Adultery The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal.
(06-09-2024, 03:20 AM)critic_honest Wrote: I must say this update was completely disappointing and frustrating one! The worst so far....thumps down !!
I wish I could unread it as my hopes for this story just fell to ground.

CHALLENGE PART:-
I don't understand why author tried to portray Shipra a smart woman in the start of story when the story has always depicted her in a completely contradictory light. She’s come across as quite naïve recently, or I could say 'dumb'.
How on earth could Namrata decide that Shipra didn't win? If this was intended to be a challenge, Shipra could have easily brought a stopwatch with an alarm to signal the end of the time.  Here some readers replies would come that she relied on her friend Namrata which really isn't a good cover.
                                    Is Shipra smart? It’s hard to say now. Or was this whole scenario was just a quick plot to maneuver Shipra into Pathode’s bed? Must say 'bad idea'.
Its really frustrating to see that even when Shipra won, still she's been shown a loser and all this just to make her fuck? Come on dear author.. why in so hurry to make her fuck and that too on a basis of a lie ?
Sounds so turnoff and illogical. 

This update felt tedious and disheartening. All potential excitement seems to have vanished unless something dramatic happens in the next update, where Shipra discovers that Namrata lied about the challenge. Perhaps she overheard Namrata talking to Pathode about the deception when she was near the door. If not, I’m sure the author might address this lying issue later, but it may lose its impact by then.

It feels like author is rushing and forcing himself just to make Shipra fuck Pathode as soon as possible which is such a turn off . This whole plot sounded so illogical. Namrata from start is brought in just to manipulate Shipra and to make her fall into Pathode's trap so that he can fuck her.
She is not a friend to her and Shipra can't even understand her own friend. Namrata somehow magically understood that Shipra enjoyed giving BJ which is weird and now she has magically turned Shipra'' mind to accept the circumstances. This all sounds too easy and is not making sense.

If we look closely nothing much happened in this update. All we got to know was that Namarate lied to Shipra and then Shipra magically turned into woman of cheating mindset  and now she is standing in Namrata's room ready to be fucked by Pathode.  Nothing much happened other than this.
Most of the update was largely consumed by lengthy explanations of Namrata’s thoughts ,as if we're watching some daily soap which started irritating at some point.  I skimmed through much of it because the narrative was overly verbose, stretching what could have been conveyed in a few lines into several paragraphs. After a while, when I realized sentences are just being stretched, I mostly  concentrated on dialogues part which were like 5% of the whole update, otherwise complete update went what either Namrata was thinking or what Shipra was thinking which we already knew from day one but same thing kept repeating again and again.

Additionally, the story initially suggested that Shipra and Alok were a loving couple, but this love has never been convincingly portrayed. Their relationship now feels more like an arranged marriage where the wife can’t even express her feelings to her so called loving husband and is on the brink of infidelity.

I had high hopes for this story, but this update was truly disappointing. It feels like the plot has become predictable and lacks substance.

Dear author, I apologize for the harsh critique, but I wanted to be honest. While some readers might be excited by Shipra’s new direction because all they wanted was to see Shipra magically turn into a slut which is about to happen, I find myself disheartened.

love
Heart

For me this story has already gone haywire. The sex should have already happened by now before this chapter or the earlier one. Also too much conversations is such a turnoff. If the conversations revolved around shiprass Ass or boobs compared to namratas it would have been a great addition. I also agree with you in the part where Namrata lied to Shipra that she lost. instead I would have wanted Shipra to go ahead with the honry state she was in and succumb to her sexual desires instead of letting her know that she lost. she would have won and still would have made her own decision to fuck patode as well as Namrata. I have the same sentiment as you do but we have to appreciate the author for coming up with a narration every single week. it's pretty tiring to write a story every single week between your work schedules. Many aspects of this chapter were rightly not arousing at all to say the least. Also the writer has already pointed out that he will not be descriptive about sex which reduces the entire story to a softcore version. What I mean by hardcore is description of patodes penis in length, shipras boobs ass and body in detail and great fucking descriptions of fucking between the three of them. what's the harm in describing the sexual activity in detail ? I have seen many stories where the narration itself lacks description of fucking. I would say make Shipra nanga on a road at night and make her a fucking slut (not forcibly but out of her own choice) let her wake up and accept her true nature. cut the Ekta kapoor bullshit ! let's namrata fuck Shipra using a strap on and let her husband and patode watch ! Spank Shipra 100 times naked and make her humiliated. These are all ideas that can add more spice to teh story.
[+] 1 user Likes maharsha25's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by BANK - 10-06-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 26-06-2024, 01:22 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:48 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-07-2024, 07:45 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 13-08-2024, 09:48 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 22-08-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 21-08-2024, 11:55 PM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 02:52 AM
RE: The Rural Posting: Shipra's ordeal. - by RCF - 06-09-2024, 05:42 AM