Adultery Twenty20 - Short Stories (End of S3)
S2 E2  Window

(Note : There is some incest content in this episode, those who are not comfortable can skip)

I pushed him hard but the strength of a bulky man has pinned me onto the bed and I yielded to his wild desire and manly body.. the girls are not there, must be they have gone to school and Rahul came from his trip..

He is pushing his dick hard into opened mouth and giving strong thrusts..

“bitch.. suck..how many times I tried to fuck you .. finally I caught you”

I am pushing and resisting and finally I could throw him out… immediately I took my phone and started recording… covering his fully erect dick…

He is shocked and covered his dick with his hands and went to bathroom…

I ran away from that place after quickly changing my dress..

Came home , rammed the windows hard closing them and slept on the bed crying .. I should have kept myself to the house.. Simran is a very good friend of mine , the girls are also good but Rahul is nasty.. never thought he has his eyes on me…

Should I tell Simran about this ? her life will spoil.. I kept quite, cursing myself.. I didn’t even have food.. its around 3 PM .. some one rang the bell, its Vidya, Divya with lunch box..they came in and gave the lunch box..

“Aunty, sorry for what has happened to you.. never thought dad will be like that”

“what? You were there ?”

“ha.. we were in kitchen making breakfast, we saw you crying and running away from our house.. we could imagine , dad must have done something to you”

“Vidya, Divya… you girls are so nice.. thanks for your concern”

“Aunty first eat, then we can talk”

I took the lunch box and happily ate each and every item.. thanking them once again “Simran must be very lucky to have you”

“Aunty.. mom also likes you so much.. she only said you girls go and sleep at Aunty’s place tonight as she is alone.. “

“wow .. so good.. thank you so much.. I will make yoy girls happy”

The girls started blushing.. thinking something else…

She again opened the window and saw the beautiful parrots kissing passionately

After a while suddenly a tennis ball came through the window hitting the wall… Nisha got furious.. this is second day in a row..

Two different boys came.. Raja, Ravi

Looks like these boys are doing it purposefully ? I will teach them a strong lesson..

She asked them to squat in chair position.. the girls are giggling looking the boys and Nisha has warned the boys  not to repeat and she went to bathroom to take shower…

After a while she came out in towel.. the girls are shocked !!! boys not so much.. may be they would have known from his friends what happened yesterday.. she pulled their shorts down and the girls are not able to believe what the aunty is doing.. she is spreading perfume on her body raising her arms and exposing her smoothly shaven under arms..

this is looking like a dream.. the girls are sitting in the chairs watching this whole drama..

Nisha sat on the bed leaning back and spreading her legs a bit relaxing her thighs .. without being asked to come, the boys came and sat in their positions.. one on each side.. Nisha smiled inside and started stroking the boys dicks.. the girls are seeing it like a movie.. the boys completely relaxed and looking at the girls they are slowly moaning and making sounds to arise deep desires concealed inside them so far…

Nisha is waving her magic wand while kissing the boys ear lobes and necks.. as they looked back gave them an erotic look while increasing the speed on the dicks… those little tender dicks are melting in her palms.. she is even touching their cheeks with tip of her tounge making them go wild and one boy is raising his hip and attacking her hand with his dick… a sign that he is unable to control and she pressed hard on the other dick while brushing his balls with her finger nails..

The boys go mad and are moaning hard by now.. the girls are controlling their desire to come and join them and even pressing their inner thighs without being noticed.. Nisha observed the pleasure in girls faces and she now increased the thrusts and another 10 sec…ahhhhh…ummmmm..issss… one boy twirled and kissing her on neck and moved down to pluck the towel out with his mouth.. she didn’t say any thing.. the big round melons are making every one in the room go mad… as he is bending down to pull one into his mouth, he exploded loudly and released his thick sperm in her hands while other boy could succeed to grab one mound into his mouth and is sucking that inch wide sharp pencil like nipple.. and another 10 sec of being in heaven he also released his cum in other hand..

Without any instructions the boys got up, dressed and left..

That’s when the actual magic happens.. the girls came and sat in front of her took her hand into their mouth and started cleaning the boys sperm ..licking the fingers and looking sexily at Nisha they lied down in front of Nisha and while sucking her hand and fingers , started rubbing her pussy as the towel already slipped long back while lifting their legs up and spreading their thighs and showing pink panty and taking Nisha’s hands and putting inside their panties and rubbing their pussies ..

