Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
S2 E3  Window

Don’t know when I woke up..  as I was feeling hungry I woke up and saw every one left and the room is in helter skelter condition with smells of cums , sweat and pussy juices… I ordered some food to eat and put all the bed sheets in laundry and took fresh hot bath…

After eating some food my senses came back.. what did I do ? so much fun and action in the night.. never thought I will be a pussy aching real slut like that.. even drinking and smoking… Simran being so nice is something that tilted the balance .. Rahul , except his rude behavior in his house, has treated me with respect and dignity … my pussy is hammered much by his dick only… matching the stamina of those young lads, he played the game well and of course has the support of those young beautiful girls..

Time is around 12:30… the door bell rang.. opened the door… its Ankit, Saketh.. they are quite and murmuring something .. letting them in , I closed the door and took them to bed room.. made them sit comfortably on the sofa..

After letting their nerves settle, I asked them what is the matter ?

Ankith murmured “Aunty.. whatever you did day before yesterday was so good.. we both are brothers.. we wanted to have similar pleasure again and we asked our sister to do and she slapped on us and threatened she will complaint to mom.. now we are scared.. what to do ?”

“why are you telling your sob stories to me boys?”

“aunty, its you how played with our dicks and aroused those feelings .. since then we could not sleep..you only have to solve this problem .. please aunty”

“you are putting in me a spot … what’s your doing ?”

“studying in same class .. we all three are studying same class”

“ehe.. how it is possible ? 3 kids of same parents in same class ?”

“aunty.. in fact she is slightly younger than us.. our mothers are different and fathers also”

“what?”

“our mother got separated from first husband due to some issues  and married this father who separated from his first wife”

“ok.. ok.. you have clarity who is your mother and father.. that’s enough”

“aunty what about our problem ?”

“ok.. do one thing , around 3 PM , come  with your sister.. don’t tell your mother, father”

“his mother is very strict on him while his father is nice on him.. my mother who is actually his mother is very good with me but not my father.. her father is nice with her but not her mother who is not her actual mother”

“stop.. stop.. don’t tell me all your bullshit stories.. I ask some  questions, please answer”

“ok aunty”

“why did you want your sister to do what I did ?”

“don’t  know aunty.. but our dicks are not listening to us”

“but she is your sister right ? asking her to touch your dick is not correct right ?”

“actually aunty.. her mother and my father are not same.. he and she are not born to same mother”

“issshh… why this headache.. ok, so she is your sister but not sister”

“kind off”

“ok, will you be willing to touch her pussy?”

“what aunty?”

“don’t act smart.. would you lick her pussy ?”

“hmm.. may be..”

“would she be willing to accept your dicks in her mouth ?”

“may be not”

“leave that to me.. ok.. don’t tell her all these.. 3 of you come here by 4 PM “

“what we should tell to parents ?”

“which parents ?”

“our father.. his mother ….”

“they are not your parents .. ok.. you are born to a mother who is no more with you..then these are not parents right?

“aunty.. you have lot of clarity.. but still right now they are our parents.. what should we tell ?”

“tell they we are going to play in my house.. tell my name.. Nisha.. English teacher”

“but you don’t have kids right”

“isss.. tell some thing and manage .. use mind also.. not dick always”

Exactly at 4 PM those three came and by then I called Rahul also..

Saketh, Ankith, Sruthi

Sruthi looking at Rahul says “uncle you are father of Vidya , Divya right?” ..  Rahul trying  to identify Sruthi says “You are Sruthi ? the best student in the class”

Sruthi giggles and says “not the best but yeah .. along with your daughters .. so nice to see you uncle”

Rahul is sitting in the sofa inside the bed room while I am sitting on the bed… I asked the boys to come and sit on the bed… Rahul being Rahul took Sruthi and made her sit in his lap and praising her a lot , he is putting his hand around her waist and started pulling her as much as possible onto his chest…

She is sitting with her back onto his chest.. “uncle I am envious about Vidya, Divya for having such a nice dad like you.. they always praise you so much… the kind of love you show on them pampering and giving them whatever they asked.. my father is not even my father.. sorry to bother you uncle”, she started crying

Rahul turned her towards him and wiping her tears , consoles her “dear.. don’t worry.. you are also like my daughters .. such beautiful girls should not cry ..” , he is pulling her close and giving her tight hug.. he is in lungee.. she is looking at Rahul and asking “uncle you are here in aunties house alone ?”

Kissing on her cheeks he says “aunty is alone , so Simran aunty asked me and kids to spend some time with Nisha aunty.. Divya, Vidya just now left , they will come back soon” , he winks at me to start my  act

“boys, you are listening to what uncle said right ? you kids need parental love, you are in a state not tell who is your exact father and mother.. its not your mistake, remember .. adults always selfish.. your parents are busy separating marrying again and again… you need so parental love.. boys, feel free and relax… life is beautiful and you should enjoy at your age when the body is strong and imagination  is wild.. I will show you the path… a path that I discovered recently which is so beautiful and pleasant .. don’t over complicate things , you have a responsibility to keep your sister happy.. ok ? promise me that you will keep your sister happy ?” , I ask them.. when  Sruthi turns back and sees..

With their eyes moist the boys hugs me and promise me “aunty , I love our sister so much, she also deserves all the parental love she and we all lost all these days.. we will do our best to keep her happy.. its our promise” , they are almost crying..

