this for a while. Danish can feel the heat between her legs. Now Danish hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder Kavya hugged him back.

Danish Slided down the strap of her dress from other shoulder too but this time he kissed on the bra strap on her shoulder. It sent a shiver down her spine. Danish can feel Kavya’s grip getting tight around him. Danish slided down a bit tracing the line with his lips over the bra strap.
He reached down on the upper swell of her breast. Kavya’s breathe getting high now. Danish also breathing heavy. Danish leaned in more and he kissed kavya’s neck for the first time. Kavya arched her back in response which made her boobs pop out of the dress even more. Danish kissed her neck slow and steady taking his time felling every inch of her neck with his lips.

Kavya tilted her head sideways to give him the better access of her neck. Now Danish is kissing her neck slow and steady. Danish is parting his lips and taking the skin of her neck. Each time Danish kissed her like that Kavya’s grip around his neck tightened.
Kavya went with the flow she forgot that she is married to Rahul. She is caressing his hair passionately while Danish is kissing her neck passionately now. Danish shifted on the other side of her neck now giving the equal treatment. While kissing her neck Danish is sliding his right hand on the side of her waist and and caressing it. Danish now slided his lips on her shoulder again this time more passionately. As Danish is kissing her shoulder Kavya is pulling him in more. Danish slided down to her neck again and kissing a bit wildly now parting his lips wider and wider. This wildness of Danish made Kavya let out a soft moan and she clutched his hair and pulled him in. Danish slided down a bit more and kissed on the upper swells of her boobs. As Kavya felt his warm lips on her cleavage, she hold his face tight and digging her nails at the back of her neck.

https://imgur.com/xbmNgI2

https://imgur.com/AwgNsQf
i
This made Danish go crazy he gently bit above on her right boobs and simultaneously kissed on the same spot. Danish gave her a light red mark on above her right boob. Danish move up and kissed her neck again and slided his hand down from her waist to her thigh and started feeling her thigh. The soft milky thighs of her made Danish feel so good. Her thigh is big and toned and Danish is feeling every inch of her thigh with his right hand while kissing her neck. Danish squeezing her thigh and kissing her neck at the same time. He slided up to her ear and kissed there. Kavya is gasping and letting out soft moans that only Danish can hear. She can feel the strength of Danish the way he has pinned her down on the bed.

Danish slided his hand up from her thighs to her waist and slided up more touching the side of her boobs and grabbed the bra strap on her right shoulder and slided it down and kissed her shoulder and collarbone. While kissing her right shoulder he slided his right hand down on her butts and grabbed her butt. This time he is squeezing her butt harder than the way he was squeezing in the club while dancing. As Danish squeezed her butts she let out a soft moan.

The fragrance of Kavya and the way Kavya is responding to his kisses making Danish go crazy. Danish slided the bra strap down from the other shoulder too. While kissing kavya’s neck Danish had never imagined in his wildest dreams that he would be in bed with Kavya when he first saw her. Danish kissed her on the other shoulder after sliding her bra strap down and then slowly coming down kissing her neck than her cleavage. Kavya is arching her back more and more as he kissed on her cleavage. They are in a position of no point to return. Danish slide down even more while kissing and slowly got up and sit on her knees and looked down at Kavya. Her eyes were half closed in ecstasy. Danish now hold her both dress straps which were slided down on both shoulders and slided her dress down even more till her navel. Danish got stunned to see Kavya laying in bra in front of her. He never imagined that he would be kissing her like this in his wildest dreams. Kavya opened her eyes and their eyes met. Danish hold the gaze with confidence and removed his Tshirt and threw it on the side and came on top of Kavya again and started kissing her neck, shoulders, cleavage, really wild. In the starting it took few seconds for Kavya to handle him while he was kissing her neck. He was that wild. Now Kavya’s dress is down till her navel and now her cleavage is even more exposed. As Kavya feel Danish on top of her without Tshirt, She started feeling his back, scratching his back with her nails. This is the first time Kavya got this wild and Danish has just kissed her neck. She feels every muscle of his back with her hands as Dansih kissing her neck wildly now. Once again Danish slide down kissing her cleavage and going down more kissed her navel. He kissed her navel for few seconds and Kavya’s heart skip a beat coz of the pleasure she is getting. Danish is in full flow now while kissing he came on top of her again hugged her tight and kissed her neck really wild and moaned at the same time “ohhhh god Kavya ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm……………… ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

As Danish has explored every inch of kavya’s neck with his lips he was moving up to take her lips but Kavya’s phone started ringing. And She opened her eyes and Danish stopped they saw its Rahul calling her. They both stopped and Kavya adjusted her dress and Danish with a long breath laid beside her. She picked up the call and Rahul said that he will be there 10 mins. Kavya didn’t say anything and left the room. Danish was looking at the ceiling and thinking what they had done. He came back to senses and thinks this is not right but it felt so so good.
On the other hand, Kavya went to her room she threw the phone on the bed and looked herself in the mirror. Her hair is tousled, She is still getting sensations of Danish’s kisses. She looked at a small red mark just abover her right boob. It was a light mark where Danish had bit her while kissing her neck.

She sits on the bed and closed her eyes and thinking about what had she done, she has crossed the line that she shouldn’t crossed. With a deep sigh she controlled her breath and just trying to getl relaxed and not to think about it for now as Rahul is about to come.
[+] 9 users Like John446's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Undercover Desires - by John446 - 15-08-2024, 09:10 PM
RE: Undercover Desires - by sri7869 - 16-08-2024, 10:02 AM
RE: Undercover Desires - by Projectmp - 16-08-2024, 10:41 AM
RE: Undercover Desires - by John446 - 17-08-2024, 12:13 AM
RE: Undercover Desires - by mahamatherchod - 17-08-2024, 08:06 PM
RE: Undercover Desires - by Eswar P - 18-08-2024, 07:06 AM
RE: Undercover Desires - by John446 - 19-08-2024, 01:09 AM
RE: Undercover Desires - by Eswar P - 19-08-2024, 06:52 AM
RE: Undercover Desires - by Projectmp - 19-08-2024, 05:47 PM