Nisha is not expecting this and she politely warned the girls and got up and went to bathroom to clean her hands .. the girls are not happy but being obedient to aunty decided to buy time

After coming out of bathroom Nisha explained the reason why she did shack the boys ?

“Girls.. you are so innocent and beautiful , I wish I was like you at your age, I missed that fun and was always focused on my career.. after getting married the life had gone into routine .. not that uncle is bad, I love my husband and son.. but something has been hitting me inside to explore the world as after all I am still not old.. so one day I opened this window and saw the parrots flirting and fucking , kissing without any inhibitions.. the female parrot is equally romantic with her husband and lover.. why cant we humans be like those sweet birds ? no we cant.. being a psychology major , I always over think and complicate the life.. now after seeing those parrots I left my window to the outside world open.. then came a tennis ball hitting my wall mirror , I let the boys enter my new world and gave  them the ultimate pleasure and I also enjoyed it..

as I was feeling confident of my decision to explore the world and see through the window I came to your house yesterday and saw you both enjoying each other forgetting about the presence of me in the room.. that’s the sort of life I missed when I was like you.. I felt happy for you.. but then your dad misbehaved with me.. I somehow escaped and then started doubting my decision.. as everything in life comes with pros and cons.. I wanted to ignore cons but could not, then you girls came with lunch box and I realized I would be missing your type of innocence and joy.. so decided to rollback and open the window again.. then came the ball and you saw what happened.. if any dick enters my house I should feel it .. I should touch it.. and that too they did a mistake and deserve punishment which I gave promptly .. ok you will say that’s not a punishment but a pleasure.. yes you are right .. pleasure now but punishment later as they would be itching to have their dicks shacked by girls like that which is not so easy, so they feel the pain”

the girls are awe struck at the clarity and vision the aunty has… reaching out and placing their heads on her shoulders , they said “aunty we are glad that you decided to be like us.. we will try our best to make you happy.. aunty you should not over think and say no what we say.. if so tell us, we have a plan for you”

Nisha by now is in her new world and kissing the girls on their fore head… “you girls know what this aunty wants .. go ahead .. but on one condition of maintaining confidentiality …” , says Nisha… Vidya takes our phone and says “of course.. confidentiality is top most important thing..ok, we have come prepared to stay here for night, we have a plan” , she goes out to balcony to make few calls and comes back..

Time is 6 pm , the girls take shower and change into night dress…. Nisha is not surprised at that skimpy night gown and surprisingly Vidya pulls out  a transparent gown to Nisha.. “this is mom’s gown , whenever she wears like, she always wakes up late that day.. wear this , you will look good” , says Vidya…

Nisha cant say no to these simple things..

Exactly at 7 PM door bell rang and Nisha and goes and answers the door and in came Rahul and two boys.. Nisha is fuming at Rahul and shouting how dare you come to my house.. closing the door Divya calms down aunty and tries to convince her.. “aunty , we only called him.. yes what he did is wrong but understand the love, not the lust.. did he ever behave with you like that ? no… he deserves a second chance.. after seeing you like that in that gown he got tempted as mom is not in house.. anyway let him speak out.. dad, tell what you want to say”

Rahul holding Nisha’s hands says “I know I should have not done like that.. I immediately told this matter to my wife Simran who is your best friend… she told me , darling she would need some spark in her life as she is dull these days, if both of you hit off, I will be more than happy.. see the messages “ , he opens his phone and shows the messages..

Slowly her anger is giving way to new desires and thrills.. Rahul is nice person except on that occasion .. after being silent , I looked at the other two boys..  Vidya says “aunty these are my cousins , I know you like boys of this age, that’s why we asked them to come..”

Nisha is still puzzled .. how can Rahul be here along with their daughters ? will these girls go out ? if so why they brought these boys then ? something is not matching.. ok ok first Rahul matter

“ok Rahul, I am giving you another chance.. don’t force things on me ok?”

He comes and sits next to me “that’s the mistake I did.. anyway just be with you itself is enough for this poor soul”

“stop this over action Rahul.. be yourself , go with the flow”

“Hi aunty, I am Rishab”

“Hi aunty , I am Sandeep”

Vidya opens the dinner stuff they brought and started serving them.. while watching TV , they are having dinner.. some sitting on sofa, some on the floor and every one comes to lighter mood.

Now about the combinations, Nisha is still thinking where will Rahul be ? what about these boys.. after seeing aunty calm down and coming to relaxing mode, Vidya says “aunty , you and dad can use the bed room , we will use this living room as it is spacious “

Nisha is not comfortable with Rahul alone.. she wants another person .. takes Rishab also with her to bed room..