Sruthi couldn’t control and went and hugged the boys “sorry brothers for denying your requests.. now we have aunty and uncle to support us.. we will be happy… together..” , wiping her eyes I said “good girl.. go and give company to uncle , he will show you want you missed while I will take care of your loving brothers.. one thing guys, never tell anyone all these things.. some people are not happy at others being happy..ok.. Rahul , why don’t you also come here and sit” , I asked Rahul

While he got up and started coming onto the bed, his lungee slipped displaying his semi hard hanging dick which Sruthi giggled and told “be careful uncle”.. the innocence , beauty and the natural smell of a girl of that age (Divya, Vidya are modern and always wear lot of cosmetics and perfume) , Sruthi is making his go nuts, he is sitting on bed with his back to the wall and pulled Sruthi to sit on his dick without bothering about the lungee..

Sruthi got stunned .. before she could utter anything , I took out the dicks of the boys from their shorts and smelling them complimented them for keeping it tidy.. their tender dicks are making my mouth to shiver a bit… I looked at Sruthi and told her… “girl.. being a sister doesn’t mean receiving chocolates from brothers.. you should say thank you by kissing these small dicks will grow big with your company.. ok” , my mesmerizing looks and words are having effect on her as she started lifting her left leg up giving way to Rahul’s dick to feel her panty.. Rahul knows his game as he is expert in this and played several young pussies who are friends of his daughters

I took out both the dicks into my mouth at same time.. the boys moaned and put their hands on my head.. this is first time that they are having their dicks in a woman’s mouth… they are shivering and twirling in joy as the pleasure is uncontrollable.. looking at her sister with love and strong desire are talking to their little sister .. eyes to eyes..

“Sruthi… ahhhh… this is pure bliss… ummmm.. we missed so much”

“sorry Ankith .. I can see your happiness in your eyes.. something I didn’t see so far”

“haa.. Sruthi… you also deserve this magic my dear.. uncle is nice… ahhhh.. ancle, treat my sister well… like your daughters… Vidya , Divya who are so…. hot…”

“don’t worry Saketh… I will make sure your little angel sees heaven.. be kind to aunty.. she knows how to make the dicks happy”

“uncle…”

“haa.. as she is alone.. Nisha aunty asked me to put my dick in Nisha aunty’s mouth which she savored a lot.. lonely house wife should never sleep hungry … I filled her mouth with my thick cum which she likes a lot”

As the dirty talk is going on, Rahul put his hand into Sruthi’s panty and moaned and kissed her ear lobes… “wow… such a tender pussy …. Isss so warm.. did you shave there baby” , he asked.. Sruthi giggled and said “no uncle.. I don’t ever know that we should shave there..” , Sruthi is getting into mood..

I increased the pace on Ankit’s dick first as its growing faster and covering the entire dick in my palm and pressing I am moaning “haaa… such a small , thin dick.. so cute my boy… its so warm and making me worship your dick… isss… aahhhh.. yeah… more… fuck my mouth… ahhh” , I am struggling to speak and at same time licking , sucking the tender dick .. with my tongue tip on his dick head I am making circles… in fact l am starting to like these innocent , gullible , naïve, vulnerable dicks than stronger, bigger dicks of yesterdays boys as they seem to be fucking pussies since long.. these boys are new to the trade.. before I could conclude my thoughts ,
Ankit is moving wildly and giving faster thrusts fucking my mouth and he is pulling my head hard on his dick and finally ejaculated in my mouth .. warm, thick cum and I gulped quickly, Ankit collapsed on the bed with his limp dick exposed to Sruthi.. looking at Ankit and seeing the immense happiness in his eyes.. she bent and slept next to his dick.. Rahul took advantage of her situation and nudged her to lick that dick ..

Sruthis is just waiting for such advice , she took the limp dick drenched in his cum and started kissing his dick… Ankit is feeling like in a heaven has put his hands on his sister head… now Rahul has taken out his dick completely and started rubbing it on her panty by lifting her left leg completely up.. Rahul is itching to see and lick her pussy which he is sure will be very tender, rosy, smell good..

After Ankit is out , now I increased speed on Saketh and his dick is now in heaven.. first time.. blow job .. looking at Sruthi giving Ankith head, his dick is now dancing in joy and that shows in his inexperience and he is also out and collapsed.. gulping his thick cum , I winked at Rahul .. he pulled Sruthi’s panty down and made her lie up right and lifted her both legs and spread her thighs to see a beautiful pink pussy which is so tender and without any trace of pussy hair there.. that young virgin pussy is already leaking profusely

Don’t know what happened.. Rahul got up and dressed himself and asked Sruthi to show her ID card… every one is stunned.. she got up and pulled her phone and shown him the ID card.. checking her age, Rahul murmers.. “Sruthi you are older enough to have sex.. no issues.. but make up your mind first… boys have no isssues.. having two daughters I want girls to be extra careful.. lets do one thing dear.. now its 5 PM.. think through and if you are still ok, then call me.. I will send Divya, Vidya to pick you up and we will meet in our house.. full night..”

I am also stunned … his thinking is correct.. I took Sruthi into my arms and consoled her “what  uncle told is correct .. be alone.. sit in your room.. think independently and tale decision.. you are a smart girl.. know where to go, I will guide you dear, but you need to make your first step.. you are not a kid anymore as your age suggests and have every right to make your pussy happy.. but question is with whom and when.. if uncle is not there , still you have two loving brothers you can make love to.. go girl go.. think and decide.. once you open your window , be ready to embrace new experience and newer horizons .. but think thrice before you open your window.. all the best”

The kids go out quietly .. Rahul making a move invites me to his house regardless
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 2 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:15 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Thangaraasu - 18-08-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Yesudoss - 18-08-2024, 08:01 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:26 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by NovelNavel - 18-08-2024, 09:51 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Joseph Rayman - 18-08-2024, 11:02 AM