Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(06-09-2024, 01:32 PM)Suraj76626 Wrote: Thanks for your critical comments my friend and sorry to disappoint you.

I cannot change my writing style buddy, I like an emotional buildup in a story and in future too I don't intend to change it even if seems like daily soap to few readers. 

Now coming back to the update

Your're are limiting the meaning of smartness. Smartness can be of many types. Some people are smart in academics, some are street smart and some are smart at handling their emotions. I consider myself smart otherwise but when It comes to handling people I consider myself a fool. (Bad experiences)

A smart person can also be vulnerable given the situation. Shipra is a smart women and that's why she has achieved so much in her career but at the end of the day she is but human. Women are more susceptible to emotions generally compared to their counterparts and Shipra actions here are not driven by logic but by emotions. 

Yes it was an arranged marriage. I have mentioned in my previous updates that Shipra married Alok under family pressure and to run away from her past life which was not natural to her. Yes she started loving him and he became the most important man in his life. Yes she has a kid with him a symbol of their love. But as mentioned before and even in this chapter she was not satisfied and started feeling neglected after Alok left his job and devoted himself into studies. I don't know about you but I have seen working married couples not having minutes to talk to each except for holidays.

And when you keep bundling your emotions inside you for so long something is definitely going to snap sooner or later. And it was not like that she didn't knew the limit of satisfaction she can experience,  her relationship with Viresh although ended on bad terms but left her with the experiences she couldn't forget.... no one can. And thus with time the love turned into something mellow which is common in almost all marriages.

Am I rushing into things? Maybe but it's the 18th chapter of the story and I am sure I have given enough buildup and supporting narration which justifies the current situation of the story. I suppose pleasing everyone is not possible.

Why didn't she used a stop watch? 

Well thinking to set a timer amidst a emotional storm inside her head was something Shipra didn't think of. How stupid of her. I need not say more.

Now coming to Namrata. Why Shipra let Namrata decide her fate? 

Simple she is her best friend. When you are in a tight spot with no one to support you who will you turn to? Shipra trusted her, she even helped her during the challenge and Shipra is not aware of Namrata's intentions yet. So think whatever you may.

Namrata didn't magically understand Shipra's plight. She is a women herself and with much experience in sexual activities. I don't think it must have been difficult for her to understand that Shipra was not herself at the end and may have enjoyed it. She just shot an arrow in the dark and lucky for her she hit the bull's eye.

The story is of Adultery category with name Shipra's ordeal on a shady site - Yes it is somewhat predictable I guess. But the story is only half done you never know what's in store. So thanks again and keep reading. I hope next chapters will be of your liking. 

Cheers.

Dear author, thank you for your detailed response. I truly appreciate the effort you've put into addressing my feedback.

I realize my previous comment might have seemed a bit harsh, but i promise that’s only because I’m genuinely invested in your story. I really believe in your potential as a writer and understand how challenging the craft can be. 

I completely understand Shipra's situation & your point of view but personally its always impressive and exciting to see a beautiful strong character woman like Shipra  putting up this level of fight when being seduced by such specimen. She upholds her state and denies to submit even in her weak emotional state which is truly admiring. 

I admit I was being selfish and a part of me is reluctant to see her predicament resolved too quickly. I don't wish to see her submitting so easily. If only we could make it more challenging for Pathode and thus bring more such subtle instances of him trying to seduce Shipra. These moments, however brief, could build up significant tension and anticipation for when the actual encounter takes place.
But again, its just my opinion and its your story and you can proceed the way you want.
Only request is please don't ever turn Shipra into someone like Namrata who is always ready to open her legs. 

These little instances where Pathode tries to find reasons to approach Shipra to seduce her & uses his crude language on her ignite tension between them which affects Shipra too thus somewhat helping Pathode . One can deny but its a fact that every woman likes to have male attention and he is persistent even after being thrashed, girl somewhere starts liking his presence if he's not forceful which might happen here as well. Slowly Shipra would too which she would never accept though which is completely normal.
I'm sure if such instances happen more, even Shipra's body unconsciously would start looking forward for Pathode's presence without letting him know. 

Dear author, you may say that its already 18th chapter, which might seem like a significant point to move the plot forward and show Shipra in the sexual act but trust me 18 is not that big of a numbe for an author like you & thus I encourage you to consider extending these nuances.
The writing capability you have can take the story to even 100 episodes or more and still keep readers craving for more. So just a suggestion from a fan to stop looking at episode number because there is a good chance that this story may reach an epic level. You have great skills my friend.

Thank you again for your hard work and creativity.
Looking forward for next update.....

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 05:42 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 08:15 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by critic_honest - 07-09-2024, 01:11 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-09-2024, 05:18 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-09-2024, 10:38 PM