Now Nisha, Rahul, Rishab in one room. Rest outside..
Rahul, Rishab change to comfortable night dress ..

Rishab trying to make aunty comfortable says “aunty.. don’t worry.. uncle and our father are very close and we will have regular sleep outs together.. even Simran aunty is so hot like you”

Nisha is shocked.. I am hearing new things about Simran.. anyway she opened her window long back..

As Nisha sat between them and trying to be normal and getting prepared for a memorable night.. she decided to throw her past through the window and be like a new Nisha.. from both sides the dick is on the raise and Nisha is waiting for them to make the first move… as tension and silence is growing in the room came Vidya with a wine bottle.. Nisha is shocked as she is fully naked and lied next to Rahul “Dad.. you forgot the wine.. doctor told you to have a drink every day, did you forget” , she is leaning on Rahul and making his drink..

Nisha’s heart stopped for a while as Vidya is giving his drink and in between sipping some herself , she is rubbing him on his pyjama and is even moaning a bit.. Nisha’s shock is being taken care by Rishab , as he pulled out his dick and took Nisha’s hand and put it on it.. after completing the drink, Vidya puts the glass aside and gives Rahul a warm kiss on his dick and says “Dad.. take care of aunty.. she is a nice guest” , as she is walking out , Nisha uttered something vague which nobody listened..

Turning back, Vidya taking advantage of her state says “Aunty, you want us also to be here.. ok, no issues , we have sofa also”.. Nisha is clueless as Rahul has slipped in his hand in her gown and feeling her warm juicy pussy.. She is speechless and before she could say any thing came Sandeep with his dick hanging and the two beautiful girls fully naked and with a wine glass in each of their hand..

Sandeep, Vidya sat on the sofa while Divya comes and lies next to Rahul and scolds him “how can you be so mean Dad.. give her the drink.. you already drank once” .. what is happening ? Nisha is not able to believe what she is seeing.. Rahul pouring the drink in her mouth says “You are too shy dear… see these young girls, they are so bold.. you should be like them.. “ , he is pouring more and more.. as an occasional drinker Nisha is enjoying the drink as it is making her relax a bit … she herself took the glass from Rahul’s hand and starts drinking..

Rishab removes his pyjama , shirt completely and slides down on Nisha’s thighs and pulling her gown up and noticing pink pussy swollen with emotions he let out his tongue and touched her pussy lips.. Nisha put her hand on his head and caressing his hair.. while Divya removed Rahul’s dress and made him get up and took his dick in hands and hitting aunty’s face , opened her gown completely .. now all are fully naked..

Vidya , Divya joined Sandeep giving him a memorable blow job.. he is sitting on the sofa completely relaxing while the girls put their faces on his dick and licking it while he is feeling their warm pussies on both sides with his hands.. the way girls are licking and sucking the dick, Nisha thinks these are not so innocent and naïve as she thought..

Nisha is having Rahul’s dick in her mouth while Rishab is licking her pussy like a dog

In a minute Rahul is ready and he took her in doggy and started fucking from back while Rishab sat in front of her and put his dick in her mouth

Thappak.. Thappak.. Dhadd.. Dhadd

“Dad, bang her hard.. she is so nice, needs to be treated well”

“haa.. I know baby.. her pussy says it all.. so warm and juicy”

“yeah.. aunty spread your ass, Sandeep is getting ready..”

“oh no… one by one.. uffff… ahhh… slow Rahul… slow..”

“Rishab fuck aunty’s mouth hard.. put your nine inch dick completely in her throat .. oh yeah.. like that.. more.. pull her hair dad, fuck her hard , show no mercy on aunty”

Thappak .. Thappak…

Rahul has increased the pace.. then came the call from Simran,, he presses speaker mode by mistake..

“Rahul, where are you ? I called those girls so many times, they put their phones in silent mode when they are with their cousins”

“Ha.. Simran.. I am here in Nisha’s house”

“why you went there darling”

“Vidya, Divya took me here, looks like your friend needs some counselling “

“oh yeah.. take care of her.. she is almost in depression state.. sleep there only take care of her”

“take care of her means?”

“Rahul, I trust you and I trust her.. just take her into your warm hug and make her relax and feel for you”

“my dick will raise if she does that”

“its ok darling.. make her happy whichever way you both think…”

“means fucking?”

“isss.. darling don’t annoy me.. anyway those two monkeys will make sure Nisha’s pussy is torn my morning”

She cuts off the call..

Nisha is now in cloud nine.. she got approval from her friend also..

Rahul now is in full swing hitting her, slapping her, pulling her hair and giving solid thrusts from back deep into her pussy hole.. Nisha is showing her happiness on Rishab’s dick and is giving him wild kisses and blow job

Another minute, Rahul is shivering and shaking his whole body, the girls sensed he is going to be out, so left Sandeep and joined Rahul on bed and as he is about to release, Vidya pulled his dick out and Divya twisted Nisha on to his dick and then came a fountain of thick cum spreading on Nisha’s face and some dripping on to her lips and mouth.. she wanted to cry but then the two girls are caressing and licking and kissing her face and eating their dad’s thick cum and spewing some in aunty’s mouth and making her gulp.. Nisha is not able to believe whats happening and as she got her face  wiped clean , she opened her eyes and is shocked when Divya is licking Rahul’s dick clean and Vidya slapping him hard on his buttocks is shouting “Dad.. you came so fast.. you always fuck mom for half hour.. what happened ? get up , fuck her again ..” , pouring some drink into his mouth

Divya is sucking and biting his limp dick while Rishab has thrown aunty down and entered her in missionary while Sandeep sat on Nisha’s face putting his balls in her mouth.. Vidya is licking Rahul’s nipples and kissing his chest.. both the girls efforts are yielding results as Rahul’s dick started raising again..

He has thrown Rishab onto Divya and he entered Nisha’s pussy again in military .. Rishab lied down and got Divya ride his dick in cow girl style while Vidya sat on his face pressing her pussy on his face..  Sandeep having his balls, ass hole licked my Nisha, turns to his left and takes Vidya’s mouth and starts giving her wild lip lock

Nisha is looking in erotic manner looking into Rahul’s eyes and making him go mad… he bent down and took her melons in his mouth and started sucking them hard..

The room is fully heated  up and the six people there are in heaven..

After a while Rahul lays down and Nisha sat on his dick riding him in cow girl style while Sandeep decided to put his dick in some hole.. Vidya has shown aunties ass hole.. he went behind and lifted her waist up a little an d started feeling her ass hole.. by now Nisha has thrown all her inhibitions out through the window and in a minute the thick dick pierced her ass hole while she is still raiding Rahul from top…

Little bit of pain gave way to immense pleasure .. with two dicks in two holes, she is feeling the ultimate pleasure and looked the girls with gratitude..

Another 2 minutes, Rishab is getting out and he came and put his dick in Nisha’s mouth and fucked her mouth for 10 sec and released truck load of thick cum which she gulped without giving the girls a chance.. but they have their own ways to extract juice, took the limping dick of Rishab and gave him hot kisses and blows and he somehow got up and went and sat on the sofa ..

In next two min, Sandeep is out and joined Rishab on sofa… finally Rahul is also out second time.. every time some one is out there is a competition among the girls and Nisha for the thick cum..  

Laying down completely exhausted ,  Rahul opened his cigar box and lit up a cigar.. after couple of puffs, Vidya pulls the cigar from her dad’s lips and puts it into her mouth.. Nisha stopped being surprised , as the other girl also have a puff.. there of them are smoking and relaxing and after a while Rahul looks at Nisha to have a puff which she declined.. “Aunty , have  a puff, it will be nice.. once a while its ok”

As Nisha is hesitating came Sandeep with his cigar and put in Nisha’s mouth.. khangg.. khanggg.. she coughs for a while but slowly the kick it is giving she starts licking it and she is taking deep puffs and also drinking in the middle ..

Every one is relaxing lazily and no none is making any moves hastily…

Rahul made his daughters to relax in his lap with their face hitting his dick which is still limp.. he is feeling their bodies..

Meanwhile Nisha gets up and sat on the sofa with both the boys sitting next to her on each side… slowly every one dozed off after such a long fucking session..
#దసరా,  అక్క , నా మొగుడితో, అతిథి , Village

[+] 7 users Like opendoor's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:14 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 17-08-2024, 11:15 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Thangaraasu - 18-08-2024, 07:15 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Yesudoss - 18-08-2024, 08:01 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:26 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by NovelNavel - 18-08-2024, 09:51 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Joseph Rayman - 18-08-2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by opendoor - 18-08-2024, 06:06 PM
RE: Twenty20 - Short Stories - by Raja Velumani - 18-08-2024, 09:51 PM